Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 170 171 172 173 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:41 pm
"i leave u here in morning i send alish to pick u up"said chaos hug hikari and kiss on ur cheek then walk toward the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:01 pm
Hikari jolted up and rushed towards Chaos, grabbing the back of his shirt. "Don't go...." said Hikari softly as her head continued to be lowered. She didn't want him to go, mostly because of the thought that when he leave, he'll never come back. She was on the verge of tears as she thought those images.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:30 pm
"well if u dont want me to leave i can sleep here tonight"said chaos turn around and wipe hikari tear then soft kiss on ur lip.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:00 pm
Hikari nodded as she gave a smile towards Chaos. She then released Chaos's shirt. She turned her head, catching a glimpse of herself by the mirror. She blushed deeply as she realized that she was still wrapped by a towel. "I-I'll be right back." said Hikari as she rushed towards the bed to get her top and towards the bathroom, closing it and gave a sigh. She put on her underwear and then her new top that Chaos brought. Hikari couldn't believe that she forgot that.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:59 pm
"hmm i forget take a shower, it been while"said chaos take off his shirt and walk toward bathroom open the door walk by hikari."it is okay show ur body to me dear"said chaos.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:45 am
Hikari rushed outside as she blushed beet red. She shut the door behind her as she left. A sigh left her lips as she walked towards the bed, crawling into it and putting the covers over her.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:51 pm
chaos remove unzip his pants step in shower take a bath."shy girl u r hikari, u r alone that mean in one bed sleep each other "said man in shadow speak at hikari mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:50 pm
Hikari continued to blush as she heard the voice. Her expression on her countenance turned serious as she sighed. "It's you again....what do you want?" spoke Hikari towards the shadow.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:58 pm
"well hikari so u give ur heart chaos or u give body to him, oh wait this is ur first time"said man in shadow cross his arms wait see her face expression.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:03 pm
Hikari gave the shadow a glare. "What business is it of yours?" asked Hikari with a mocking tone to her voice.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:07 pm
"well it is ur first time with chaos i hope rough time in u"said shadow man walk other way and dissappear then u heard shower water is off and chaos put on his pants and no shirt on him walk out with towel on his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:10 pm
Hikari growled towards the shadow, not realizing that she was growling even when she was outside. She didn't even realized that Chaos got out of the shower. She heard the shower going off but didn't realize that he was out already.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:20 pm
"huh something wrong hikari "said chaos use towel wipe water on my hair and walk to the bed sit edge next hikari.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:25 pm
When Hikari heard Chaos's voice, she snapped out of her anger. She turned her head with a smile. "No. It's nothing." spoke Hikari. When she saw him, her face blushed deeply once again. She didn't realize that he was half naked and turned her head quickly when she did.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:32 pm
"okay but u can turn around show face, u act weird today"said chaos place hand on ur forehead check on any fever.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 170 171 172 173 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games