Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:51 pm
User ImageNhanna clapped her hands at Jessica's display, pure joy playing out on her face. And just like that, the display ended, and she giggled, her finger tips pressed to her lips to mask it.~ Oh...a wonderful...new toy...to play with...~ She thought, and clasped her hands behind her back, skipping back over to the bar. As the fairy questioned Jessica, Nhanna twirled a lock of her red, almost plastic- looking hair around a finger, tugging on one of her pig- tails.

She smiled warmly as Jessica moved behind the bar, twirling on the bar stool. She rested an elbow on the bar itself, placing her chin her hand. She kicked her feet against the wood in front of her, pressing the pointer finger of her other hand against the tip of her nose. "Me...oh please...me!?" She said to Jessica, her way of speaking making the enthusiasm in her voice almost comical.

------------------------------->
"Play with me...
And I'll play with you...
Cut and sew...
Your heart in two...
Tickle you...
Until you scream...
Make you laugh...
Until you bleed...
Cut and sew...
Your smile anew...
Play with me...
And I'll play with you..."
<-------------------------------

User ImageAfter Jessica's reaction, Danni turned back towards the window, a sigh on her lips. "Bloody freaks....all of them. At least my story's classic, traditional..." She blinked, what was wrong with her? She needed to get out of this place. She stood abruptly, the empty glass on top of her table rattling with her movement.

She crossed the room to the door, stopping in her tracks when Flo approached, gesturing towards the sign that resided above the entrance. Her fists curled into fists and her jaw tightened. She was trapped in here, and all the sudden it all seemed to close in on her, suffocating her. She made a strangled noise in the back of her throat, a slight tremble visible in her very movements.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:49 pm
User Image

Jessica knodded at her and went to work only taking a second to find the liqour she needed she added tequila bluberry and strawberry daquiri mix and a few other ingridient's to a blender and mixed it together when it was a slushi she poured it into a glass added a little margirita salt and a splash of lord calvert.She passed it over to the red haired one smiling."My own creashin I call it the scream cause it is just that good."She said waiting for the girl to take a sip.She started wiping down the bar and rinced out the blender pouring the rest of the drink into another glass and passin it to the fairy.

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:00 am
User ImageNhanna leaned forward, watching Jessica work with big, round eyes. She smiled brightly when the drink was placed in front of her and picked it up with both hands, studying it closely. "This isn't...going to make...me do...anything funny...is it?" She asked, tilting her head to look at Jessica. Her face was oddly serious, and her eyes seemed to be searching. She hadn't meant funny as in ha-ha either.

The Toy Maker seemed to find what she was looking for and nodded once, taking a sip from the glass. Sparks the different shades of blue began going off in no certain order in the air around and above her head, and she giggled. "It makes...me want to...scream..." She giggled again, taking another sip of the drink. Her feet were still kicking at the wood in front of her, and her happiness seemed to make the air around her vibrate like white noise.

------------------------------->
"Play with me...
And I'll play with you...
Cut and sew...
Your heart in two...
Tickle you...
Until you scream...
Make you laugh...
Until you bleed...
Cut and sew...
Your smile anew...
Play with me...
And I'll play with you..."
<-------------------------------

User ImageDanni moved swiftly, heading towards the side hallway that she knew lead to the alleyway behind the Half Moon. The alley way with the dumpster she could use to get to the roof. ~It's not exactly leaving the Half Moon, and I can bloody breath up there.~ She thought.

It didn't take her long to reach the end of the hallway, shoving open the door that opened into the alley. She sighed in relief when the outside air shot up her nose- despite the fact that it smelled like the contents of the dumpster not far off. Now fully motivated, she headed for that dumpster, hopping onto its lid without much effort.~One small step for me...~ She braced herself on the back of the dumpster, lifting her face to look at the edge of the roof. ~One giant leap to enjoy the breeze~ She leaped, landed on the edge of the roof with only a small amount of unsteadiness. ~Sweet.~ She thought.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:31 am
User Image
User ImageNick found himself in the showers for almost half an hour. The water that sprayed to his face and slides down his body made him feel somewhat a bit relaxed at the moment. His momentary peace was then disturbed by a chilling presence just outside the shower curtains. Nick slowly unleashed his scythe and waited for the person to slide the covers and expose itself. Just as the curtains slid open, Nick swung his scythe at the person outside the showers. A loud clash echoed through the hallway as Nick's scythe met with another scythe, but this one was decorated with a long, thorny, purple rose. Almost instantly, he knew who the owner was. "Lust.."

