Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:28 pm
((...ok thanks))

Scarlet was in her office with the crystal still in her hands. She sighed and then began to finally look for the location of Rui.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:33 pm
i found the red and blue element stone " ok here it is"

" u found it?" suki asked

" yep " i help the stone over me necklace and it just place it self in there geting sealed in the necklace empty spot

" wow" suki said  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:38 pm
((( OK FOR ANY OF YOU WHO R NEW AND I HAVEN'T MET PLEASE MAKE SURE TO FIND AWAY TO MEET ME...I AM CURRENTLY IN MY OFFICE ))

Scarlet sat there concentrating trying desperetly to find Rui. She fianlly picked up something and when she saw a trace of a familiar magic trail Scarlet gasped and her concentration broke. She sat there thinking "why, why would she out of all people take Rui? Is she using him as a lure as a trap. She probably wants me to go over there and then...then what....what is she up to," She talked to herself trying to figure it out. Now she had a hard decision. Does she go and maybe fall in to a possible trap or stay here and think of a stratagy. She stood up and walked over to the window looking out into the forest.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:01 pm
" ok lets go to the element tribe villege and get a peiced of the blue stone it a part we need for the potein to save dad" i said i grab suki hand a took out my wand and said a spell witch took me to mine mom

" oh dang u scared the heck out of my darkfire" mom said

" yeah mom i don't me to sound rude or nothing but can i get a peice of the blue stone .."  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:13 pm
Ace walked around the school feeling troubled. When is he going to call again? What does he want? He walked around until he found a place with total solitude. His phone started to ring. Ace quickly picked it up and answered it. "Hello?"
"So little brother, the time is drawing near" The guy said on the other line. He was breathing heavil and you could hear rustling of potato chip bags on the other line.
"Brother, you should lay off the chips." Ace teased.
"Dont change the subject fool!" There was more heavy breathing. "I have come to a conlusion, brother. You have skipped everyother year, but this year is very important."
"Tch." Ace said coldly.
"I shall come to your god forsaken place you call school in 5 days time and when that happens you shall give me your dark energy." He laughed a wheezy laugh.
"But, brother..." Ace knew he could not talk back. His brother had just asked for his power and since his authority was much higher than Ace's he can't do anything about it.
"Your answer...?" Said in a teasing tone.
Ace hesitated and bit his thumb until it bled. "I.. Whatever you say, brother."
"Excellent! See little brother? It seems we can get along." he said happily on the other line. And with that he hanged up.
Ace threw his phone furiously up in the sky and started shooting dark magic at it. His phone reduced to nothing but ashes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:39 pm
" sure it's this way" mom said she trusted her dauter she just figure her dauther had something inporten to do

" thanks mom" i said we got there mom got a peice of the blue stone and put it in a fuzzy small bag

" careful now don't let nothing evil get your hands on this ok?" mom said

" ok i won't" i said

" this bag will make sure nothing evil can senes it's maige " mom said

" so this thing it powerful?" suki ask

" who r u ?" mom said looking at suki

" oh i'm suki a friend of darkfire" suki said

" ok lets be going that way we can get the rest of the stuff we need" i said looking at suki  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:19 pm
((Sorry i havent posted here in a long time))

Zenjin sat on his bed with a new set of clothes and his old appearance in the garbage. He stood up and walked out of his room, something he hasnt done in a while. He stood outside in the hallway aod stared out the open window.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:26 pm
" so were we going now" suki said i tranform into a a element fairy but i was water instead of fire

" wat the heck happen to my ouitfit?!" i said looking shock

" whoa your an water fairy sweet!" suki said

"i wonder" i snap my fingers and tranform into a fire fairy

"ok that cool" suki said

"yeah it is "  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:46 pm
Scarlet saw something being thrown and shot at in the sky. She jumped out the window and walked over to the location to see what was going on.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:55 pm
" looks like were walking from here .." i said

" why?" suki ask

" becuz element fairys even half element can fly or use there maige here" i said

" oh ... that stinks " suki said

" yeah it does..."  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:24 pm
Ace felt someone's presence. He quickly tried to calm down wondering who it was.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:31 pm
" wait can i use my maige" suki ask

" no one can use there maige it have to deal with a cures this place is cures for some odd reson i've tryed to breack it even my father but it doesn't work so i geuss the spell can't be broke ." i said looking at suki

" or so your saying i'm stuck in my humen form?" suki said

" yep" i said  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:40 pm
Scarlet saw Ace in the distance and finally approached him. "Hey are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:44 pm
Ace turned around. "Yea. Of course. What makes you think that?" He said as he showed a fake smile.  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:47 pm
" lets rest for awhile please darkfire " suki said

" ok ..." i sat down on a log  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games