Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:36 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 5ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----αt Suzume's mention of Dai's squad leaving, I glanced back up to find Damien gone. I'd missed him leaving. Suzume left quickly with her companion and son, leaving just me and the clone of Kinpaku alone in the office. It was still jotting things down on a notepad, which actually made me a bit nervous.
-----Since everyone was gone, my mind was finally given the chance to think about what was happening. I moved over to the door and closed it gently before leaning against it, and let out a shaky breath. The door was all that kept me standing as I brought my trembling hands up to cover my face. What the hell was happening? This was ridiculous. Crazy. What the hell was that woman thinking declaring me Raikage? Myurai was the most experienced shinobi in the village, aside from Kinpaku herself, and there were also Dai and Suzume, and even Wan. There were much better people for the position... There had to be.
-----But maybe there hadn't been. I had served as an ambassador between Kirigakure and Kumo. I'd helped solve the time loop our allied village was stuck in, even if it was unintentionally. Surely someone else had done just as much though? I wasn't even combat experienced, let alone any of the other things that were required of my position. Politics, leadership, charisma... I was a runaway from a dying clan without much experience dealing with other people. One experience in a village had almost been the death of me. I was lucky enough I hadn't lost my eye.
-----I needed out of the office. I needed to talk to someone that wasn't probably laughing behind my back. I almost wished I was back in Kiri. Maybe I could find Wan, or... or maybe Samuru would listen to me. I pulled my hands down my face, looking back up at the clone sitting behind the desk. She fit in a position like that. I was a warrior. I was meant to be alongside other shinobi in battle, not commanding them from above. "I need some air," I announced absently to the clone, and hurried out of the office and down the stairs of the tower.

[Exits]

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 5 3 0 0
α c :: 2 0 9 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 0 5 / 5 0 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 8 5 / 4 8 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Sensory Information - B Rank]

• +140 Chakra/ +140 Stamina [Training]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:00 pm
User Image

Damien Brande
" The Scarred Shinobi "
Medic // Genjutsu
435 // 65

Damien walked up the stairs of the massive office building, it seemed more trying then the last time. He hated having to talk to people that he pissed off but... it was going to be a matter of just talking. He had never really met the man besides that he was previously his trainer. He walked to the door and knocked, he wanted to see if he was even in there...there was never a way to actually tell.

Tao-Benshin

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:57 pm
A young woman with dark hair stepped up behind the boy, tapping on his shoulder to get his attention, and bowed briefly to him. She was fairly tall, fair-skinned and blue-eyed, and her build alone showed she simply worked there and hadn't undergone the harsh shinobi training. "I'm afraid the Raikage is out of the office. If you need him, you can find him at the dojo. Or, if you're here to turn in a mission, I can take care of it for you." She gave the boy a sweet smile, not seeming to mind the scars that often gave others pause.

xNew York Slavex

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:19 pm
User Image
α ɢ є :: 1 5ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є

-----ι made it to the top of the bloody tower to hear one of the tower's secretaries informing something I wasn't available. Huffing and puffing still from the climb, I paused to catch my breath. "I'm right here... I swear, whose idea was it to put this damned building on top of a mountain?" Standing straight again, I made my way over to the young woman and the one asking for me, who turned out to be the rude genin from before. What was his name? "Damien, right?" Dismissing the secretary with a nod, I gestured for Damien to follow me into the office.
-----The clone of Kinpaku still sat at the desk inside, though what she'd done this whole time was beyond me. I made my way over to the desk and shuffled through the papers on it in search of some blank sheets. Grabbing a pen, I started writing down messages that would need sent to various members of the village. The genin who injured his sister... whose name I didn't know. A quick look through recent folders found an answer. Seiji. Then Myurai, Samuru, Wan... Wan because he knew the location where he fought... And someone else... I glanced back up at Damien. "What did you need, Damien?" Waiting for him to answer, I finished up the missives, handing them off to the ANBU that had followed me from the dojo.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 4 5 / 6 4 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 2 5 / 6 2 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 9 / 2 0 (+1)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]

• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

xNew York Slavex

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:27 pm
Kiko_Alacran

Kazuraii

Tao-Benshin

User Image
Miyuki ❊ Arya ❊ Hattori

❄The Frozen Pincess❄
Class: Medical/Bloodline Chakra: 340 Stamina: 180

Some say the World will end in Fire.
Some say in Ice.

