Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brashdecision

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:28 am
Hey! Just saying hi and stuff. New to Gaia and pretty green. blah blah blah...I should be doing work right now but I am too lazy...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:24 pm
Hi there
I am a new member here, and I found this guild till recently. Just in case you all are wondering, I'm 26 this year.  

Sir_Bors

estrogenbomb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:14 pm
Hello, this is me saying hello and introducing myself... well, I turned 24 in May (woohoo, one more year and my insurance rates go down!) and have been married almost 2½ years to my best friend and father of my two gorgeous children. My son is almost 2 (my little halloween baby) and my daughter is 5½ months, their wonderful.

I have been on Gaia for a while now and just found this guild the other day, so I'm happy to be able to talk to more people my age instead of the under 18 crowd (not that I mind really, a lot of them can be pretty mature sometimes).

*grabs her cane and runs after the youngin's raiding the fridge*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:21 pm
Hi... I am 25 years young and.... crap... what was I saying?  

Cactiofdoomwoe

Outlaw Reese

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:11 pm
Heya! Found this Guild through Announcements, and just about when I was losing hope.

I've been on Gaia for a little under a year now, and I recently celebrated my 25th birthday, bring on the Geritol pirate .  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:01 pm
lol I found this through the announcements as well. I figured it'd be cool to join up. Sorry it took me so long to make a damn post. I've been busy with stuff irl. haha.

I'm 22 and I work at a library. *waves*

Oh yes, and I have been on gaia technically since 03 but this account is from 04. *waves again*  

Toker Rockett

3,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

SOEP ONE

The Committee Staff Member

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:39 am
Hello! mrgreen I also found this guild on the announcements... I'm about 22 years old, and I reside on the eastern side of Los Angeles, California... Want to know more about me? Just ask! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:19 am
Hey everyone. Just as have other people have said, I also joined because of the announcements.

A bit about me: I'm a 21 (22 in a week) year old biologist living in Michigan with a boyfriend of 4 years. I've been on Gaia for about 7 years, but because of a hacking situation, this avatar is only a few months old. I've been in love with Gaia for that long and look forward to making new friends.  

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

Doc-Drakken

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:54 am
Hi all, like others have said I saw this guild in the announcements and thought it would be neat to join. I live in South Texas and turned 21 a couple months ago.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:03 am
Ello!! i just joined the guild. Hello to all the other geezers!  

Ragdoll1482

Wilongee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:18 am
Hi! smile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:29 pm
I guess I'll try to give you a gaia time line.... it all started march of 2003 in my journalism class. My friend whispers over to me, "you have to check out this site gaia!" I made my avatar and was hooked! First guild I joined was The Mad Coalition of Tea Junkies (small group of tea lovers). First forum I subscribed to was PYP and What are you listening too? I left gaia for a long duration of time when I was in school, but I came back and everything was different O_o. I'm still getting a custom to this new gaia. It took me forever to figure out the website changed!!! gonk Good friends and gaia vets are Turglith and Gringo*Starr and Ilfed.  

Pixiedevil is Dead

queen of qeeks

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:14 pm
Yay for being new! Hi everyone!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:26 pm
Hey to all of you older gaians out there... vampirephantom27 here. Yes, I'm one of you. I'm 22 almost 23 and proud of it. I just want to say that Gaia is one of the best places on the net now cause of this guild. Now we old farts can shoot the... well you know what, with out them darn nabit youngsters about trying to sneek a word in that don't make no sense intu the conversation.  

vampirephantom27

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

whiteshadowoftheblackbird

3,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:23 pm
hi there im 22 and i work at walmart most ppl think im 16yr girlthough i dont how that is cus girls have boobs!!!!!!!!!! and i get stubble stressed
i really hate that dam stubble iv been on here for maby 5 years since i was 17 i think i work at walmart in a crappy town called manteca
ppl around my age dont ushally like me im not sure why though
gonk 3nodding im also a ninja and is goth emo and otaku

i love games all games and i play yugioh magic and i own a pink ds blaugh  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games