Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:06 pm
((-cheers from the peanut gallery-))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:08 pm
((*claps*))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 5, 4, 3, 1 Total: 19 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:16 pm
katana68
(( blaugh blaugh blaugh Yay!!!!! Whoo Hoo! Now things can get back to normal around here! xd ....oh and Black says "yay!" too!))

(( Cop does not know about Black ... yet! Remember, he was supposed to meet with Black, but he was not around at the time Cop went to the Clinic to meet with him. Cop left a message for Black on his voice mail ... This is not over quite yet, people! ))

*He closes the fireplace screen and stands up. He tucks the empty bag into his pocket to properly dispose of later, then walks back over to Psyzapp. He takes her hands in his and looks at her beautiful blue eyes.*

It does not matter now. As you can see, there is no evidence that I am aware of.
*he takes her into his arms and holds her tight*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:22 pm
*Emotionally drained from the past several days, she is exhausted. She puts her arms around him and leans her head against his chest.* Please…don't sleep on the sofa tonight.

((Need to get to bed over here. Can you please finish up Dougherty? 3nodding ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

iggies

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:28 pm

((Cheers from the phantom booth... kk now time for ghosties to sleep))

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 5, 2, 5, 5 Total: 22 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:32 pm
Psyzapp
*Emotionally drained from the past several days, she is exhausted. She puts her arms around him and leans her head against his chest.* Please…don't sleep on the sofa tonight.

((Need to get to bed over here. Can you please finish up Dougherty? 3nodding ))

(( Me too, so no problem! ))

Believe me, that is not the best place to be sleeping at all in your presence! wink

*He gives her a grin and swiftly picks her up. He carries her over to the bed and sets her down. As she gets comfortable, he strips off his street clothes and slips into bed beside her. Leaning on one arm, he reaches over her for the remote on the nightstand and turns off the fire place. With her under his reach like that, he places his hand along her jaw line and neck, then gives her a long, slow passionate kiss.

He lays back down, snuggles up close to her and wraps his arm around her mid section. Soon after he settles down, in a low voice, he tells her 'I love you' and she responds with 'I love you too'. Both exhausted from the events of the past few days, they are comforted with being next to each other once again. It doesn't take long for either of them to fall asleep in each others arms.* heart

(( Sweet dreams, everyone! wink ))

(( Edit: One lousy number away from that five of a kind yet again! gonk ))

(( Edited again in an attempt to make the ending of this episode appealing to all within this audience ... rolleyes ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:38 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
(( Will do! ... I think he gave it to me a little before Exor's Sins of Wrath, Envy and Lust came down upon us outside of MW.

I'm not sure, but for some odd reason I'm thinking that I might have given it back to him right before the fury happened though. Can we call upon "Photographic Memory Man" to find the page(s) for us?

Otherwise, I'll just pull it out of my pocket and give it to him the next time I see him. xd ))
{{Alright, from what I gathered, Dougherty took the key and then Wrath came shortly afterward and everything was turned to that. Justin hands over the key on page 1442}}  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:44 pm
{{ stare Oh wow, what a shocker. More love scenes as a closer. rolleyes

Oh and Mr. Photographic Memory Man, care to use your awesome powers to find something for me?}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 6, 1, 4, 6 Total: 18 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:46 pm
ThisEmptySoul
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
(( Will do! ... I think he gave it to me a little before Exor's Sins of Wrath, Envy and Lust came down upon us outside of MW.

I'm not sure, but for some odd reason I'm thinking that I might have given it back to him right before the fury happened though. Can we call upon "Photographic Memory Man" to find the page(s) for us?

Otherwise, I'll just pull it out of my pocket and give it to him the next time I see him. xd ))
{{Alright, from what I gathered, Dougherty took the key and then Wrath came shortly afterward and everything was turned to that. Justin hands over the key on page 1442}}

(( *searches deep into his pockets and eventually pulls out Justin's key* ... Ah, here it is! Thank you, TES! xd ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:49 pm
{{Another day is saved by Photographic Memory Man! And sure, Icy. I need to take a shower right now, but just post what it is and I'll find it when I get back.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:55 pm
{{...mmmmm...TES in shower...*leery grin while visualizing*

I need the page when I left the Anti-Valentines Party and the page where I was tased by my own gun. Thanks}}  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 3, 2, 5, 3 Total: 18 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:56 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{Another day is saved by Photographic Memory Man! And sure, Icy. I need to take a shower right now, but just post what it is and I'll find it when I get back.}}

(( That's what that smell is! Please do take that shower, TES ... before anyone else is affected by it! xp

... Sorry, I'm really tired here and I just couldn't resist! rofl

I'm outta' here now ... xd ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:31 am
Icy Reign
{{...mmmmm...TES in shower...*leery grin while visualizing*

I need the page when I left the Anti-Valentines Party and the page where I was tased by my own gun. Thanks}}
{{*flex* wink I actually had a harder time finding the second thing even though it was more recent, but I blame that on the decrease in concentration due to distraction. Anyway, here they are. Anti-Valentines Party and Taser. You made some more posts between those two if I recall correctly.}}  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:11 am
((How come "Photographic Memory Man" isn't on your wanted poster? confused We could add that. I don't know many other people with that type of super power.))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:59 am
{{Well, I haven't been "wanted" for my photographic memory much until recently so I didn't think of it at the time.}}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games