Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 9:45 pm
User Image

D A N I E LxxxJ A C O B S

SECONDxYEAR xxxxxxHUFFLEPUFFxxxxxxPUREBLOOD

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

When the train had pulled into Hogsmeade station, Daniel let out a relieved breath. It was only his second year but Daniel already loved the castle like it was a second home and while he did enjoy the free time at home during the summer, he was beginning to feel restless. He wasn't a workaholic, that was for sure, but being free all the time during the summer always felt strange after the first few weeks of rest.

He'd been sitting with some third year students during the train ride as they'd invited him and Daniel couldn't turn them down without being rude; and having kept to himself most of the time, he was only too glad to find and join Vince and Ji, a fellow housemate, in a carriage up to the castle. The three of them were sitting at the Hufflepuff table (Vince having decided to ditch his own table in favour of sitting with them) and Daniel only sighed when the sorting went on, clapping occasionally. "I don't remember sorting taking this long last year," he complained good-naturedly to the two. He was hungry after the extremely long day, but he could wait a little more. Food always tasted better when you're hungry. "There's barely any new Ravenclaws this year for you to deal with though, Vince," he joked, grinning at his best friend. Vince never liked dealing with too many people at once.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxHufflepuff tablexxxxxw i t hxxVince and Ji
                                                            f e e l i n gxxhungryxxxxxw e a r i n gxxhis uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 9:48 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPuff Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxChance, Byuch (kinda)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAmused
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

нσℓ∂ σитσ мє αѕ ωє gσ, αѕ ωє яσℓℓ ∂σωи тнιѕ υиfαмιℓιαя яσα∂xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ αℓтнσυgн тнιѕ ωανє, ωανє ιѕ ѕтяιиgιиg υѕ αℓσиgxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ѕєттℓє ∂σωи, ιт'ℓℓ αℓℓ вє ¢ℓєαяxxxxxx
                                                          ∂σи'т ραу иσ мιи∂ тσ тнє ∂ємσиѕ, тнєу fιℓℓ уσυ ωιтн fєαяxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceChrys had been with Chance and Byuch all day, of course, but she'd found herself distracted when they entered the hall, staring up at the front of the room like she could will her head of house to bring the first years trailing in behind her. She could barely contain her excitement for Finny's sorting. Obviously, she was expecting her kid sister to get either Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw, but it was pretty neck and neck which one. Realizing she'd lost the boys, she debated going to her own table, then decided against it. Maybe if Finny got Hufflepuff, she'd sit nearby. Not with them, because she probably wanted to sit with her new classmates, but near enough. The pink-haired girl finally joined Chance, not thinking anything odd about the apparently missing Byuch; he'd probably moved to his own table, after all. She sat on the side of Chance opposite his guitar case, and rested her chin against her fists, resisting the urge to look at what Chance was writing. It was rude, and she didn't think writers liked it when you read over their shoulders. Miss Delilah certainly didn't.

spaceHer nervous energy manifested in the swinging of her legs under the table, which was no big deal for a moment, but one particularly enthusiastic swing found her toes colliding with something softer than a table leg. She blinked, glancing down underneath, and was surprised to see Byuch crouching down below the table.
                                                          "Ack! I didn't know you were down there, sorry!" she apologized, even knowing he'd probably think she was lying, or at least use it as an excuse to be an jerk. "I didn't hurt you, did I? I didn't think I kicked you that hard..." She glanced upwards at Chance, giving him a confused look. What the heck was Byuch doing under the table, anyway? He didn't look like he was looking for something dropped below. Leaning closer to the Hufflepuff, she asked in a whisper, "He's okay, right? Not 'cause I kicked him, just... he's not under there because something's wrong, is he?"