Miyuki walked into the office and looked around, looking for the raikage. Miyuki stood there and looked over at the woman who had brought her here, well, the woman and the dark haired male that was with her. She looked back and saw a woman that she knew was the raikage before the announcement stating that someone else had taken over. She hoped that the male she saw writing things down was, in fact, the raikage. Just because she knew the name, doesn't mean that she knew the face. She walked up to the dark haired, green-eyed, male and hesitated, he looked busy. So instead of speaking, she crossed her hands in front of her hips and stood at ease, waiting to be acknowledged.

From what I've tasted of Desire
I hold with those who favor Fire.
But if it should have to perish twice
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction
Ice is also great
And would suffice

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:55 pm
User Image
User Image

~Kumogakure | Jounin (Anbu) | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 460/460 | Stamina: 445/445~

Igarashi entered the office with Renji in tow. Looking around she noticed a young male sitting at the desk. Looking around she looked for the old Raikage but didn't see her so she shrugged and decided to make her presence known. Clearing her throat she placed her hands on her hips looking at the young boy. "Pardon me, just wanted to bring in a genin in since she forgot to pick up her headband." She then looked at the young girl and smiled. She wanted to get back to training but this was a simple matter that could be easily taken care of.

User Image

~Kumogakure | Jounin (Anbu) | Panther/Human | Chakra 460/460 | Stamina: 445/445~

User Image

Renji followed in after Igarashi looking at the young girl then to the boy behind the desk. Leaning against the wall he stood there arms crossed trying to not really draw attention to himself. As he stood there he heard Igarashi clear her throat and then speak. Shaking his head he then spoke. "Not like we were needed." he said under his breath.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Tao-Benshin

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:15 am
User Image

-----amien remained silent despite my prompt, so my gaze was kept on the desk until I heard a voice I wasn't expecting. The voice belonged to a woman. I jerked upright and turned to face them, having been so focused on writing that I hadn't noticed the arrival of the newcomers. No knock gave away their presence, which I would have preferred, given I already had someone I was speaking to. And I thought I was seeing double for a second; I would have thought they were related if I didn't recognize one of them. Actually, that didn't mean they weren't. One I knew, sort of. I knew her name--Igarashi--and I could recognize her face, but that was about it. I also had seen the man leaning against the wall before, and always associated with the jounin, but, again, that was the extent of my knowledge.
-----The other girl... She was the one that had caught my attention leaving the dojo. The one who had immediately made me think of Kazumi.
-----I gaped briefly at them, trying to make words work. I wasn't entirely sure why their presence made me so flustered, but it vanished after a short moment. "Right, thanks." Moving around behind the desk, I retrieved a headband. Returning to my previous place, I didn't hold out the headband to the genin quite yet. I gave her a small grin, and leaned back against the desk. "So, tell me a bit about yourself, Miss...?" I left it as a question, hoping to prompt a name from her. There wasn't much I could tell from her outward appearance. She held her hands close to her, folded in front of her, which meant she was probably nervous...Even though I was almost certain she was older than me. I was pretty sure everyone was either close to or older than my physical appearance. But the stance showed me she was reserved, and probably not so outspoken as some of the other shinobi of the village. Like Wan. I don't think it's possible to be more boisterous than him.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0 (+1)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

xNew York Slavex
Nyx_Nightshade_7656
Kiko_Alacran

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:36 am
Kiko_Alacran

Kazuraii

Tao-Benshin

User Image
Miyuki ❊ Arya ❊ Hattori

❄The Frozen Pincess❄
Class: Medical/Bloodline Chakra: 340 Stamina: 180

Some say the World will end in Fire.
Some say in Ice.

