Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 1, 4, 6, 5 Total: 21 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:47 pm
(( I just thought it might lighten things up a bit for something different! And it looks like it might have worked! rofl User Image

Anyway, I'm off to get some well needed sleep, so goodnight folks! User Image ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:51 pm
*Unable to hear Officer Dougherty come in because she's WAY off in her closet changing, she slips into bed, snuggles deep into the covers and plush pillows and eventually falls into a blissful sleep.*

((Goodnight Officer…hope you don't fall asleep in the kitchen. LOL))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:02 am
<<< Oh come now... I have more class than to openly criticize the work of others, especially when it is good work.

Hell, I don't criticize anything short of idiocy and abhorrent grammar...

I thought we already cleared this up crying >>>  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:27 am
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
(( Geez! gonk I'm damned if I do imply sex and I'm damned if I don't. stressed ... What's a guy got to do around here to appease everyone? stare If you people got any better PG-13 ideas as to how to entertain you all in this sense, I'm open to suggestions. ))
{{Xun vel'bol dos ssinssrin, vel'drav dos ssinssrin.

Honestly it had nothing to do with sex implications. The "sex solves everything" comment is sort of a running joke now as it's something a lot of us have used and it is also used a lot in movies and TV. All these side comments out of character seem to be in jest so try not to take anything too seriously... especially if they're coming from me since I find a way to poke fun at just about any and everything. It keeps me sane... or close to it ninja

Also, there is no pleasing everyone. The sooner you learn that, the less stress you'll have over this.}}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:49 am
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
Icy Reign
{{ stare Oh wow, what a shocker. More love scenes as a closer. rolleyes }}

Exor Omega
<<< ... What a sappy ending, jeeze, I could just VOMIT mrgreen
Sex does solve everything. >>>

(( Geez! gonk I'm damned if I do imply sex and I'm damned if I don't. stressed ... What's a guy got to do around here to appease everyone? stare If you people got any better PG-13 ideas as to how to entertain you all in this sense, I'm open to suggestions. ))

{{If you want to get down and dirty doing the hunka chunka, horizontal tango, trouser friendly kiss, fornicating, or balls out banging, I could care less. We "people" are not looking for you to satisfy us nor have anything to do with you write. So since my OOC comments are being taken to heart, that's one thing you won't have to worry about anymore.}}  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:09 am
{{Trouser friendly kiss, eh? eek }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:14 am
{{ rofl Thought you'd like that. wink }}  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:14 am
{{If that is a request, dear Quortek, then I would be more than happy to oblige redface }}  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:15 am
{{RYZAN!!! heart *tackleglomps*The only one that I think understands me. How have you been sir?}}  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:23 am
{{I have been frequently switching between being incredibly tired to incredibly energetic sweatdrop Unforunately it is when I am energetic that I have nothing to do and when I am tired that things need to be done gonk }}  

Ryzan Vixtul

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:34 am
{{Oh my, that is a problem. Do you know what has you incredibly tired when you should have energy and incredibly energized when you should be tired? confused }}  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:35 am
Ryzan Vixtul
{{If that is a request, dear Quortek, then I would be more than happy to oblige redface }}
{{No... no it wasn't a request. Especially not to you stressed

ninja *unzips pants* ninja }}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:38 am
ThisEmptySoul
Ryzan Vixtul
{{No... no it wasn't a request. Especially not to you stressed

ninja *unzips pants* ninja }}

{{ rofl I see why dear Ryzan is so tired when he should have energy. TES you stop milking that poor man of his energy!}}  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:41 am
Icy Reign
{{Oh my, that is a problem. Do you know what has you incredibly tired when you should have energy and incredibly energized when you should be tired? confused }}
{{I am afraid I do not. I rather wish that I did as then perhaps I could do something about it. I am mzilst often at least tired when I should be sleeping, rilu'oh despite my fatigue I cannot seem to rest.

Dear Tes can "milk" my "energy" any day redface I do not mind redface }}

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:44 am
{{I think I'm starting to rub off on Ryzan rofl

er.... I probably should have worded that differently...}}

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games