Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:46 am
{{ rofl You two are terrible and yes TES, yes you are.*shakes head*Wish I had been asked to double last night. Had no problem staying up at all, with nothing on t.v. and staring at the walls. stare }}  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:49 am
{{That sounds mzilst unpleasant sweatdrop Is there no other thing you could find to occupy yourself?}}  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:55 am
{{No, no I could not. Not that I really tried, but no. I have no new books so reading was out the question, didn't think you or TES would be on tonight so I never thought to get on until a while ago to catch my freebies. I know that it's mainly dealing with my mind being overworked and crowded. Trying to think on too many things at once. rolleyes Anyway, how are things going for you here? Are you still dealing with the going "home" issue?}}  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:01 am
{{Xas xas... I believe the mind being "crowded", as you say, may be part of my problem sweatdrop

The "going home" issue is not currently being pushed quite so hard as there are many other things going on at the moment. The new Drow Alyraena [Series1] had delivered a message that my House had also wanted me to return, jhal without any details regarding the matter, I cannot bring myself to believe it is that direly important.}}

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:04 am
{{The real issue now seems to be that word of my marriage is spreading like wild fire stressed Not that you would care about my problems stare

Also, I wasn't sure if I was going to be on tonight, either. I woke up late because I went to bed late.}}

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:08 am
{{Ah yes, a crowded mind can hinder sleep, I know that much. stare New Drow you say? Good grief, we're having an influx of dark elves these days. And she knows of your House and who you are? Interesting. There certainly is a lot going on here I see. Well, it's a good thing that the "home" issue is not being pushed and let's hope for the best on that. Quortek will just have to suck it up..... rofl }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:09 am
ThisEmptySoul
{{The real issue now seems to be that word of my marriage is spreading like wild fire stressed Not that you would care about my problems stare

Also, I wasn't sure if I was going to be on tonight, either. I woke up late because I went to bed late.}}

Um.....marriage? Wait, did you show me a ring? You know I can't keep up with these things. And why do you care that it's spreading like wildfire? Are you ashamed of your marriage? confused }}

EDIT:{{And who are you to tell me that I don't care? mad }}  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am
{{I sort of showed you, but it was in Kathy's while you were still waiting for Dame to find you... so you're still not quite "up to speed" about it in character just yet, but with how many people are starting to notice now there's a chance it might be mentioned... unless of course Exor comes in and tries to kill everyone. I doubt anyone would be thinking of informing you of such discoveries at that point.

Just who I'm married to is still not as well known, but more people are starting to become aware of that as well stressed }}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:33 am
{{Good lord man! And just why would Exor come in and kill everyone? I thought he was a good guy or whatever? What the hell has been going on since I've been gone?! eek *stomach growls* ninja Ummm....yea, I might want to do something about that.... redface Wow, I've never had breakfast this freaking early before. Well, not since school days.}}  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:44 am
{{This is usually about dinner time for me. I just had lunch not too long ago, though.

I guess technically it wouldn't be Exor himself trying to kill everyone, but rather his "sins". If you ask me, I think he actually wants to kill everyone and he's blaming these "sins" for it ninja As for what's been going on while you've been gone.... lots and lots of sex. Especially dame and Karrie... they'll do it anywhere!}}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:00 am
*walks out into the main bar area, looking extremely tired. He takes a seat on an end bar stool and rests his head on the counter while he waits to see if there will be any patrons this morning*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:52 am
*Walks up to the Main Bar from her Chambers, goes over and starts making a latte. She tries not to disturb Ryzan.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:56 am
*stirs a little, mumbling something in Drow while he sleeps*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:03 am
*Finishes up making her latte and as quietly as possible, gets the morning paper, slides up to the bar and looks at the headlines. She quietly sips her latte.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:12 am
*heads straight for the espresso machine for steamers, making a gingerbread one for himself and hazelnut for the grunnies. He sets the saucers on a nearby table and plans on taking the bar stool closest to the espresso machine, but finds that Ryzan is already sitting there with his head down. Raising an eyebrow, he decides to take a seat at the table with the grunnies instead.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games