Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:45 pm
(I see Tele has figured on having some fun)

The MacDougal scanned the room once and frowned. He squidged his eyes and began again, eyes passing right over the table the group was at. Tucking his hand on his lapel his lips thinned and he left the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Smiling and letting out a breath Avery let go of Whit's wrist and looked to the door herself as if to see the fruits of her labor. Her smile grew before she turned back and managed to tame it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:55 pm
(( Okay, wasn't sure. So he's with the others at their table?

Tele might have been telling a certain someone 'left' in their head. Or not. You be the judge. ))

Tele began walking forward.

Karley had to check herself from taking a step back. STAY AWAY FROM ME! I DON'T KNOW YOUR NAME! GO AWAY! She began to do a kind of dance back and forth.

Telemachus sighed, and as he reached her he put out a hand to flick her feather. "Interesting costume."

Karley blushed and whipped her hands to push the feather to her head. But now she actually looked at him. And when she did, she realized that he was quite the dashing...pirate? She suddenly felt the plume in her hands as if it were burning. Oh no! WE'RE WEARING THE SAME COSTUME! Oh, wait...we just both have plume hats.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:00 pm
((yeah. So is Christopher))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:09 pm
(What was Tele dressed as again? I know Karley's an old writer...type.)

Whit tugged on Avery's ponytail with his newly freed hand once again. My she was handy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ms. Powers poked her head into the cafeteria and almost immediately saw Avery and the rest. Going over she placed her hands on Avery's shoulders.
"All set?" she asked making sure the girl's plate was empty before attempting to pry her away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh!" Avery said jumping a little her hands reaching out to Jordan and Whit on either side of her. "Oh! Ms. Powers it's you! Yeah sure, I'm ready to go."

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:17 pm
(( Captain-y Navigator-y guy ))

"Ah... good luck? See you later." Jordan patted Avery's shoulder goodbye, since apparently Ms. Powers needed her now. "So, what do we do now?" she asked, turning back to the others.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:21 pm
Karley let her hands slide down to her side. He's not saying much..maybe....MAYBE HE FORGOT MY NAME TOO! THEN IT'S OKAY THAT I FORGOT!

Tele reached up and plucked Karley's hat off her head. He bowed his head, taking his own hat off, placed his hat on Karley's head, and flipped hers onto himself. "So, how do you like my costume, Karley?"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo. "Oh, it's, um, very nice...." She couldn't bring herself to reach up to her 'new' hat.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:31 pm
(Awww, time for Marsh to come to the rescue!!)

Marsh came strolling casually up the path with the cleaners bag containing his costume flipped back over his shoulder.
Spotting Tele and the pleasant young lady from the Hawk's Nest he smiled and couldn't resist tossing a comment their way on his way by.

"Ah! Telemachus! Good I see you found your guest safe and sound! Make sure you don't let her out of your sight, you wouldn't want her to get caught up in any of the pranks for the...more sensitive people out there."

With this Marsh grinned widely, an attractive one and he well knew it, before sauntering off on his way again.

Avery hopped up from the table and went to grab her tray, but Whit was already putting her plates on top of his so he could ship it for her. Waving and saying a general "See you" back to the table she headed off with Ms. Powers.
"Neat costume Ms. Powers!" she said "A lightning bolt!, that's funny."

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh! I knew you'd get it Avery!" Ms. Powers said delighted and clapped her hands as they headed off down the hall.
"First things first we need to help get candy to a couple more rooms."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:41 pm
(( Rescue, you say? ))

Telemachus turned to watch Marsh go. He wouldn't dream of letting Karley out of his sight. Why, never. The thought hadn't even crossed his mind. He suddenly realized that he wasn't having his brain blasted from behind.

Karley's mind was silent in concentration. Then she leapt forward. "Aha! I got it!" she yelled triumphantly, out loud, surprisingly enough, as she grabbed her hat back from Telemachus' head.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:42 pm
Dr. Sullivan put a medical mask over his face and pulled it up so it covered a part of it. He then stuck a toothbrush in the labcoat chest pocket as well as his dental inspection mirror. He took a baggie and opened it up. He took some gloves from his medical examination glove box and put them in the baggie. He then stuck the baggie into an inside pocket of the labcoat. He then headed off.

"Spencer took the costume helmet off as it was making him hot. "Hmm, doesn't matter to me. I'll do whatever the others want to" he said.

Christopher was thinking as to what he wanted to start with.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:57 pm
Jordan thought Spencer looked funny with his hair matted down with helmet-head. "Well, since it's still light out, we should head to the Dome first, I'd say. It'll be dark in there, and trick-or-treating's always best around dinner." She'd have to at some point leave them to help out, though.

A kid in a taco suit ((foreshadowing! Dun Dun DUNNN! )) ran up to Ms. Powers. "Ms. Powers, Ms. Powers! The bats! A cat got into the bats, and now half of them can't fly! What'll we do with no bats?!"  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:00 pm
Avery traveled with Ms. Powers to the guidance counselor's office, tucked way in the back part of the school. She loaded her arms up with bags of rockets, and suckers and bubblegum. And turned to follow Ms. Powers who had the short list of classes who needed surplus candy.

Whit too made his farewells and headed for the doors while he figured the going was good. He got through the cafeteria doors and almost made it five feet down the hall, before the MacDougal managed to catch him. With a hand on his shoulder, the MacDougal merely quirked an eyebrow.
Whit knew he was busted and sighed. How he'd ever managed to get roped into this he had no clue. All he knew was The MacDougal had it out for him and would try to get him any way he could.
Sighing he followed the man up the stairs.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:01 pm
"Sounds like a good idea to me" Spencer said.

"I would like to join you guys in this event if you don't mind" Christopher said to the others.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:04 pm
(( We're going to pretend I didn't ninja-post you...

Oh, and...did Jordan ever give him his coat back? xD ))

Jordan had figured out by now that Whit lost interest often when Avery wasn't around. "Of course you can come," she said to Christopher. Then to Maria, "You're coming too, right?" Though she figured she already knew the answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:09 pm
((should we assume that Michishige is with them as well?))

((and um, yeah. We can say she did. I'm sure Christopher would have asked for it back))

Dr. Sullivan made sure he had taken dental floss with him as well. That's because that day, he wasn't Dr. Sullivan. He was...the Phantom Flosser!!!  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:13 pm
(So need to edit a thing one sec...Otherwise Whit seems kinda rude)

Ms. Powers was taken aback a bit but quickly turned to Avery. "I see a solution here" she said having thought quickly.
"Avery dear why don't you pass off your bags to...Mr....Uhm, taco bell here" The kid in the taco suit brightened obviously "and you go tend to the bats..."
"Where are they then?" she asked to clarify where Avery should go.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avery shifted her bags over to the boy in the suit and brushed off her hands as she prepared to take directions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit took his place at the door to the math classroom with his big bowl of licorice bits.
He hated licorice.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games