Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 169 170 171 172 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:06 pm
Give me a gun,
I won't miss...

Salvador wanted to fold his arms, but his hands were cuffed and chained to the table. "Alright Craft. If you can answer my next series of questions honestly, I'll tell you everything you want, or need to know...provided I remember." Salvador chuckled and sat up, leaning slightly towards the detective. "You wouldn't happen to be married would you? If so, would consider yourself a good husband?" the merc looked quizzically at the detective, waiting for him to answer his question. "I ask because it's a little dark in here and I can't see a wedding ring. Plus it's good to know if who I'm talking to is actually a man of the law, or just some clown walking around with a toy badge."

Show me how to do something,
I'll remember it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:13 pm
“I've gotta fight today,
To live another day,
Speakin' my mind today.
(My voice will be heard today!)”

"Fortunately yet unfortunately, I'm not married.", Craft responds. "Now if you would answer my question?"

“I've gotta make a stand,
But I am just a man,
(I'm not superhuman!)
My voice will be heard today!”
-'Hero', Skillet

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 pm
Give me a gun,
I won't miss...

Listening to Detective Craft's response, as well as getting a better look at his fingers, Salvador could tell that the gumshoe had answered his question. The merc shrugged and released a sigh. "Alright Craft, the one who supplied me for the job was...uhh." Salvador blinked and looked confused. He knew who had hired and wired him the three million dollars, but he couldn't say or even remember the name. Salvador looked all about the room for some kind of answer, but nothing. Looking nervous, the merc looked to Detective Craft. "Sorry about that. This doesn't usually happen. I seem to have what you Americans call, a brain fart."

this was very strange, even for Salvador, who consider himself to have a keen handling on his memory. It went against his ethics to hold out on his deals when they made. Why couldn't he remember? "Some fat guy in a fancy white suit." The merc blurted out. "That's...That's all i can remember."

I'll remember it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:13 pm
“I've gotta fight today,
To live another day,
Speakin' my mind today.

The detective frowns slightly, "Are you sure that's all you remember? Was not revealing his name part of your deal?"

But I am just a man,
(I'm not superhuman!)
-'Hero', Skillet

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:06 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven stumbled, coughing, as Shadow released her. Some leader she was turning out to be, getting into situations where she was hurt within hours of each other.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

The Future is not set in Stone...

Raven caught sight of her daughter and Jenos with an unfamiliar young woman atop a building and motioned to Starfire to follow her as she landed. "Are you all right? We sensed trouble."

...But it can be as dangerous as if it was.

omgIisonfiyah

The Original Jitterbug

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:20 pm
Give me a gun,
I won't miss...

Salvador leaned in closer to the detective. "Listen, Craft. I want, I really do, but I can't. I honestly can't remember the guy's name. The deal was go fight the Titans, and get payed. How I got the Titans to cooperate was up to me. I found bombs to be a good way of getting their attention." Salvador then leaned back and folded his hands. "Not everything works out the way you plan it. I only got three Titans to show. Other two were probably off helping a cat out of tree or something." The merc then sat quietly. He felt he given the detective all the information he needed to know.

I'll remember it.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:33 pm
“I've gotta fight today,
To live another day,
Speakin' my mind today.

Craft is silent for a moment before asking, "Why did your employer want you to fight the new Titans?"

But I am just a man,
(I'm not superhuman!)
-'Hero', Skillet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:03 pm
Let me be. Let me free.
Let me be in the here and now

Alex held her breath as he picked up the cup. A bit afraid still thanks to all of the commotion. Once she saw him pick it up without anything happening..she sighed in relief. "Thank you..so much.." She said with a shudder, a bit shaken. She had enough of all this drama..perhaps she should just stay at her lab...

She looked back up towards him, taking the cup. "I'll return this to the cafe...." She said next, studying it as he did earlier. Her hand slightly poking the cup's shadow now...thankful she felt nothing. "A cup...just a cup.." She thought loud, curious how a cup's shadow did all of that.

Let me soar. Let me fly.
So I can escape this world for evermore.

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:11 pm
"I don't suggest you head back to the cafe today" Tempest said simply looking back towards the way they had come from. "I doubt what ever fight was going on near it is over yet" he told her drawing his gaze back to her as she was looking over the cup. "For now I would suggest that you go home for the time being. Atleast until things down here are cleared up." Looking back towards the direction of the cafe.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:03 am
Triple Play looked at Raven, then Snow Raven, then Starfire, then Arcana, then back at Raven. "Wait a second... Aren't you guys the Titans?" She asked, still coming off as a bit of a ditz.  

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:25 am
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

"Ooh, headache." Jenos mumbled and turned to Triple Play. "They were, previous generation, me and Snow here, are part of the new ones." Jenos explained simply and then did another take when he noticed Raven was not alone. "Um, when did you get here?" Jenos asked Starfire, wondering if he was going crazy or if it was something else.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:30 pm
Give me a gun,
I won't miss...

Salvador blinked as if he had just been reminded of something he was suppose to do. "Wait, you mean those little pipsqueaks weren't the original Titans? They're new? Since when?" Salvador almost growled. He hated being left out of the loop. But as far as the merc was concerned, he might have been living under a rock. Next Salvador was expecting Detective Craft to tell him that smoking cigarettes didn't cause cancer. "Anyway, I can't tell you why I was paid to fight the 'new' Titans for the same reason I can't tell you who hired me." Salvador's expression suddenly became glum. "I forgot. A boxing match with brats and I forgot why."

I'll remember it.

~else where, in the same memory~

All that glitters is not gold...

Mr. O sat in his grand office chair with his index fingers placed on each side of his forehead. The bulky man was concentrating a great deal, controlling his psychic powers. Must control that meddlesome merc's mind He thought. If he were to allow Salvador to blurt out such important information, the police might just able to get a lead on O's activities. The psychic continued to delve into Salvador's mind and repress certain memories.

But nevertheless, it belongs to me. Just like everything else.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:21 pm
LovelyAdversity

The Future is not set in Stone...

Raven checked her daughter for any physical wounds but found none, then she gestured to Jenos, absorbing the pain from his headache. She chuckled, glancing at Starfire and smiling a bit beneath her hood. "Kory, would you like to answer his question, or should I?"

...But it can be as dangerous as if it was.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:11 pm
Starfire was standing beside Raven. She suddenly stood at attention when Raven asked her if she'd like to answer the question. "Oh! Yes! I will answer!" she turned to Jenos and bowed. "Sorry. I am Koriand'r, but you probably have heard more of Starfire."

[OOC:; sorry guys. I just moved into my college dorm on Saturday and everything's still pretty hectic. Classes are starting tomorrow though and I have a pretty full day ahead of me.]

LovelyAdversity

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:53 pm
((That's all right, darling. Good luck with freshman year!))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 169 170 171 172 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games