spaceMost odd things the half-goblin did, she just ignored. But this was a bit bizarre even for him. She was slightly distracted by her sister's name being called, head whipping towards the head of the Great Hall with excitement. She cheered loudly when it declared her a Ravenclaw, thinking that their parents would be thrilled. Two out of three wouldn't be bad. Sher was pretty much guaranteed to get Ravenclaw, she was pretty sure. Then again, sometimes the kid could throw her for a loop. Maybe he'd get Slytherin. That'd be interesting. She waved at Finny as the blue-haired girl made her way to the Ravenclaw table, thinking that was a better house for her, anyway. Hufflepuffs were nice, but they could be invasive, just like Gryffindors. She'd be better off around kids who were friendly, but more... subdued. There were exceptions, obviously, but she figured most of Ravenclaw would be much more suited to her sister's personality.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxтнє тяσυвℓє - ιт мιgнт ∂яαg уσυ ∂σωи
                                                          xxxxxxιf уσυ gєт ℓσѕт, уσυ ¢αи αℓωαуѕ вє fσυи∂
                                                          xxxxxxxxxנυѕт киσω уσυ'яє иσт αℓσиє
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx'¢αυѕє ι'м gσииα мαкє тнιѕ ρℓα¢є уσυя нσмє

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 9:49 pm
"It takes strength to make your way through grief,
To grab hold of life and let it pull you forward."

Put Name here

Put Name here

Put Name here

Put Name here

User Image
Lost in her mind thinking: Here we go again. /Wearing: Uniform

Lauretta made her way from the carriages to the Great Hall compare to last year where she was a complete mess to this year slowly sorting herself back to who she really was. Lauretta found a seat in the middle of the table away from anyone in her year. She watched the first years being sorted while she waited for dinner to be served. This year Lauretta wondered how she was going to be with her emotions but she'll figure it out at one step at a time.

OOC: Open for Interaction

"Grief is in two parts. The first is loss.
The second is the remaking of life."

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 10:01 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPuff Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxDaniel, Ji
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIrritated
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ώε'ɾε τhε τhεɾαρïṡτṡ ρυṃρïṉģ τhɾøυģh ÿøυɾ ṡρεαќεɾṡ, ḋεlïṿεɾïṉģ јυṡτ ώhατxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ÿøυ ṉεεḋ - ώε'ɾε ώεll ɾεαḋ αṉḋ ρøïṡεḋ, ώε'ɾε τhε вεṡτ вøÿṡxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ώε'ɾε τhε сhεṃïṡτṡ ώhø'ṿε ƒøυṉḋ τhε ƒøɾṃυlα τø ṃαќε ÿøυɾ hεαɾτxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ṡώεll αṉḋ вυɾṡτ; ṉø ṃαττεɾ ώhατ τhεÿ ṡαÿ, ḋøṉ'τ вεlïεṿε α ώøɾḋxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceVince didn't quite realize until he was sitting down that he was at the wrong table. He'd been with Ji since the train, and Daniel since the carriages, and had naturally followed the pair when they'd stayed together on the way to the Hufflepuff table. He considered moving for a moment, then rejected the idea; it wasn't like people didn't sit at the wrong tables all the time. And he didn't have friends in Ravenclaw, really. Acquaintances, sure, even friendly ones, but not friends. Daniel was his only friend, partially by design and partially because he was so used to being a loner that he didn't actually know how to socialize unless he was forced to. Daniel was easy to get along with, and the Hufflepuff generally led conversations well. Vince didn't have to try with him, he could just answer questions and reply to statements. Rarely did he find himself on the spot, trying to think of something to say. More to the point, they could be silent together without it feeling awkward, which was a relief.

spaceIn spite of the pounding that was already starting in his head from the cheering, he found himself smirking at his friend, arms crossed over the table top with his chin resting on them.
                                                          "S'only because you were up there," he said, head tilting to gesture towards the line of first years. "You gotta think, you were nervous or excited for your sorting, that probably made the passage of time feel different. Then you had to walk to the tables, and they sorted a kid or two while you were still on your way. Time's different when you're taking part in something compared to when you're just watching."