Miyuki grumbled when the woman said she'd forgotten to get her headband, she hadn't forgotten, she'd been training with her brother while all the others where getting their headbands. She put on her polite princess smile, however, and bowed to the Raikage when he left his question hanging in the air, "I am Miyuki Hattori. It's a pleasure to meet you Raikage-sama." She said, voice perfectly polite and tone appropriately respectful of someone higher rank than her, especially since Kage was the highest rank one could achieve. She lifted her head and let her pale eyes take in the male before her. He looked young, but then she did as well, so physical age meant little in the life of a shinobi. She didn't quite know what to think of him, but then she'd be working under him, so she'd be polite, polite she was the queen of. Miyuki smiled and held out her small, seemingly delicate, hand, "As I'm sure you know from my name, I am from the Hattori clan, and a Hyouton user. I am also more skilled in the medical practices than any of my siblings." She wasn't bragging, merely letting her Kage know where her skills lie so he could best use her to his advantage should he need to.

From what I've tasted of Desire
I hold with those who favor Fire.
But if it should have to perish twice
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction
Ice is also great
And would suffice

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:57 pm
User Image

-----ι stared at the hand she held out, almost uncertain what to do with it. I assumed she wanted me to shake it, but given her perhaps feigned hesitancy a moment before, that didn't process right away. But, without missing a beat, I took her hand in return, squeezing gently before letting go again. "Kaileer Cein'lys. You're welcome to call me Kaileer." Besides, I hadn't been in the position of Raikage long enough yet to automatically respond to the title. I'd rather be called by my name anyway. "Well, Miyuki, welcome to Kumogakure." I held out the headband to her."This headband gives you permission to train--though I suspect you've already started--and take missions. However, genin are not permitted to leave the village unless given orders from myself directly, or as part of a mission with a squad." Leaning back once more, I gave her another small grin. "If there's nothing else, you're dismissed. If you need anything, I'll probably be either here or the dojo."
-----The fact that she was Hyouton bothered me. It wasn't quite the same, but her appearance and the 'ice' factor brought up memories I didn't like thinking about. Taking a silent deep breath to calm myself, I waited to see if she had anything else to say, or if one of the other three present would speak.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

xNew York Slavex
Nyx_Nightshade_7656
Kiko_Alacran

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:07 am
Tao-Benshin

User ImageUser Image
                                                                < CHAKRA > 470/470 < STAMINA > 30/30
                                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx< A C > 0 < RYO > 0
                                                                xxxx< GENJUTSU SLEEPER > • < EMOTIONAL MUSICIAN > • < SUITON / KATON > • < GENNIN >

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Nii quickly and quietly made her way through the corridors of the building that held the Raikage, her obscenely long hair almost scraping the ground as she made sure and gentle steps. Her eyes stared blankly ahead, unfeeling and as blank as a page yet written upon. Today was the day she would officially begin her training as a shinobi, something she had dreamt of for the longest time now. She wasn't even entirely sure where to begin once she had gotten her headband, or what she would learn first. This new story, this epic, and the possibilities it held made a shiver roll down her spine-- pure excitement.

She came to a doorway, however when she looked inside, there were a few people inside, conversing. She opted to stay outside the door for now, leaning on the door post and waiting for the other to finish before she appoached the Raikage.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

< MONSTER > • < HOW SHOULD I FEEL? >
                                                                < CREATURES LIE HERE > • < LOOKING THOUGH MY WINDOW > xxxxxxxxx
                                                                < I WILL > • < HEAR THEIR VOICES > • < I'M A GLASS CHILD > • < I AM HANNAH'S REGRETS >xxxx

xxxx< Passive Attributes and Jutsu >
                                                                • Beautiful Nightmare: Any sound genjutsu played through Ennui's instruments causes a full [10] more chakra to break in kai. Additionally, if the sound Genjutsu causes any hallucinations, they are more vivid and realistic than normal.
                                                                • REM Sleep: The user's genjutsu prowess has enabled them to increase the amount of time a genjutsu is effective to an opponent. Increases duration 1 by post each time the user ranks up.
                                                                • Emotional Content: The user is able to make fantastic illusions appear by performing on their instrument. This ability comes at the cost of not being able to perform ninjutsu through use of performance or instrument. Can perform B rank genjutsu and lower at Gennin, A rank at Chunnin, and S rank at Jounin. At Konin, all illusions cost 5 less chakra to perform if performed through a instrument or performance. at Sannin, illusions cost 10 less chakra if performed through instrument or performance.
                                                                xxxx< Techniques Used >

