Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:08 pm

June stepped out from the shadows and through the corridor. She had a hooded cape that cast another shadow over most of her face. Standing at the exit of the corridor, she said nothing.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:09 pm

All the Nobodies stood there and looked at the Darkside. Sniper Nobodies soon entered and levitated near the Sorcerer's. The Samurai's rushed at the Darkside as the Snipers rained down energy bolts at the soldiers.

Zenjin Jiruga

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:11 pm

Manifesta slowly walked to his bed and sat down, groaning in pain as he does so. He than points to a chair, telling her to sit down. "Please take seat...This story is a long one..."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:14 pm

Darkside rose his arm into the sky and smash down onto the nobodies cause more shadow heartless to appear

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:17 pm

"I'll remain standing, thank you."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:23 pm

Manifesta kind of glared "Fine, do what you want..." he than paused and thought for a second This would be alot easier if she would de-lodge that baton from her a**...grumpy woman.. He than began to speak "As i was saying, before i was a Heartless, i was a Keyblade Wielder. I was one of the 5 Keyblade masters at the time. So, you can see where me and Zenjin see eye to eye." he said softly.

Some Snipers got away from the Darkside, while two Sorcerer's got killed. The Samurai's slashed the Darksides arms as the Snipers regrouped and rained down energy bolts.

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:25 pm

June nodded in acknowledgement
...I see it was a good choice to ask Zenjin first, then.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:28 pm

"hmmm the shadow well do good for Warlock modification spell" as Zagato threw a scroll into the air a rain of darkness surrounded the shadow heartless transforming them into Knight heartless

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:30 pm

Manifesta continued to speak "It was a ravenous time. Heartless running rampant, and our Keyblade numbers dwindling. Me and Zenjin have something in common, we both lost a loved one...And if you are going to ask, no i did not know Zenjin. He explained this to me before you even met him. Anyways, the 5 masters had ranks as well, 1 through 5. I was number 1, i was next in line for the throne..." he said softly.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 pm

The Samurai Nobodies nodded to each other. One of the Snipers than left and headed back towards The World That Never Was.

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:36 pm

June closed her eyes
"....."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:41 pm

Manifesta stared at June "While i was the top Keyblade wielder, two of our Master dissappeared"

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:44 pm

"Oh?" June asked, unmoving.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:47 pm

Mayuri_Zenjin
The Samurai Nobodies nodded to each other. One of the Snipers than left and headed back towards The World That Never Was.
*Reks walks Up to the top of the casle and see's the nobodys* "hph Nobodys"

lord chazxr XIV

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:49 pm

Manifesta nodded "Yes, we had no idea what happened to them, they just up and left. Since they left, we only had 3 Keyblade Masters, thats including myself. Years went by and no change in the Heartless numbers, we were on the edge of extinction." Manifesta put his head down for a minute and than spoke again "If i tell you the rest, will you tell me a little about yourself?..." he said slowly.
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games