Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:06 pm
((Exits w/Kyo))
((((OoC; Sorry >A< I know its a s**t post, less of a s**t post, but its 12am and I'm tired but I didn't want to hold anything up. )))

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:05 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1255

A mass of jet black and red appeared upon one of the rafters of the dojo. It watched the young shinobi below train and fight. As the majority of them dispersed to their vices he saw only a few remained among them was Suzume an old rival of the man. He smiled a bit when he saw her as he quickly kicked his legs back off of the rafter and fell to the ground. Landing with a small thud he pulled off his hood and opened his coat and said," My my how the wheels of time continue to turn." He quickly glanced over his rival with a smile and said," My you have not changed one bit have you?" He himself had changed quite a bit. His hair was longer and darker not to mention his skin was a bit paler. But despite such she would have recognized him instantly if not felt him. After all a very basic shinobi could detect him when he was relaxed.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:27 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 465 (385)~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 3,400

After the younger shinobi had left, Suzume had been ready to resume training. There were still a hand full of techniques she needed to learn before she fully mastered the four other bukijutsu that she knew. However she felt something, a strong and yet familiar presence she had not thought would come back so soon. She easily heard the small sound created by the man's landing and she smiled hearing the familiar voice.

"Mm... I haven't felt the need to change my appearance just yet, but I've grown stronger." Changing her appearance meaning she had not decided to change the length of her hair, change her style of clothes, etc. Turning to look towards him, Suzume smiled in turn and continued "You certainly changed since I last saw you. Have you been okay?" His well being was a concern to her. They were rivals, but he was still considered a friend to her.

"I've uh... been taking care of your children by the way. Kaon should be at my apartment, I believe. She was sleeping on the futon. And Tokui is being baby sat by my student over there." Nodding towards Yuugao, where she still was, cradling the baby in her arms and standing with her animal partner, a kangaroo named Asagao.

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:44 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞

A smile came across his lips as he saw he was well received by his rival. He laughed and said," I have been better but all in all I am ok. Yourself." When she spoke of his daughter he smiled and said," I thank you for watching over them while I was gone my leave was unexpected and urgent. In fact I may be forced to call upon you again in the future." He really was grateful to her for watching his children. He shook his head a bit and said," Now then do you know where the Raikage is? I think she would like to know that I am back inside the village. Although she probably already knows. There was a big a** crowd by the gates when I got here. Wouldn't freaking leave me alone. But I digress. I would be much obliged if you could take me to her."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:50 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 465 (385)~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 3,400

Happy to hear that the other was happy for her help, Suzume replied "I've been fine, Kein, thank you. And I'll be happy to watch over them again when you need me to." When asked where the Raikage was, Suzume considered what to tell the male. He was still apart of Kumogakure, he would have to know anyway he was sure. "I think she may still be at the temple. There been a bit of a complication so to speak..." Moving closer, she murmured so that only he would hear. "Sypher is still alive, and he should still be at the temple." Stepping back, Cloud bounded up to her side and smiled up to Kein "Hey Kein, glad to see you're finally back."

Motioning for Kein to follow her, Suzume left the dojo and lead the way to the temple.

((Exit to Temple of perseverence))

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:37 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein took note of her willingness to accept charge of children while he was deployed. He would certainly remember it.As the large dog made itself known Kein smiled and said," Indeed the feeling is mutual." When she spoke of Sypher however certain emotions flickered within him. Some of sorrow and pitty for his lack of memories and others of rage at his betrayal but he did not let any of them show. He simply said," Then lead on."

[exit to temple]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:46 pm
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ |_______ : : : : ]

Haki came into the dojo feeling....motivated. Stronger and much happier. He went immediately to the wall of scrolls and began sorting through them all, digging and searching for the perfect one. And he found it, a smile breaking across his face as he prepared to drastically change his life.

Training for the Taijutsu Style Xinyi Liuhe Quan: Stage 1
Shishi Ashi [ Lion Paw ]
Simple :: Rank E 1post

Haki breathed in deeply and held one hand out, the other tucked tight against his side in a fist. He focused on the practice dummy(PD) before him and raised his arm before bringing it down. He struck the pd with his hand at a diagonal angle and then backed up, flexing his hand. It hurt quite a bit but…if he wanted to get past the pain he’d have to do better. He struck again, harder this time and with his hand at more of a straight up and down attack, hitting over and over until the side of his hand split open. Haki quickly jerked his hand back, examining the damage, feeling relief that the cut was small and only bled a little. He wrapped his hand in some spare clothe and looked at the pd for a second.
Learned

Tora no Kobushi [ Tiger Fists ]
Simple :: Rank: D 2posts (1deduction+ Dojo reduction)