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:12 am
User Image
Hanna
Chakra: 280
Stamina: 260

Hanna walked up to the raikage's office and knocked on the door, then she kind of just smiled and rocked back and forth on her feet waiting to be acknowledged.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:54 am
User Image

-----мy words once more were left with a pause of silence, and my smile slowly melted from my features. Until there was a knock on the door cracked door, anyway, breaking the awkward silence. I immediately jumped up from my leaning position and strode over to the door. At least whoever this was didn't barge in. I wouldn't mind people just coming in, especially if I knew them well, if there was no one else in the room. But there had been. It wasn't an issue I addressed this time, but if it kept happening, which was almost guaranteed, I would say something.
-----Pulling the door open the rest of the way, I was met with two people, not just one. Both were female. Both looked, physically, around the same age as I did, but one was taller than me--I almost frowned at that, but resisted--and the other shorter. The shorter of the two caught my attention first. Not just because she stood directly in front of the door. Her eyes were different colors, one was the same vibrant pink as the long hair that framed her dark tan face, and the other bright blue. The other of the girls was pale and had black hair so long it almost swept the ground. I took a step back and out of the way. "Come on in." I gestured passed me to the main floor of the lobby, and then made my way back over to the front of my desk.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Sorry, guys. I have a lot to do, and a lot of people to deal with, so if you can't post within a day or so, please let me know. I'll come back to you if you post after me, but there's two more people here now.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

xNew York Slavex
Nyx_Nightshade_7656
Kiko_Alacran
I Tortured Sleep I
XAyame_HatakeX

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:10 am
Tao-Benshin

User Image
Hanna

Hanna walked into the office and bowed to the kage, Hi I'm Hanna, I only wish to get my headband. Actually, if I could have one long enough to go around my hips that would be better. She said giving a small giggle. Wait, why was she giggling? Hanna shook her head and put on a straight face. She then began to smile again and took Kaileer's hand and shook it. Friends now yes? Well sort of. You are a kage, but they can be friends with genin, yes, no?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:28 am
User Image

-----тhe pink-haired girl followed close, but I didn't realize until I turned to face everyone in the room that she was literally right behind me. She bowed, introduced herself, and asked for a headband with a giggle. But with the shake of her head, the smile was gone for about a second before it came back twice as brightly. She grabbed my hand before I had a chance to say anything, and shook it vigorously, jerking my arm uncomfortably just because I wasn't prepared for it. Heat crept up the sides of my face and into my cheeks. "I-I, uh... sure?" Dammit. Feeling embarrassed only made me more embarrassed in the presence of four--five--other people. Most of whom were genin.
-----Clearing my throat to shake off my brief fluster, I pulled my hand free of Hanna's--as she called herself--and maneuvered around the... my desk. Fishing through the available headbands, I managed to find one that fit the description she was looking for. It was definitely long enough to fit around her small... figure. While there, I grabbed a second one, for the other newcomer who I assumed was a genin as well. More from age than anything, I think. I'd never seen her before, but I'd also been gone for a couple months and hardly knew any of the newer members.
-----Actually, I didn't know much about the older shinobi either.
-----I returned to my position in front of the desk, but, like with the last two I had welcomed, withheld the headbands. "So, uh... Hanna. Tell me a bit about yourself."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

xNew York Slavex
Nyx_Nightshade_7656
Kiko_Alacran
I Tortured Sleep I
XAyame_HatakeX

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:40 am
Tao-Benshin

User Image
Hanna

Hanna giggled when his cheeks turned red, I'm strange. Oh oh oh I can make crystals. She said opening the palm of her hand and creating a small pink crystal, But don't touch. I like the color blue, my favorite food is anything really. I like the outdoors, and.....I have no family. So I will do the best to protect this village. She giggled again then crushed the crystal into a tiny dust so it didn't decide to latch on to anyone. Is this acceptable?

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games