Rebecca smiled at Nick. "Is this how you greet family members now my dear?" She withdrew her scythe and crossed her arms, emphasizing her perfectly cupped breasts.

Nick made a tsking sound and continued showering. He knew Lust wasn't the fighting type, so she was no threat to him.

"Having fun babe?" Rebecca asked as she watched Nick cleanse himself. She took time to admire his wet, naked body as she licked her lips. She then tilted her head slightly to get a glimpse between his legs. "Mmm haven't seen that in a while. Want me to join you?" She smirked.

"What the hell are you up to this time?" Nick said, ignoring Lust's previous statements.

"Oh I'm not here to force you back home that's for sure."

Nick found that hard to believe. Not only was that contradicting to his father's wishes, he also knew Rebecca was a deceptive person. He then turned off the showers and took his towel from the rack behind Lust. For a moment, Lust thought Nick was gonna take advantage of her and got excited. But Nick simply got the towel and wrapped himself with it, which made her a little bit dissappointed.

Rebecca then followed Nick back to his room and sat on his old bed. "I still don't see the whole point of you doing this dear. We both know you'll just end up killing everyone here."

"Look if you're just here to piss me off, leave before I severe you in half."

Lust giggled. "You're so cute when you're angry, you know that? Well I can't tell you why I'm here.. but I can show you." She quickly pinned Nick to the wall, kissing his lips eagerly as one of her hands slid down from his chest. She then continued down under his towel and fondled to her heart's desire.

Nick felt annoyed for a moment and wanted to push her off and slice her, but Lust's control was beginning to overpower him like poison.

As soon as Rebecca paralyzed Nick, she unleashed her scythe once more and made a small cut on her wrist, causing her to bleed out. She then sucked her own blood and kissed Nick with it, passing and forcing him to swallow every drop.

Nick felt the blood flow down his throat. It was an unexplainable pain from within, making him frisk and jerk about as if being shocked from the inside. He wanted to yell out but he felt as if being possessed.

Lust withdrew and watched Nick violently shake. She knew it was working and grinned. "We'll meet again very soon babe." She blew a kiss and faded into the darkness, leaving Nick lying on the floor lifeless.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:51 am
User Image

Alice heard the sound, the clash painfully ringing in her ears. Getting to her feet quickly, the chair she sat on pushed back, scratching against the ground. That sound was better than the one she heard. Looking around, she couldn't tell if no one else heard it, or if they were simply ignoring it. How rude of them.
Acting against her instinct, she walked quickly upstairs in time to see a room door close. Hesitating a little as she heard muffled voices from the room--as if she could understand it...--Alice took a few steps forward and knicked on the door with the back of her hand
"Hello?" The door moved a little. Unlocked.
"Did you hear a-" As Alice opened the door, her eyes immediately moved to the man on the floor. Her eyes narrowed. Turning her head down the hallway, she screamed
"Someone! Help!" she yelled before moving into the room and feeling for life signs. Her adrenaline high, she looked towards the door and yelled for help again

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:43 am
User Image

Jessica smiled as the girl turned more hyper then she already was.When she was finished wiping down the bar she put the twenty into the cash register.

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:29 pm
User ImageUser Image No. No, no, no...

If Kurai had a heart, it would have stopped beating. She had felt the powerful presence in Nick's room, but she didn't dare go in... Then suddenly, Nick's presence was snuffed out. Before she got to the room, however, a girl was calling for help.

Kurai quickly changed into human form and found Nick lying unconscious and half-naked on the floor. This isn't happening, not again, please... Not again.

She, told the girl to move aside before she knelt down beside him and checked for a pulse, but it was so weak she could barely feel it.

"Dammit, Nick! What the hell happened to you?" she mumbled hysterically, her hands glowing with her power. She trembled--never had she called on this much before--and placed them on Nick's chest, but he still wasn't breathing.

When she considered what to do next, she bit her lip so hard she drew blood, but she didn't even notice. She had made a decision.

To hell with my resolution for now.

Pushing everything else at the back of her mind, Kurai leaned down and administered CPR as best as she could. Never mind that this was also kissing him, that her blood was seeping from her lips onto his. Nick wasn't going to be taken away. Not from her.

