Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:45 pm
(( Yeah, where'd rwarin' go, anyways? Wonder if he'd come back... ))

"Eh?" he turned and reached out with a patronizing look on his face, reaching out to take his hat back.

Karley danced away. HA! NOT SO FUN NOW IT'S YOU HAT, EH? Or, wait....I MEAN MY HAT! MINE! AUGH! HE'S MESSING WITH MY BRAIN!

Telemachus made a swipe for his hat on her head as she looked down at the one in her hands, but she hopped back again. As she did, the one on her head fell to the ground.

"Ah!" She swiped it up quickly and ran away before turning to face him. She looked down at her hands. Now I've got mine and his...his..WHICH ONE'S MINE? THIS ONE? OR THIS ONE?!?

Telemachus stumbled a bit as he stepped forwards, and tried to shake his head to clear it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:12 pm
(Aww...)
Avery headed to the store room just outside the gym where the dance was to be held. She saw one kid slamming a door leading outside and assumed that was the cat on it's way out.
Opening the door she was immediately awash with pity for the furry little guys and bent to help them out.

----------------------------------------------------------------  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:15 pm
(( ? ))

Ali looked like a big green Alligator. A dream come true, for sure.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:22 pm
"Of course" Christopher replied. He was really interested in seeing this year's festivities.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:27 pm
As they left, Jordan hovered back just above her broom and floated along above the ground. "So, how do you guys usually react to haunted houses and the like?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:37 pm
(Maddening couple scenes- gotta love them when they don't involve you.)

Avery had bats up and flying about her in no time at all.
She giggled and quickly ducked out of the room before she became a landing pad or any were inspired to escape. She shut the door just as music started playing over the loudspeakers.
This was gonna be fun. Though now she didn't know where Ms. Powers would be.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:37 pm
"I've never been in one before. I've never gone for the scary thing. I'm not one who enjoys being freaked out" Christopher said.

Spencer had put his power armor costume helmet back on. When he spoke, it would be a little muffled. "Well, my one cousin had a really scary one at a Halloween party she threw. They spared no expense in making sure it was tricked out with everything that could make you soil yourself" he said.

"Great to hear that..." Christopher said sarcastically. The last thing he wanted was wet or smelly trousers.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:41 pm
((Aww, but they're bonding ))

Jordan herself just didn't like it when things popped out at you. Now that made her jump. "Well, the school one...we'll just go with you'd better use the bathroom before you go in." Of course, it wasn't -quite- as scary for her since she'd helped fix it up while the lights were on. Yeah, that didn't really make much of a difference. Once the lights went off, it was a whole 'nother ball game.  

Wolfyofthesky

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:45 pm
Karley tried one hat one her head. NO! It's definitely the other one... She switched hats. NO! IT'S THAT ONE! And so she continued switching back and forth.

"The one on the left's yours..."

"Thanks." Wait... DON'T THANK HIM! HE'S THE ENEMY! She looked down. The left...the left...WHICH LEFT! MINE OR HIS!

God, could this girl think.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:47 pm
Spencer took his helmet off and turned to Chris. "Just promise one thing. Promise that if you freak out, you won't shoot fire at everything. I don't think we want the entire school to burn to the ground from some haunted house thing gone wrong" he said.

"Yes, well I will try and keep from doing that. Though to be safe there should probably be people with water control powers or fire extinguishers nearby. Not just for me but other fire using people who might get freaked out" Christopher replied.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:54 pm
Whit tossed a couple bags of the nibs into the pillow cases most students had brought out to carry their scores.
He gave with a free hand, as the MacDougal stayed in the class at his desk marking some thing or other.
Plus he figured the faster he got rid of the junk the faster he'd be free. And it was pretty good for an impromptu plan too. He was halfway through his bowl.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avery though she remembered the first class they were to have gone to, she'd caught a quick peek at Ms. Power's list. She took off in the proper direction and hoped to catch up.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:09 pm
Jordan laughed, twirling around on her broom. Spencer actually was making a pretty good point. And it was funny to think of Christopher freaking out so much that he shot fireballs all over the place.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:20 pm
Whit had just tossed the last bag of licorice nips into some kids sack when Ms. Powers came up with some kid in a taco costume.
Whit stared in confusion for a moment before Ms. Powers selected a bag of rockets and dumped them in his bowl.
He stared in horror as the taco kid smiled jovially and waved as they trotted away.
He'd wondered why Avery wasn't with Ms. Powers as planned but she and taco kid were already too far away to ask.
Sighing he shoved a handful of candy in a kids pillow case and sulked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Avery trotted up to Mr. MacDougal's class to see Whit sulking and passing out rockets in what could not be standard handfuls.
"Have you seen Ms. Powers?" She asked coming up to him.

He perked up a little and smiled. "Sure have. What'll you give me for it?" he asked, with what could only be a grin behind the bandages.

Avery assumed 'it' was the direction Ms. Powers had gone in. Instead she shrugged and tugged the sleeve of a girl passing by her. "Have you seen a kid in a taco costume go by?"
The girl pointed over her shoulder and down the hall. Avery smiled and said "Thanks" waving to Whit with a little smirk as she went on her way.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:37 pm
((where's the candy being given out?))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:40 pm
As treya wandered the campus in a direct yet not so direct way to the dome she heard quite a few people commenting on her costume and to her delight none were bad comments, soon she had made her way to the dome once there she went inside and sort of headed towards a group of kids who were organizing things "ummm..excuse me but do you know wich way the maze is, tele told me that i could design or help out with setting it up" most of the group who had seen her when she had come in were a bit stunned by her costume as it was quite uniqe, eventually though one of the kids recovered enough to point her towards the other end of the dome where the maze could just be seen through all the other courses and training sites as she turned and was walking one of the kids called out "i thought tele said that there wasn't much that could be done with the maze this year" treya half looked back "when it comes to halloween and im involved there's always something that can be done" the smile she had splayed across her face was one that imediatly sort of scared and creeped the kids out, treya spun back around and again headed towards the maze the colored flowers that decorated her costume turned completely black emphasizing the pure white color of her hair as it shifted to her pace and walk, one thing poped into her head as she walked towards the maze 'how the hell did i know that boy from before's name'

((Geez why is it every time i post every one else stops posting imediatly after >.< seriously am i that much disliked))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games