This next attack was a little….easier? Haki stood before the pd, his hands held up at shoulder level and clenched in loose fists. He wasn’t very fast with striking with his hands but he couldn’t depend on his legs all the time to carry him away from danger. For now, he struck slowly, one fist to the stomach, the other to the chest and repeated it. One to the chest, one to the stomach. He worked on form, keeping his wrist straight, his grip tight but not enough to damage his hand. His focus was a little off, concentrating on everything else around him as he worked but as he started to work faster at his strikes, he began to hear less around him.
As his fists flew, Haki could hear the general hubbub around him but not as acutely as before. He struck the head then, immediately after with his other hand, the chest and then, after that, the stomach. He struck in rhythms rather in then pairs or sets, hitting head, chest, stomach then stomach, chest, head. Then he hit stomach head chest. And after that, chest stomach head. He struck in rapid short bursts of power as well, working on his fluidity of attack and the power behind them. He kept striking in the rhythms and bursts until his arms ached and then he dropped them loosely, wincing as he flexed his fingers. Despite his attempts to keep them loose, his fingers had bit into his palm and cut the skin. He was….soft. His skin and hands weren’t calloused or hard yet. He’d have to work on that….
Learned

Ryū Kiba [ Dragon Fang ]
Simple :: Rank D 2posts(1deduction+ Dojo reduction)

Haki crouched down with his fists up near his cheekbones as he eyed the pd above him, working out the process behind this attack in his head. He’d only need one fist to strike this attack but had both ready in case. As he leapt upward, he twisted his body just a bit, going at the pd sideways as he struck. His fist struck the chin of the pd and it rose up in the air before coming back down, bouncing about on its rope. Haki moved back, settling the pd back into position before he settled back into a crouch. After working from his stationary position for a while, Haki began to back away, going in at a run to attack the dummy.
Alternating between his right and left fist, Haki ran at the pd from a close to the ground position, skidding to a stop in a crouch and leaping up to deliver the blow. The pd bounced and swung about, nearly smacking into Haki as he dodged back, catching his breath. All this time, he refrained from looking around, kept his eyes trained on the pd. Alcohol in his bag called to him but he was determined to remain sober…though it was becoming a physical pain for him not to drink. But this was his goal…his brand new nindo. To become sober and still retain all the skills of his bloodline. He took a deep breath and prepared for the next technique.
Learned

Gaō Tetsushi [ Roaring Iron Finger ]
Simple :: Rank: D 2posts (1deduction+ Dojo reduction)

Haki brought his legs apart, standing firm with about 2feet between his left and right foot. His knees locked, the muscles in his legs tightened and he brought his fists up to about his hips. His elbows bent slightly and he faced the pd down, breathing carefully. His strike, when it came, was fast, a slight blur, and then he hopped away, cursing and clutching his finger. He shook his hand a little and resumed his stance. As he struck again, he slowed it down, pausing before his finger hit the pd. Haki appeared to lose it for a bit, poking the pd a couple times before resuming the stance from before. Then he attacked again, wincing as his finger again bent rather than going through the cloth.
With his ultimate goal to break through the cloth, Haki sprained the finger on his left hand and was well on the way to doing the same to the right. But just as he struck again, he tightened every muscle but his arm and the finger sliced through the cloth. Not expecting it, Haki jumped and quickly tried to stem the flow of sand as it poured onto the floor. His left finger ached as a dojo worker came over to help, quickly fixing the pd and glancing at Haki before instructing him to go to the hospital before continuing.
Learned

I will defy the ways of my family, destroy the preconceptions others have placed upon me and remain my own till I fall.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
Yukiko causally made her way back into the academy training ground. This would be the best place for her to begin practicing her kekki genkai. She looked around to find someone who was seemed to be available help her. She soon found someone and quickly approached them asking for help and was given a yes. She smiled before she opened her scroll, reading through the first jutsu carefully. She would need to learn Mukei Enko before proceeding any further. This technique would allow her to form a body between her and a target by using her chakra; this was the most basic move of there clan. Yukiko paused for a few seconds; focusing her mind as well as her chakra before slowly reaching out and touching the other shinobi's hand. All it took was a quick second of focus and single touch and the link between them had been created and as long as he stayed in range it wouldn't break. [ SC: 1 / 1 ] [ SE: 1 / 1 ] The Next jutsu would be very useful technique if she needed to someone of her clan. It would allow her to see strings which the Miyamoto clansmen use to link themselves to others. She paused before forming a single hand seal then adding her chakra to activate the jutsu. Yukiko looked down and could see her chakra strings that extended from her and connected to the Shinobi in front of her. [ MJ: 1 / 1 ]