"Come on, come back!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:07 pm
User Image
User ImageNick found himself floating in a sea of darkness in his mind. All he could see was himself. Am I dead this time? He asked himself, recalling the 1st incident with his other siblings. As he drifted into the emptiness, he saw an object slowly emerging from the black water. It was covered in chains of all shapes and sizes, wrapping it like a snake. It was his heart.

As his body slowly moves towards the restrained heart, Nick notices something coming out of it. Another body ripped through the chains and floated past Nick at the same pace as his. When they both came face to face, Nick felt his horrors has come true. With silver hair and crimson eyes, the other body smiled at him and drifted away. The being Nick worked so hard to bury came out.. and it was Nick's turn to go in.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:51 pm
User Image

Alice stepped aside, her heel hitting the side of the bed in the room. Shaking a little, she watched the female work carefully, scared this stranger was dead.
"..I-is he alive?" Alice managed to choke out through her fear

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:57 pm
User ImageI'll be there for you through it all...
Giving a light growl, Vasili glared up at the woman. "Why do you insist on the thought that I'm going to cause trouble? I told you, I'm not going to as long as people leave me be, and if they don't leave me be, then I won't be the one to start the fighting." He seethed. Standing up again he glared at the woman for a moment. "I am a grown man, and as such, I doubt you could even get to my a** quick enough to swat it." He stated coldly. Looking down at her with his icy blue eyes, he pushed in his chair, not even looking away from her to do so. "I have no doubt you can keep your promises, but you're not promising me anything, you're just threatening me without reasonable cause or suspicion. Now then, since you can't seem to leave me be or treat me like a guest, I'll leave you be instead." He said before turning on his heel and walking towards a different table across the room and sitting at it silently. Leaning back again in the chair, he put his feet up on the table and starred straight ahead without a word.

...Even if savin' you sends me to heaven

Kikio-San

Eloquent Lover

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:34 pm
User Image

Jessica watched as a woman pointed at the sign and then as the girl walked down the hall. In the letter she got it said that you weren't aloud to leave ever didn't that aply to the customer's that walked in mistakenly."Um...Is that girl aloud to leave
I thought it was against the rules?"She said to noone in particular.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:28 pm
User Image "I really don't know," Kurai breathed, answering the girl's question. Kurai really was afraid this time. Something was incredibly wrong, and she had no idea what it was, but she could feel it. Nick's presence was dwindling, and something else was coming to take its place.

What should I do? I have no idea what's going on...

What's it like losing someone important to you for the second time, Kurai?

"You!" Kurai snarled, forgetting that only she could hear the voice. She gave the other girl an apologetic look.

I thought you left me already! Tell me, what have you done with him!?

Why, nothing. It's what he's been doing to himself.Sonneillon cackled and disappeared again.

Kurai cursed inwardly; for now all she could do was wait for Nick to regain consciousness.

"Here, help me get him on the bed," she told the other girl. "Careful not to let his towel slip."  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:06 am
User ImageCatherine entered the room looking at all of the people there. Catherine sighed when she saw Kurai "Really...Long time no see...." Catherine then look at Nick and help them to take Nick on the bed "Is your heart waving?" Catherine asked softly Kurai as her wings dissapeared.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:39 am
User Image

Taken back a little from the female's sudden outburst, Alice hesitated a little before helping him onto the bed. Her mind thought through the worst situations of everyone's reactions as well as the cause of his death.
Letting his body go once he was laid down, she glanced around the bedding. not only was it moved around strangely, it also smelled like perfume. She didn't know what his perferences were, but she was sure there was someone else in here with him when the door was shut. Perhaps a female? But no one but him was inside when she opened the door, so where did the other person go?
Not sure about it, she thought it better not to ask.

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:49 am
User Image

Jessica passed a glass to someone down the bar and again wiped down the counter. The door to the bar opened and someone walked in Jessica looked up and almost choked when she was who was standing just inside the door.
"No no Loraina what in holy hell are you doing here?Do you have any part of an idea of what you have done?"She said as she hit her fist down on the bar.

Loraina looked up when she heard Jessica shouting. She stood there until she was finished.She dropped her own bag on the floor.
"Yes I know I am never able to leave unless I get a job here but now your stuck with me. I told you I would come after you if you left me."She said simply and matter of factly. She came and sat on the bar stool and looked around.

User Image

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games