Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:27 pm
User Image Once Nick was on the bed, Kurai sank down on a chair she pulled up next to the bed and sighed. Her head was pouinding like crazy; the after shock of using up almost every ounce of her power, she guessed. She could barely see in front of her.

"Thank you," she murmured to the two others, her head in her hands. "And Catherine... Do you even think I have a heart?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:29 pm
User ImageCatherine looked up at Kurai and said "It doesn't matter if you have heart or no...It matters that you love or no." Catherine explained as she look on the half moon picture  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:33 pm
User ImageNick suddenly woke up almost half an hour of being in a coma. For a full minute, he did nothing but stare at the roof as he was lying half naked in the bed. Then he felt like he was being watched. Slowly sitting up, Nick noticed his room was crowded by females, Kurai, Alice and Catherine. He didn't know what to say to them so he kept quiet.

Nick felt.. different somehow. His senses felt so sharp that he can count the number of ants crawling outside his window. He felt like his body is extremely light as well. As he looked at his own hand, he noticed that his skin was very pale and cold as death. A moment later, his attention went back to the girls in his room. He felt his lips moist and somewhat warm, his throat felt as if he drank tecquilla, only thicker.

"What are you guys doing here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:36 pm
User ImageCatherine heard Nick's voice and turned to him "Here.." Catherine throwed Nick his clothes "We made you sleep in soft bed, Instead of betraying you on cold floor." Catherine explained  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:42 pm
User ImageNick looked at his clothes and started dressing up, without a care on what the girls see. He took off his towel and wore his clothes. When he was done, he saw the obvious reactions in their face. He kept quiet and sat on the edge of the soft bed. Something didnt feel right.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:59 pm
Rachel woke up from her slumber in the vacant room as she yawned and stretched her cat body out and gave an annoyed frown. Even though she was a sleep, she was bothered by Kurai's thoughts and actions as Nick fared for the worst. It made her worry about him as well.

The cat got up and turned into her human counterpart as she wanted to help Nick be free from himself. She wanted to be there for him but in order to do that, she needed to free her soul from Kurai.

I am sorry for doing this. I am sorry my cat. You have fared well to me. And it hurts me so much to lose you.

She needed to unhinge all the connections to her soul as well as mind. As most magical beings like witches, they can share a animal's form by storing it's magic inside of the animal. Once the animal has been possessed by the witch and their magic, it allows the being to fully possess the body without the natural aging and so it becomes a network. Simply a connection from one thing to another.

She glowed black as her pupils tightened and she lost her breath for a moment. She suddenly saw the cat's shadow as well as Kurai standing before her as the cat materialized. The cat widens it's eyes as it tried to take a meow and it started to crumble and Kurai's shadow was dissipating. She stopped glowing and fell to the floor as she felt numb and tears slipped from her eyes. What are these? My tears. This sadness is overcoming me.. She rolled on her back and closed her eyes as several more escaped and she felt the presence of an emptiness she felt before.

Rachel felt sad for a few moments and mourned as she picked up the cat's ashes and puts them into a decorative vase that was on the dresser.

Sorry my sweet kitty, we shall meet again when the deed is done. I am sure of it. You have been very kind to me. You may be ashes, but perhaps magic can fix it. I am sure of it my fellow. Rest in peace my friend.

She got up and sadly smiles as morphed into the shadows and released herself into Nick's room. Nick was on the bed as several other women was gathered near him. She felt uneasy as she nervously gathered near them and widens her eyes as it was true.

My love, my Mr. Death. This can't be happening is it? I guess if you could answer it would be a stupid question. I wish to do all I can to be there for you because I love you.

She came up to the head of the bed and kissed his lips as well filled with her passion and brushed the hair out of his face as she weakly smiles at him.

But something didn't seem right. He looked different somehow and it didn't seem for the better. She was puzzled as she sat next to him and gave him a worried look.

