Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:26 pm

The Ragnok looked at Leon and laughed. "The puppy still wants to play. Let me teach you a lesson you will never forget." The Ragnok was a huge were, his man-beast form rippling. He moved to rake his claws at Leon's face.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:38 pm

"I'm gonna let that slide because, I pissed you off, but the next time...." Garrett backed away. "i got bigger fish to fry." He picked up the girl and carried her away to a nearby shed and padlocked the door.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:01 am

He followed him without making a sound and waited for him to turn around.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:55 am

Soli had to go home to get the collar she had a feeling she would need it when she followed Nike to where she went she saw the Ragnok trying to attack Leon,"What the hell are you doing!"She started pulling off one of her bands,her demon aura flared.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:46 am

User Image
"No, Soli!" Nike reached out from behind and grabbed Soli, pulling her back. "Not yet. Can't you feel it. He needs to do this. Step in at the last minute if you have to, but he is still a wolf and you will hurt his pride in front of the pack." Nike tried to explain.
Garrett turned around surprised to see Jack there. Following me around, again. Get over it Jack, I'm not a goody two shoe like you."
Misha moaned, in pain. The silver manacles burned, eating at her skin, worsened by the drug in her system, heightening the pain. Tears fell in big drops onto the shed floor. She cried not from pain but because she remembered the look on his face and how now it was going to come true. "Dante," she whispered, through the haze.

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:58 am

Soli stayed back when Nike grabbed her,"All right but if he dies doing this then I'm killing Ragnok myself."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:12 am

User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon dropped to the ground and quickly rolled to the left before he jumped at the Ragnok, sinking his teeth into his shoulder, growling still.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:13 am

((recap?))

Marie Rouge

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:14 am

User Image
"Hopefully it won't come to that. But if it does, we'll split him down the middle. If Leon can find the potential within, this may help us all." Nike scanned the crowd, gaging their reactions. She watched as the LBF began to fan throughout the crown and some of the Were's were restless. When the fight was over, all hell could break loose.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:20 am

"Deal we'll both kill can him."Soli looked around keeping her guard up.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:31 am

The Ragnok growled in frustration as the whelp managed to get a painful hold on him. The were's hold on his shoulder was too strong. He grabbed him around the chest, sinking his clwas in and tore him from his shoulder, tossing him away. The Ragnok bellowed, advancing, holding onto his now useless arm. "I'm going to break your bones and suck out the marrows."
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:49 am

User ImageLeonSkurks

The wolf yelped as he was tossed aside, but was back on his feet, wearing a challenging look upon his face. He side stepped, beginning to circle the Ragnok. He looked over the opponent, searching for a weak spot, knowing one was behind the knees.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:50 am

[[can i get a recap?]]
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:53 am

((they didnt give me one...))

Marie Rouge

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:08 am

Recap

Nike, Robert (took you with me Dameon), Soli, Xram, Jack, and Tiffany are at Gypsy Retreat, facing off with The Ragnok. She has given his Judgement but he laughed.
Leon saw them mistreating Misha( slapped silver manacles on her) and got so mad he went to fight Garrett(npc), when Xram tried to help, full of rage leon turned on him. Nike split them up but Leon ended up fighting The Ragnok, himself. Soli tried to stop Leon but Nike stopped her because she thought it was necessary.
Hana and Brago are doing it at home.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games