spaceThe blonde managed to snort a bit when it was pointing out that his house didn't seem to be faring too well, which was definitely a plus for him. Though, he didn't really like the long term implications. "Yeah, it'll be great for me, as long as we don't find ourselves short on bloody Quidditch players," he said. "Can you imagine if one of 'em realized my last name, put two and two together, and next thing I know I'm getting carted off to tryouts? James'd be over the moon." Meanwhile, he'd be contemplating mass murder. Not like they'd convince him to play, but they'd damn sure try, and it'd be ten times as annoying. "I'd have to fake tryout and make sure I was the worst player they'd ever seen, and pray they had enough people that they weren't totally desperate. If I was lucky I'd end up on reserve. Then pray the beaters did their jobs and I didn't have to play. Otherwise they'd just keep harping on me until I went insane." Not like he was good at Quidditch. He didn't actually know how he was, because he hadn't bothered to find out. Because he didn't want to play. But if he got on a broom and turned out to be a prodigy, he might snap.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxαɾε ώε ģɾøώïṉģ υρ øɾ јυṡτ ģøïṉģ ḋøώṉ?
                                                          xxxxxxïτ'ṡ јυṡτ α ṃαττεɾ øƒ τïṃε υṉτïl ώε'ɾε αll ƒøυṉḋ øυτ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxταќε øυɾ τεαɾṡ αṉḋ ρυτ τhεṃ øṉ ïсε сαυṡε ï ṡώεαɾ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxï'ḋ вυɾṉ τhïṡ сïτÿ ḋøώṉ τø ṡhøώ ÿøυ τhε lïģhτ

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

oyehh

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Summer II

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 11:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
╔════════════════════════╗
Diego AJ Montenegro
First Year Unsorted
╚════════════════════════╝

xFeeling: Stoked
xLocation: Hufflepuff Table
xWith: No one yet
xStatus: Single

Diego was super excited when the Hat exclaimed that he was to be placed in Hufflepuff House. Everything he'd read about the house indicated that was the best choice for him. The young boy moved happily over to the table and spied a place to sit. His friend Callista had been Sorted into Slytherin, so he'd have to make new friends in his house. The new Hufflepuff spied a girl sitting alone and sat down next to her. "Ello, my name is Diego. Looks like we're housemates now!" he exclaimed happily and extended the girl a handshake. In the back of his mind, he hoped his Scottish accent wasn't too thick and the girl actually understood what he was saying.

Out of Character: {...}

Oyehh

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 7:40 am
User Image

E L I Z A B E T HxxxW H Y T E

FIRSTxYEAR xxxxxxHUFFLEPUFFxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

Lizzy was so engrossed in her drawing that she wasn't aware of someone sitting down next to her, but then a voice called out from right beside her and she jumped, instinctively slamming her book shut. She turned to see a young dark-eyed boy about her age enthusiastically introducing himself as Diego. Lizzy looked at him for a moment, wondering where he'd come from before noticing his extended hand. She flushed slightly, and shook his hand weakly, using the other to try and shift her book closer to herself. "Ah, hello," she mumbled, then cleared her throat and continued. "I'm Lizzy," she said, making sure to speak louder this time. Diego was clearly trying to make small talk, and maybe trying to make friends, and all that she was doing was putting him off by acting strange. Now that she knew that it was going to be hard for Peter to try and drive her friends off, she knew she had to put in some effort, at least, if she wanted Diego to talk to her again. He didn't have to become her friend if he didn't want to. "So, uh, are you excited? To start Hogwarts?" she stuttered out.

a txxthe Hufflepuff tablexxxxxw i t hxxDiego
                                                            f e e l i n gxxmelancholicxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        open for interaction

Summer II

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Summer II

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 12:45 am
Diego AJ Montenegro
First Year Unsorted

xWith: Elizabeth

The girl seemed a little shy, but Diego wasn't going to hold that against her. When she introduced herself as Lizzy, Diego smiled. "It's nice tae meet ye Lizzy. Oh, by the way, ye can just call me DJ." He smiled when she asked if he was excited to start school, the boy nodded excitedly. "A've been excited since A first heard about the school. How about ye?" Truthfully, since Diego first learned about Hogwarts, he'd been nervous, since his parents hardly knew anything about the school. But after they'd both read the book Hogwarts: A History, he fell in love with the school.

Oyehh

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 4:46 am
User Image

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
                                    ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                    ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
                                    ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
                                    ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
                                    ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

"They are very yummy!" Ferdie said happily finishing the secret brownie. He was quite intrigued by the Theo was Greek and also knew to speak it. "That so cool! Well for me almost all of my family is French but I barely know how to speak the language. Mainly enough to ask where something is or have a small conversation but im learning more!" It be great to learn more French or any language. He might end up knowing Greek words if he to hang out more. He was glad to have agreed to the brownie, the sorting was long they did bring a small army of fellow first years. That just meant new friends! He have to meet all the other Hufflepuffs prehaps some of the second years can help him get settled in. They all seem so nice!

