Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

FirePhoenixa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:31 pm

I looked at the spot where she stabbed me. I touched the blood and licked it.

"I was really starting to think that if i transform into a human, i will be killed as well...." I pulled out the sword and hit her with it that made her fall back to the ground.

"Burn!" Saru's body burned, the blue flame turning it into ashes.

I smiled grimly, "I like your soul, shall i take it away from you" I told Suki.

"Soul Reaper!" The Soul reaper appeared out of matter and reap Suki's soul, then I casted her body to burn in the blue flame as well.

"Heal!" and the wound in my stomach healed, leaving it as if nothing have happened.

"The more you struggle the harder it binds you to your doom." I face the reaper and ordered him to send Suki's soul to where it should be. The pits of the hell.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:40 pm

the maige didn't work on suki when saru gve some life to suki he knew that nothing would take suki body and nothing would hurt his body even after he dead saru stoof up just alittle engery left he said a spell witch burnt the reeper and ice body as well the dark chirstal shatter again and i put my broken necklace to it and it took it in and the shatterd peaic went inside the element meru was watch from a far he watch his brother clloses back to the ground laying there lifeless meru couldn't take it anymore he ran out and said spell witch brought suki soul back and his brother back to life " i never i've gotin sick of being evil i think it;s time to forget about it" meru said suki came back with no scatchs or wounds on her " there something u don't understand when family teams up there alot stronger then u think.." i made my sword come back around and stab ic in the back hopeful makeing her die faster meru said a spell witch made my sword go deeper into ice he put a a very stronge sheild around suki and saru no one could breack it

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:48 pm

Raiku walked up to the lady his face was red and he was ready to kick some a**. " You better not hurt another person here exspecially Dark Fire". Raiku said to her."Or by god I will make you wish you were never born and you will be trapped in that little hell of yours you seem to be sending everyone to". He said to her while they put the sheild around her.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:07 pm

The body i used was nothing but useless. I came out of it. The people were very busy happily cheering for the victory they thought they have achieve.

I sighed in angst. "How boring!" They were just a bunch of magical beings that gained power because.... i looked around! There i saw the core of the dark crystal, I merely giggled and blew a strong magicthat engulfed them all.

"Every ending flame, born within the mightiest grasp, hold unto a dream, a never ending dream and show unto them the hellish dimension, that i speak of" the portal opened and they were all swallowed into it.

"bye! Bye!" I laughed evilly and opened another dimension different from where i sent them. This time I sealed it shot and greeted the person infront of me.

"Long time no see, My sweet divine brother."

FirePhoenixa

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:19 pm

What she didn't Know was that Raiku had dropped his sword and his magic was connected to it. Raiku quickly teleported back but he could only take himself for this was soely a connection between himself and his sword.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:04 am

(just joined, like the complicated conflict)

"Where you playing ariund in the human world again" I smacked her.

"I told you a hundred times Ice to never play with the people in that world." Her brother stared hard at it. "Eww! You stink like some drunkard!"

Ice look at the mess she were in. "oops!" was all she can say.

"Anyway, I won't bother if you die or not since your immortal but please refrain from doing such naughty things."

Ice simply smiled and went vanish.

"Tsk! What a troublesome sister!" I smiled at the things mess she made at the magical school, "I wonder what that witch Scarlet will do!"

skull_xander

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:07 pm

" i hope i can do this right " i telported out of there and back to the school grounds" yes i did it" i look at meru " uhh can u please let us out ?" suki said " sure" meru said and let the sheild go down " saru thank you .." i ran over to my dad and hug him " good i still have my maige" suki said and tranform back into a humen " thank goodnes your still alive " i said and tears were still rolling down my cheeks he wipe them away" i never really did like seeing u cry " saru said a spell witch fix all the broken things " remind me again why i saved your butt? saru" meru said " i'm your brother " saru said i stop huging him and went over to raiku" thanks for helping raiku"
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:26 pm

I sighed. "Geez! brother is acting high and mighty again" i took a peek at the magical school and the latest happening.

" so, the old geezer is alive as well as that cat....hmmmm" i took a peek at Saru's lifeline and Suki, as expected Saru's life was already limited because of the effect of the dark crystal magic, and Suki's lifeline was reduce by 1/4.

"but with this, they will become boring" i frowned.

There was a loud knocked and I quickly dispel my magic.

"Come in!" my brother entered bringing along he's powerful aura he cannot supress.

"What brought you here, brother?" I forced a smile.

"Just checking if you were up to no good again" he's eyes scanned the whole room and when he was assured, he went off.

"Now my new problem is how o get rid of my brother's watchful eye." I thought to myself.

FirePhoenixa

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:36 pm

i ran over to my dad he was still on the ground " i'm gald i still have my maige " suki said happly but she notic saru life line kept going down considering all the dark maige he took in" please don't die dad" i said to him " there a poistion u can give him to make the dark maige from stop killing him " he said looking at his brother
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:35 am

So this is it? This is the school where i'll be studying? Lyndon Haystone said to himself as he enter the gates. He had encountered so many students
of all kind, there were witches, orcs, angel imps, centaurs, satyrs, elves, dwarves and many other creature dont forget the humans.

SinX_franz

Virtuous Player

8,325 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:57 am

saru made himself telport to my room"so he telports to my room?" i started to walk to my room
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:42 am

I looked into the portal again.

"Oh! It seems that there is a new student arriving..."I grinned mischievously.

I left a note addressing to my brother saying about me checking on things in the old storage room. That would keep him company for awhile.

I teleported infront of the student, looking like when I was just transferring. after all. Scarlet only told me to leave, she didn't told me how long i would be leaving the school.

I was not the girl like before, now I'm a boy! Teleporting really messes up things such as this.

"Hello! Fellow newcomer! How are you doing?" I pretended to tap he's arm but it was an excuse to get data from him. when i was done, i bid my farewell and teleported again, this time...I'm the old chest nut tree again.

I've been wondering about this chest-nut tree. It would always be a troublesome tree messing up my teleportation. The suspicious thought was hanging but the fact that i could feel my brother's presence make it even more complicated to continue the subject and I completely vanish.

I appeared inside my room again! Nice timing! I checked the mirror but this time, what i saw was a handsome dark haired boy with blue eyes.

I stared. WTF! did i turn into again! I cast a spell to bring me back to my magical self but there was no effect! Stupid chest-nut tree.

I slumped on my bed and fell into a deep sleep! probably the magic would wear off once i sleep for a week.

FirePhoenixa

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:11 pm

" do u rember wat in the potion dakrfire?" saru ask me

" yeah i do " i said to my dad

" maybe i should go with for protetion " suki said

" but first i need to get a new element stone ..... my other one shadder rember" i said

" ok go back home and see if u can find a a blue and red stone.. it should be the basement somewhere and there good thing about the basement is no evil thing can get in there only good the spell i put on there un breackble it can't breack ... the spell " saru said

" ok come on suki " i said and i took ahold of suki wist and we telported back home we were in the basement " start looking around for a red and blue stone "

" ok" suki said and me and her started looking
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:07 pm

((ok this sucks ....sorry my computer got messed up and i couldnt get on at all..................so CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED?????))

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:14 pm

(( ok lets see suki died alot but she alive meru good now uhh darkfire dad going to die from takeing in to much dark maige uhhhh and ice is in her room snoozing away suki still has her maige suki and darkfire r at her home geting other stone cuz her other one shadder from the dark chrtals exspion raiku i have no idea wat raiku doing meru uhh i think meru in darkfire room i think that perrty much covers it i hope))
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games