Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:14 pm
Hikari was still covering her body as she still fell silent. She turned the shower on to try and take her mind off of the incident. She gave a sigh afterwards as she saw a glance of her reflection from the mirror, she could see how red her face was. She turned her attention to the shower and stripped as she stepped in to clean herself of the grime that stuck to her while she was at battle towards Ken. Her mind began to wander off as she remembered the battle. She was in a daze as she let the water trickle down her head and body. "What would have happened if I didn't fight my way back the surface....?" wondered Hikari as she leaned to a side.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:26 pm
chaos put out his cig and walk to the bathroom then knock the door "hey hikari i buy u new tops and what u want me something i be gone for few minutes"said chaos wait for aswer back.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:37 pm
Hikari jumped as she heard the knock from the door. It made her loose her footing and causing her to slip, thus, bringing the shampoo bottles falling over her. She was teary-eyed since the fall made her bum hurt and her head as well from the bottles falling over her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:51 pm
chaos heard a crash noise and "hikari r u okay let me enter in now r u right"said chaos tap on door and chaos got worry bit and trying be calm bit.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:00 pm
Hikari held her head as she tried to stand up. She was able to slowly. "I'm okay!" yelled Hikari as she tried to reassure Chaos. She knelt before the shampoo bottles since it seemed to be wise not to overwork herself at the moment. She took them and arranged them as they were when she entered. Another sigh left her lips as she shook her head lightly, trying not to worsen her headache. "Um...can you get me some pain medicine too?" asked Hikari as she turned off the shower and got out of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:04 pm
"ok and i so sorry scare like that i come out few minute,i see later "said chaos put on his boots and left hotel room went out then found to store pick up pain medicine and bought new tops for hikari.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:12 pm
Hikari dried herself with a towel that was in the towel cabinet and took another one to wrap herself with it. She examined her head at the mirror to see that it wasn't as bad as it feels. Hikari unlocked the bathroom door and walked towards the bed as she tried to lay down on it and help ease the pain and waited for Chaos to return so she may take the medicine and her clothing.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:19 pm
chaos paid up store keep and got bags went back hotel room open the door place bags next to hikari." hey hikari bought ur pain medicine and new tops too"said chaos stare at her.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:26 pm
Hikari smiled and sat up as she took the bag and rustled within to take the pain medications. The sooner she takes them, the sooner the pain will leave, hopefully. She then saw the tops and sorted through them to see which one she will wear. Hikari was able to pick one and she then noticed Chaos staring at her. "What is it? Do I have something on my face?" asked Hikari as she took the top.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:38 pm
chaos walk up to u and pat ur head "why r u scare if u run away from us"Said chaos say the her ear.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:23 pm
Hikari tilted her head as she gave a confused expression on her countenance. "What was that? I didn't understand that..." muttered Hikari.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:06 pm
chaos rise his head and walk to the window draw out his cig then lits one up."forget i say hikari u need more rest and look ur not getting any rest"said chaos blow his smoke out.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:26 pm
Hikari's head lowered as she gave a slight smile forming on her countenance. "...I don't want to.....whenever I close my eyes....I see the mistakes I've made and the people that died protecting me....us...and Lisa...." spoke Hikari in a soft tone of voice and went softer as she spoke of Lisa's name.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:28 pm
chaos eye wide open and forget about lisa this whole time and "maybe she be alright it is been so long heard that name"said chaos and felt hikari feeling in her heart.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:34 pm
Hikari's legs curled up close to her and she used her arms to hold it together. She placed her chin on her knees as she began her deep thought on what she had done and what was she about to do when she decided to submit to Kuro in exchange for power. A sigh left her lips as she lowered her head.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games