Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

dreadno

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:16 pm
the term good idea is lost on baron... least for the most part. lol
and... james thanks for getting me out... but now one hand has stab wounds and i may have a concussion... not your fault... mine for not preparing for my sword... but then again... how could i? i stole it from the black market.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:33 pm
dreadno
the term good idea is lost on baron... least for the most part. lol
and... james thanks for getting me out... but now one hand has stab wounds and i may have a concussion... not your fault... mine for not preparing for my sword... but then again... how could i? i stole it from the black market.

Lost?!? that's harsh i prefer few and far between. and stealing is wrong! you skill fully aquired it. how can one steal a stolen possibly illegal good?  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

dreadno

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:40 pm
yo-ko. there is one flaw to your thought now... what about our newest sensor who can determine sigs? he may have already seen yours. you gonna deal with that?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:38 pm
O_O No you di'int...
^_^ FUNTIME!
dramallama

EDIT:
Oh, dang, right... order
Just pretend mine happens after whatever James does, and I'll edit.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:01 pm
dreadno
yo-ko. there is one flaw to your thought now... what about our newest sensor who can determine sigs? he may have already seen yours. you gonna deal with that?
yes i have. I was thinking of doing it now, but i figured releasing a bunch of jutsu as he showed up was....yeah kinda god ish  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:10 pm
lol fair enough
and gah! i want to post in response to gan's post. i have the perfect addition to his attack!!!~~~~  

dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:11 pm
dreadno
lol fair enough
and gah! i want to post in response to gan's post. i have the perfect addition to his attack!!!~~~~
well i figured i would give everyone a fun and entertaining story line to get their money  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:12 pm
ummm.... i'm already there... just a little crippled from lucas's sword of raping, my sensory abilities, death... although unless something big happens to me. but i don't see my self doing that soon...so  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:22 pm
Can I just attack last? I wanna blow the s**t out of the guy with all 7 of my exploding kunai at once. > . > No way am I gonna try that with everyone so close. xD.
Screw that, Mr. Lightning Dragon is going to get a crapload of explosions to the face. > : D  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:19 am
........................................ desin... you just attacked james too... the lightning one was going towards the village and he is on it's back.  

dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:11 am
no, both dragons were on the way to the village. on just spewed lightning and one just spewed lava  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:15 am
manfreed....you got healed and all your chakra replenished  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:21 am
dreadno
........................................ desin... you just attacked james too... the lightning one was going towards the village and he is on it's back.

You didn't really specify which dragon you attacked. ._.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:26 am
It's obvious Yo-ko isn't going to let us win unless we all beat the crap out of Mr. Underboss with our teamwork. ._.

How about...(Gonna edit it after reading everyone's techniques and profiles)...  

Desin Slight

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:45 am
how about beat the crap out of ALL things with teamwork?  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games