Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:49 pm

Austin blinked and woke up, seeing Hannah laying on top of him. He laid there until she woke to move.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:55 pm

((Lol I love your sig!))
Aria sat up on her branch and jumped, landing on her feet and went for a walk.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:58 pm

(Lol, thanx ))
Austin noticed Jude in the tree with Tomoyo in his lap. He glanced at Hannah you was out cold on his lap.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:06 pm

Aria smiled up at a random tree far away from the flock. "It's quite rude to stare, Kazumi." She said. Kazumi growled. 'I'm not here to fight, I'm on recon.' She thought. Aria smiled. "Is that so? You have a lot of nerve." She said, her smile fading. She grabbed Kazumi and started flying upwards fast. Jude opened his eyes and looked at Tomoyo, smiling a bit.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:23 pm

Hannah had a short image of herself in a bikini on a beach, I look fruity. She opened her eyes and looked around. "Jude where is Aria?" Hannah glanced at him.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:30 pm

"I don't know, I think she went on a walk or something." He said. Aria got to the point where she was almost over the clouds and smiled. "Don't you wish you would've said yes to the grafted wings?" She asked before dropping her. Kazumi screamed a bit, flailing as she fell. When she was about one-hundred feet from the ground, she caught her, smiling. "Are you still going to work for them? I mean, you must be bored, getting your a** kicked every other day, nyah?" Kazumi shook her head. "There's stuff I need to do." She said, her face white. "Okay!" Aria said, flying a bit further away from the flock and dropping her. She smiled and flew back to the flock.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:36 pm

Hannah nodded "I had a dream and I looked fruity, what a nightmare. I would through up if I saw myself like that." She shook her head and Austin chuckled "Aw your not the fruity type?" She raised her eyes brow and looked at Jude with a smirk "No, but Jude is though. Right Jude?"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:37 pm

Sora and Amy were curled up on the ground, back to back. Sora was shivering.

Faithful Fire
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:39 pm

Jude growled. "I'm not fruity." He said, looking down at his clothing. Aria smiled and landed on her branch, smiling ear to ear. "Good morning." She sang.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:42 pm

Sora and Amy sat up and leaned against a tree. Sora wrapped his wings around himself to try and stop the shivering.

Faithful Fire
Crew

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:04 pm

Hannah smirked "Mhm, thats right deny it all you want." Austin put his hand over her mouth. She tried pulling it off, narrowing her eyes and falls over trying to remove his hand.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:06 pm

Jude sighed and looked down at Tomoyo. 'Wow.. She can sleep..' He thought.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:09 pm

"Isn't that why you injected her with that stuff Hannah took from Kazumi?" Amy asked Jude. "To make her sleep?"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:31 pm

Hannah still trying to peel Austin's hand off her mouth. Take it off Austin, She tried moving away from him but Austin wrapped his arm around her waist and keeping his hand over Hannah's mouth "Nope, I can't do that." He chuckled and kissed her cheek. Hannah glared at Jude narrowing her eyes, you are lucky you have an alli.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:37 pm

Amy ran up to Hannah and Austin and hit Austin on the back of the head. "Let her go," she said.
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games