Jutsu Aquired:
• Mukei Enko [ Spiritual Connection ]
• Mukei Enchou [ Spiritual Extension ]
• Mukei Joukei [ Spiritual Sight ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chakra: 345 / 345
AC: 00

Yukiko Masaki

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:36 pm
User Image

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober _______ : : : : ]

His horns artfully concealed under a messy pony tail and bangs, Haki glanced up as another white haired individual came in. A girl who set about asking someone for help I could ask her. I need to fight someone of my own rank to advance...I wonder if I could defeat her...probably not but.... he waited till she appeared to be done, at least for the moment, and approached her "Excuse me...My names Hakkin." Always start with introductions. Rain had drilled that into his head and he bowed a little as well, from the shoulders, since she was a girl "If you're not busy or, if you are, when you are done, could I spar with you?" he asked, smiling brightly at her. If she said no, he'd finish the last technique he needed then find someone else. If she said yes, maybe Haki could finish his last technique and advance to the next stage! Either way, he had a plan for any outcome...maybe...

I will defy the ways of my family, destroy the preconceptions others have placed upon me and remain my own till I fall.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
Yukiko was deep in her own trying an was slightly caught off guard when the man boy approached her. She jumped a little turned back to; facing him as he bowed lightly and introduced himself. As he bowed she did as well; as a sign of respect, something taught to her a very young again. She listened to him as he spoke and waited till he had finished to answer him. "My name is Yukiko Miyamoto and I'd be happy to spar with you." She said as she smiled back, releasing her jutsu that connected her to the other shinobi. This would be her first taste of combat as a genin and she seemed rather excited.

Yukiko Masaki

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:14 pm
User Image

Haki beamed and bowed again "Thanks! I'm trying to learn a taijutsu style and I have to defeat someone in order to learn the second stage." he chattered, taking off his jacket and beginning to stretch a little. He realized what he'd said and flushed "Not that I think I can beat you, I mean. I have to use only taijutsu and I don't know many moves. Just four. So I'll probably lose. I mean! I think I've got a 50/50 chance of winning. Or losing." he frowned. He was rambling and mumbling so he just shook off his nerves and straightened, raising his fists as he faced her "I sound like an idiot now so I'm gonna stop talking." he said, grinning shyly at her. He was equally excited but...he wanted to win. He really needed to.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
Yukiko smiled lightly as Haki bowed again; he was rather formal which she didn't mind. "Your welcome." She said as she took a few steps back stretching out a little as well. She couldn't help, but giggle lightly as he continued to talk; it seemed as if he was beginning to complicate things to the point that he had flustered himself. "It's alright." Yukiko said as she stopped stretching. "I'm ready to start when you are."

Yukiko Masaki

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:50 pm
User Image

"Here I come then." Haki said cheerfully then was in her personal space, only a few inches from her. His kick off from the ground was fast, for a genin, but he had incredible speed for someone who'd never formally trained at the academy. In a crouch, he brought his fist up at her Yukiko's chin with enough strength to lift her off the ground if it struck. As he attacked, his body twisted so his back was partially to her and if he missed, he'd spin in to kick her in the stomach. He didn't like having to hit her...not just because she was a girl but because he kind of wanted to be her friend. It just didn't seem right to start a friendship kicking the other in the stomach.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
Yukiko nodded lightly as she readied herself for combat. She watched Haki closely; but she was soon caught off guard as he seemed to quickly move towards her, stopping within inches of her. She went with her natural instinct and began to lean back as an attempt to get more room between them. From what he said Haki was an up close combat type, she would have to try to keep herself out of his striking distance and with his high speed it would a lot hard then she originally thought. As he crouched down; Yukiko purposely leaned back further falling onto her back to avoid the upper cut. She then moved her body into the bridge position; kicking off with her legs to move her body into a hand stand position then pushed herself backwards, causing her to flip away from Haki. She would have to act fast if she wanted to win.

Yukiko Masaki

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:39 pm
User Image

She evaded both? Haki didn't let this minor surprise put him off and as soon as he put his foot down from the kick, he was after her again. He jumped up slightly to close the distance and came down striking quickly with his fists; once to her chin(lefthand), once to her shoulder (righthand), then a second strike(lefthand) to her breast bone and a second(righthand) to the right side of her rib cage. The first two strikes came as he was landing, the second strikes as he got his footing on the ground and then he stepped in close again, his body within a foot of her now. Following up his second set, he attacked with the same upper cut as his first attack after bending at the knees to propel his attack upward.

Techniques used; Tora No Kobushi [and] Ryu Kiba
(apologies. I forgot to post that I'd used Ryu Kiba in that first post ^^)

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games