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
                                                                      ‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
                                                                      ‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
                                                                      ‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 11:12 am
User Image

Lizzy relaxed slighty when Diego smiled, apparently unfazed by her timidness, but not completely, clutching her book tightly. "Okay, DJ," she replied, stumbling slightly at the nickname. It sounded awkward in her tongue, but if that was what Diego wanted to be called then she wasn't going to say no. When he asked her feelings about Hogwarts, Lizzy eyes wandered down towards her fiddling fingers, vaguely wondering if she could get away with a fib. "Not really," she admitted in a low voice. "I was a little worried about coming here, but not anymore." That technically wasn't a lie, but neither was it the complete truth, as Lizzy wasn't willing to reveal too much. Besides, what did it matter, especially now?

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        @Summer, Diego's profile still says 'unsorted' o3o

Summer II

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 10:49 pm
Diego AJ Montenegro
First Year Hufflepuff

xWith: Elizabeth

Diego smiled when the girl acknowledged that she was a little nervous... or did she say worried... about coming here. "Well, I think ye'll like it here. Especially in Hufflepuff. Lots o friends here." He nodded and glanced around the table, then over at the Slytherin Table where his first friend was. "Ye'll get comfortable here pretty quick." He smiled at her, hoping that she was relaxing a little bit more. Whatever it was that made her nervous, he hoped that would go away. She seemed really nice and he wanted her to be comfortable at school, since they would be here for the next seven years.

Oyehh

Summer II

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 4:30 am
User Image

Lizzy gave Diego a hesitant smile. "I hope I will," she sighed; then she realised that her words could be taken the wrong way. "I don't mean that the people aren't nice or anything, I'm sure they are," she added hurriedly. Well, she hoped they were, she only knew that Drew's uncle and Gi's brother were both in Hufflepuff and they were both nice otherwise they wouldn't speak so fondly about them, but she didn't know about anyone else. "Besides, it'll be cool to live in a castle for the rest of this year," Lizzy giggled. She'd long outgrown any princess fantasies she might have had, but she'd always been fascinated by castles, or any odd or pretty-looking buildings really, so the chance to see one up close, let alone living it had been among one of the bright sides of being a witch, along with the magic itself.

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - - -

Summer II

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 1:39 pm
User Image
                                                      Yeah, you may think that I'm a zero, but, hey, everyone you wanna be probably started off like me.
                                                      You may say that I'm a freakshow, but, hey, give it just a little time. I bet you're gonna change your mind.

𝓢𝓴𝔂𝓵𝓪𝓻 𝓐𝓷𝓷𝒆 ℳ𝓪𝓬𝓬𝓵𝒆𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓷
                                                      Fourth Year / Hufflepuff / Pureblood

All of the dirt you've been throwin' my way, it ain't so hard to take, that's right.
                                                      'Cause I know one day you'll be screamin' my name, and I'll just look away, that's right.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

Skylar hurried into the Great Hall after Dris and Jilly, each of them going their separate ways to their own tables. The blonde girl, still carrying her cello case, quickly found a seat among the other Badgers and sat down. She put her cello underneath the bench so it wouldn't be in the way when it came time to eat. Sky looked around for a familiar face, someone who would sit with her so she wouldn't be alone during the feast. She still wasn't used to the loud, crowded opening ceremony, even if this was her fourth one. They stressed her out, tipping her anxiety over the edge at times. When that happened, she would excuse herself to the nearest corridor to calm down. However, she was getting better, as long as she had someone with her. It was easier to deal with when she had a friend close by to distract her from the hustle and bustle of the ceremony. Maybe Candace and Alana would show up soon? Or Clara? Someone. Sky glanced around her once more, then turned to try to focus on the Sorting. Maybe that would help.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

Just go ahead and hate on me and run your mouth so everyone can hear.
                                                      Hit me with the worst you got and knock me down, baby, I don't care.
                                                      Keep it up and soon enough you'll figure out you wanna be a loser like me.

x x x x

OOC: open for interaction

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 5:22 pm
User Image
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn
Second Year Hufflepuff

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 12 years old...

