Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:39 pm

Jude chuckled and nodded, watching them.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:52 pm

Hannah glanced at Amy, it is okay sweetie...we are just play fighting. She gently bit down on one of Austin's fingers. "Now now, play nice Hannah" Austin chuckled and managed to take his finger out her mouth. What if I do not want to play nice, Hannah wriggled around, trying to do a death roll.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:57 pm

Amy sat back down next to Sora. 'Why are you shivering?' She thought to him. 'I'm cold,' Sora thought back.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:01 pm

Tomoyo woke up and blushed when she saw Jude. "Hello..." She said groggily. "Morning." He said. "I..Crap!" She muttered, sitting up. "I had a headache.. Who did I hurt? Where's Aria?" She asked. Jude chuckled and shook his head. "No one, you fell asleep before anything could happen." Tomoyo relaxed and nodded. "Good." She said.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:04 pm

Hannah glanced at Sora, Austin let me go. Austin nodded and let go, smiling. Hannah walked over to Sora and sat down on the side of him.
She placed him no her lap and wrapped her arms around him "I will warm you up." She draped her jacket on him and sharing her body warmth.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:18 pm

Aria smiled and jumped down onto the branch. "I'm right here. Good mornng!" She said, grinning widely. Tomoyo smiled and jumped down from the branch, followed by Jude and Aria. Erin smiled. "Well, it looks like everyone's awake." She said.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:29 pm

"Thanks," Sora said. "Where are we going now?" Amy asked.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:52 pm

Hannah stood up and let Sora borrow her jacket. She walked to Austin and poked his belly. He put his hand over her mouth again and chuckled. Hannah wriggled trying to pry his hand off again. Austin smiled and wrapped his arm around her waist, still holding his hand over her mouth. Oh come one that is not fair...I did not even have a chance, She started to try peel his fingers of her face but failed. Austin smiled as he watched her give up "You give up?" Hannah nodded and sighed, looking at the ground.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:58 pm

"We should probably hit the road now.. I think we might be in Texas at the moment.." Erin said.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:15 pm

Hannah started mumbling junk into Austin's hand and acting random saying awkward words. Austin removed his hand to hear her but as soon as he did Hannah screamed "I'm fre!....." Austin covered her mouth again so she would stop screaming. Hannah sighed and gave up. "Now tell Jude your sorry" Austin took off his hand and she looked at Jude smirking. "Jude, I am sorry you are so fruit....." Her words were muffled again by his hand, you are on the top of my list. "Aw how sweet" Austin chuckled and kissed her cheek as she narrowed her eyes.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:23 pm

Tomoyo chuckled. "You're fruit-" "No!" He said quiickly. Tomoyo smirked. "You being so defensive about it means it's probably true." She said, chuckling.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Hannah glanced at Tomoyo, He is indeed fruity. She glanced down at Austin's hand and gave it a good lick. "Yuuuuck..." Austin wiped his hand clean and Hannah managed to at least face him before he tried to cover her mouth again. She buried her face in his chest, can't cover my mouth now. "Actually, I still am" He chuckled and kissed Hannah's forehead. She tried doing a back bend out of his grip but was an epic fail, as he picked her up and cradled her. "I got an idea, we should go on a triple date" She smiled and looked at Tomoyo and Erin. Austin eyes widened and glanced at Jude mouthing, Hell no!

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:42 pm

Tomoyo blushed and looked at Jude. Blake saw what Austin mouthed and chuckled. "That's a great idea! Right guys?" He asked Jude and Austin. "Right!"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:08 pm

Austin looked at Blake "Fine, I will do it." Hannah looked at him and smiled. "See I care about you and want you to relax and I know what you mouthed" Hannah jumped in his arms and kissed his cheek. "My hero" Austin said sarcastically and chuckled. "I feel like having a date so sue me" She giggled and poked his chest "Okay I will."

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:14 pm

Tomoyo blushed and leaned her head against Jude's chest, making him smile. "So, where should we go?" He asked.
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games