Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:52 am
::Maune opens his eyes from the hospital bed and sits up then looks around as he climbs out of the bed and starts to walks out of the hopistal::  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:00 am
*Surveys the Cabana as he makes his way up to the bar. He sees that no one is around, so he goes behind the bar and pours himself a cup of coffee. He pauses for a moment and sighs, before taking a sip. He looks around at all the bottles and finds a bottle of whiskey. Uncaps the bottle and pours a little into his coffee, then places the bottle back where he found it. He goes back around the end of the bar and sits down on the end bar stool. As he drinks his spiked coffee, he mutters to himself* ... in another time, we may have had a chance ... not now, though ... it could never be ... it had to be done with ... it was the wisest choice ... we both will be better off this way ... *He sighs heavily as he swirls the last of the coffee in his cup, then finishes it off. He tosses a tip on the bar next to his empty cup and exits the thread*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:56 am
Maune
::Maune opens his eyes from the hospital bed and sits up then looks around as he climbs out of the bed and starts to walks out of the hopistal::

woah, woah, woah. wait just a doggoned minute there young man. what are all these bruises? and why were you in the infirmary? has Gilda taken a look at you?

*bandaidd puts her arm around Maune and guides him firmly back to the exam room*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:55 pm
*Walks through the shadows in to her office so as not to be seen.* Too quiet here lately.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:03 am
bandaidd
Maune

woah, woah, woah. wait just a doggoned minute there young man. what are all these bruises? and why were you in the infirmary? has Gilda taken a look at you?

*bandaidd puts her arm around Maune and guides him firmly back to the exam room*

::Maune looks up at Bandaidd:: I think I might have some broken bones not sure Bandaidd no one looked at me and you were drunk so I was about to leave  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:00 pm
Maune
bandaidd
Maune

::Maune looks up at Bandaidd:: I think I might have some broken bones not sure Bandaidd no one looked at me and you were drunk so I was about to leave

I beg your pardon. I do not drink. Ever. Be that as it may, lets check out your injuries and do xrays if necessary. Where are you hurting?  

bandaidd
Crew

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:29 am
bandaidd
Maune
bandaidd
Maune

I beg your pardon. I do not drink. Ever. Be that as it may, lets check out your injuries and do xrays if necessary. Where are you hurting?

Everywhere by the looks of me and my ribs  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:03 pm
Alrighty then! Total body xrays and then ultrasounds, CTs and MRIs just to be careful. Step into this gown, sir after taking off all your clothes.  

bandaidd
Crew

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:22 am
: razz icks up the gown and puts it on then slides the rest of his clothes off and then sits down::  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:15 pm
*runs imaging studies most of the day*

Well, Maune. Looks like there are no really bad fractures, a couple of cracked ribs is all. Lucky it wasn't worse. I think we had better do some blood tests, too.

*draws a CBC, CMP, CK, CPK, Troponin and rushes off to lab STAT*

While we're waiting for those, let me have a look at your bruises. Dang. Kind of hard with all that fur. You want me to shave it off or just check for tenderness?  

bandaidd
Crew

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:36 pm
Maune would look really strange with no fur... redface  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:05 am
Kits Rose you should have seen how I look before I had got this fur and become so use to it. ::Maune glaces at Bandaidd:: I will be fine with the bruises so I want to keep my fur.  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:37 am
Well, ok then. I'll just bind up the ribs and you be extra careful to rest and drink lots of fluids. Laughing and coughing and sneezing are gonna hurt like nothing else, so hold your ribs when you need to do any of those.

*wraps ribs up*

You take care, hun. Let me know if you need anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:59 am
Will do thanks Bandaidd.  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:06 am
*goes down to the bar after changing into civilian clothes*

Where is that new cabana boy?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games