Gertie’s attention turned back to the table when Charlie spoke. She smiled at the amount of new housemates. “I don’t think you’re going to be able to resist.” She said before giggling at Donella’s comment. She knew she was right, Charlie was the prankster type. He loved doing that kind of thing. “Yeah, go easy on them.” She agreed. “At least wait a couple weeks.” She added knowing two weeks would probably we wishful.

“So, you both trying out for Quidditch this year?” Gertie asked curiously. Gertie had always thought of trying but she wasn’t the best at being on a broom, not that she couldn’t do it. But, the idea of bludgers being aimed at her didn’t sound very appealing. She’d stick to cheering on her friends and hoping her friends did really well.

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

With: Hufflepuffs... Donella, Charlie

OOC: ---

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley
Kungfudemoness

No one's doubting your brains or creativity
But it's your heart I'm interested in
Ravenclaw's nice, but I believe you'll flourish best in
Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 5:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
Saio Mio Ukida
Fifth Year Hufflepuff Prefect
Adopted ☼ Half-blood

Location : Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table

Saio went through the motions of being a newly appointed prefect. Hanging with Kazu for most if not all the trip since they both happened to be prefects. It was great having someone to talk to especially with her sister coming to school. Of course she checked on her during the train ride which had been useless. The younger hadn’t wanted to speak with her anyways. Luckily Kazu kept her mind off of being kicked out of her sister’s compartment.

Taking a seat at the Hufflepuff table with Kazu the two watched the sorting. It was hard to believe that most of the students were landing into Gryffindor and Hufflepuff. Even Slytherin was getting a decent amount. “Slytherin doesn’t look to be doing too bad either… I can’t say Ravenclaw is having much luck though.” She replied as they went down the list of names.

They’d both theorized that Tsubaki would land herself in Slytherin so there was no surprise when Tsubaki got just that. She clapped for her sister and despite her not looking over Saio was happy for her. “She might be happy, though even that’s up for debate since she’s like never happy.” The Hufflepuff prefect stated. “Can’t say how she’ll get along with her housemates. If they don’t say anything to set her off things could go well, granted she’d have to learn to hold her tongue first.”

Looking to the first years, Saio was grateful she didn’t have to deal with her sister in her house, she was a loose cannon. At least Hufflepuffs were generally good, statistically speaking. “They should be alright. How many temperament puffs do we know?” She commented. “Let’s just be grateful there are two of us getting them to the common room. I’d hate to misplace any new badgers on our first night.” They certain were going to have their hands full.

With: Hufflepuffs... Kazu

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

Red Hot Missy

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 6:51 pm
User Image
Loyal and heartfelt, Yet also shy,
You'll blossom quite nicely in...
Hufflepuff!

Orphan Sisters for Life
Fourth Years

Location : Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table
                                                  With : Each other, other puffs... Skylar

Alana and Candace had a rather eventful summer. Alana had met a five year old boy and both girls had gone to the Overton’s party. Despite Alana trying to get out of it… but no one was going to leave her at Wool’s by herself. Not even if Kimberly was willing to stay behind with her. Sure the Spanish girl stayed in the corner most of the time while Candace was having her fun, but the two had fun in their own way. Now it was back to the school life which was fine by both of them.

After the train ride Alana and Candace headed for the Hufflepuff table. The four girls had spent the ride together but now they were on their own. The two puffs were quick to look around their house table for familiar faces. That wasn’t overly hard given being at the table for four years now. The hard part was finding someone they themselves knew. “I see Skylar.” Candace announced. “So do I.” Alana replied with a smile.

The two made their way over to the table. Candace quickly sped up to get there before Alana. “Hey Sky,” She said before almost colliding with the bench in front of her. “Careful Candy…” Alana told her as she took a seat. “I’m being careful.” She replied taking a seat as well. “Evening Skylar, looks like the sorting is going well.” Alana said with a smile. They seemed to be getting a lot of new Hufflepuffs. Good for them at least.

Alana ~ Status : Happy Theme ~ Attire
                                                  Candace ~ Status : Happy Theme ~ Attire

OOC: - - -

The Shiny Furret

Loyal to not only others, but also yourself.
                                                  I know exactly what to do with you!
                                                  Hufflepuff!

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games