"Nick? Thank goodness you are here. But..." She couldn't go on with the rest of her sentence as she felt for a loss of words. But she smiled more as she was just happy to be near him.
"Tadaima."User Image  

ReiXBunny

Desirable Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:06 pm
User Image

The whole situation around the room entered her mind and exited in confusion nearly as fast as her face turned bright red and she turned away from them all. Her body refusing to move, she watched the other female enter. Her head and her body turned as the female walked over to Nick and her head blocked Alice's view of him. Were they going out? Was this the female in his room before?
".....I'll....just...go now...." she stepped back, her body hesitating at the doorframe as if it wanted someone to ask her a question since she was the first to find him; or she was supposed to ask a question to Nick.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:11 pm
User ImageNick noticed another female came to his room. The bitter sweet smell of chocolate, Rachel materialized inside and suddenly kissed him. As soon as it ended, Nick gave somewhat an annoyed look to everyone. How many freaking times have I been kissed? He thought to himself as he felt somewhat abused while he was on the floor, half naked, and comatosed.

So everyone is here. But Nick couldnt help but look at the girls' faces. They look at him as if they just met him now. Was there something on his face?  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:36 pm
User Image

Alice thought for a moment, a chill going down her spine at the look he had on his face. clearing her throat a little, she spoked quietly
"Uhm....what happened to you?" She asked, unsure if a victim of comatose would even be aware

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:39 pm
User Image
Rachel latches onto Nick for a few moments as she smiles happily that he gave signs of his normal...well semi anyway, self.

She noticed he gave everyone a puzzling look and she frowned a bit as she hands him a mirror.  

ReiXBunny

Desirable Streaker

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:50 pm
User ImageNick faced the girl with crimson hair. To be honest, he didnt know how to answer that question. Looking back at his pale hands he replied. "I.. cant remember. I was with someone in this room.. But I cant put my finger in it.."

The smell of an alluring perfume was the only clue he had, but Nick's memories were a blur. Then he took the mirror Rachel gave him. When he saw his reflection, his heart stopped and dropped the mirror. Everything seems to slow down as if time was forcefully being stopped. Through the broken glass, he saw the face of a cold-blooded executioner, one of the children of death.. Anger.

Then it all came back to him. The blood. The kiss. The chained heart. All this just to unleash his true form, the shadow of death. Nick knew immediately that this final form is highly uncontrollable, not to mention has unlimited potential to wipe off the continent at will. Nick was now a ticking nuclear bomb.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:56 pm
User Image

Alice sighed; it was a stupid question. She jumped back when the mirror hit the floor and cracked. She sqeaked a little in surprise
"A-are you okay?" Alice asked, a bit flustered due to the possible fact that he was a dangerous non-human. She slapped herself mentally for getting herself into this mess-being the only known human in the bar(the 'alien' she met didn't exactly scream safety....).

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:57 pm
User ImageCatherine turned to Rachel and sighed "Hello kitty." Catherine giggled for a moment. She then turned to Nick and her face was more serious, Her wings appeared again, But larger, stronger and rougher. "Your decision?" Catherine asked Nick.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:06 pm
User Image

Loraina jumped off the bar stool but turned back to jessica."I can't deal with you right now find me when you aren't going to yell at me."She said she hauled her duffel on to her shoulder and walked to the back of the bar and walked out a dorr labeled mansion. As she stepped through she was in an enormous entryway room. She walked up the stairs and down a few hallway's. When she decided she wanted to find a room of her own she went back as she retraced her step's she heard voice's and then a sound like shattering glass.She stopped at a room with a door open and what looked to be four to six female's inside around one man.
She walked into the room and cleared her throat.
"Is everything okay or is this just a party I didn't know about?" She said letting her arm's drop to her sides.

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:26 pm
User Image The number of people in the room wasn't really doing wonders for Kurai's migraine, not to mention the fact that Rachel decided to swoop in and give Nick a kiss. And then another girl walked in. But it wasn't like she could do anything about it. An ironic smile flitted to her lips as she thought wryly, Nick is really just a ladies' man like that...

Then he dropped the mirror, and Kurai felt his aura flare up. The fear and anxiety in the other girl's auras were getting to her as well; it was all so much that it even caused her physical pain.

"!!!"

Kurai stood up suddenly, steadying herself by keeping a deathgrip on the backrest of her chair.

"Nick," she said, gritting her teeth against the pain. "Nick, what the hell is going on, I can feel you, but it's--"

She clenched her hand tighter on the chair, her knuckles white. Nick's aura felt like an explosion of pure... Anger.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games