Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:48 pm
iiDark_Fallen_Angel
**Looks over at Reisens time machine** Cool way to travel smile
Thanks. Showa duplicated it off one owned by a "Time Lord" known only as the "Doctor".  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:53 pm
Im not picky on which one. Which ever you pick is fine for me smile
Thank you!  

XxX-Dark-Gothic-Girl-XxX

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:59 pm
iiDark_Fallen_Angel
Im not picky on which one. Which ever you pick is fine for me smile
Thank you!

*Grabs a highball glass and puts a few ice cubes in it. She grabs a bottle of Knob Creek bourbon and proceeds to make Angel a bourbon and 7...easy on the 7. wink She hands Angel her drink.* Here you go....this is a nice little bourbon I discovered not too long ago....it's made in small batches and the flavor is particularly nice. Let me know what you think. *she smiles at Angel, and then returns to her seat next to Psyzapp.*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:14 pm
Thank you very much Katana its wonderful **takes a seat next to the window**  

XxX-Dark-Gothic-Girl-XxX

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:36 pm
Anyway…we will have to keep our eyes on the entire building process Katana. If anyone messes up, we need to get it straightened out quickly. From my experience only, some workmen (not all, but some) think they can walk all over you just because you happen to be a woman. mad  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:38 pm
*gives an unladylike snort* They don't know US very well, now do they? xd *sips her drink and grins at Psyzapp*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:42 pm
-turns on the TV-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjXN_xPQd0M  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:47 pm
katana68
*gives an unladylike snort* They don't know US very well, now do they? xd *sips her drink and grins at Psyzapp*

*grins* No…no they don't. twisted *snickers*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 4, 6, 6, 1 Total: 22 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:54 pm
(( Thanks everyone. I appreciate all your opinions in regards to my last post. I do try to compose what I feel is entertaining. But I obviously had an issue with the critics there, and I apologize for that. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:07 pm
-continues watching TV-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc8GNaED3Ok  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:08 pm
(( You don't even need to give it a second thought. wink ))

*Finishes off her glass of wine.* Well…I better get some rest. *yawns.* I've been trying to catch up on my sleep. *Grins at Katana.* I'll see you tomorrow my friend. OH…before I forget… *pulls out a credit card and hands it to Katana*…this is for you. It's for business expenses. I do hope your passport is current. If not, we will need to get that taken care of. *Puts away the wine and rinses out her glass.* See you tomorrow. *Happily goes into her office and down into her chambers. She locks the double red doors behind her and goes get herself into something more comfortable.* wink  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 3, 6, 2 Total: 21 (5-30)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:27 pm
*After another long day, he slips in through the back door to Psyzapp's chambers. Hangs up his hat and coat at the coat rack at the bottom of the steps, then heads to the kitchen to get a quick bite to eat.* Honey, I'm home! blaugh  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:35 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
*After another long day, he slips in through the back door to Psyzapp's chambers. Hangs up his hat and coat at the coat rack at the bottom of the steps, then heads to the kitchen to get a quick bite to eat.* Honey, I'm home! blaugh

((LOL…now that is hysterical. Do you think this is "Leave it to Beaver" or something? LMAO rofl rofl Don't even THINK I'm putting on an apron or anything like that! mad ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:37 pm
Psyzapp
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

((LOL…now that is hysterical. Do you think this is "Leave it to Beaver" or something? LMAO rofl rofl Don't even THINK I'm putting on an apron or anything like that! mad ))
((A woman questioning her place... I smell trouble brewing. stare ))  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games