Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer II

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 3:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
╔════════════════════════╗
Diego AJ Montenegro
First Year Hufflepuff
╚════════════════════════╝

xFeeling: Stoked
xLocation: Hufflepuff Table
xWith: Elizabeth
xStatus: Single

When Lizzy said it would be exciting to live in a castle, Diego nodded in agreement. "I'm totally excited tae be living in a castle too! Ah cannae wait tae learn magic." He smiled excitedly and looked at the Sorting that was still going on. "It looks like they're almost done Sorting." The boy looked at the other people at the table and wondered if they got food after the Sorting ceremony, because he was starting to get mighty hungry. He had candy in the pocket of his robe, but that would not fill him up at all.

╔════════════════════════╗
Out of Character: {...}
╚════════════════════════╝

Oyehh

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:09 pm
User Image
Alexa {Lexi} George
{Muggle Born} {First Year} {Hufflepuff}
After being sorted into her new house Alexa walked to the table that erupted into cheers at her sorting. With her eyes focused on an ampty spot at the table she walked hastily to sit down. Lexi was relieved, Hufflepuff had been the one house during her research that hadn't made her nervous. There was no tall order of bravery, cunningness,or wit. Simply being kind and good, that she knew she could handle. Though if she thought about it, that came naturally to her, as those other traits would come naturally to the people in those houses. With a sigh Lexi looked around the table at her fellow housemates, everyone seemed to be talking or watching the sorting, but everyone seemed friendly enough. With that she focused her attention on the sorting as well

{Feeling: Nervous} {Location: Hufflepuff Table}
{With: No one}

vampiregrl1

Beloved Pumpkin

7,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Nerd 50

Galaxy4314

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 2:14 am
User Image

xxxF I R S T x Y E A R H U F F L E P U F Fxxx

ɚ Cheo gingerly slid off the stool, focused entirely on not bursting into tears and walking forward, that he nearly stumbled on the steps on his way to the table filled with applause. Taking a few deep breaths after he sat down at the end of the table, he tried to keep an eye out for anyone to talk to as he, once again, began fiddling with one of the streaks in his hair. Pink, he noticed offhandedly.

ɚ "why is it so difficult for me to talk to someone. Come on Cheo, you can do this. Just pick someone, anyone close and just say 'hi.' No, no, that's too informal. 'Hello'? Nope. 'hey there!' No. Absolutely not. Why am i getting hung up on how i should greet someone?This is why i don't have any friends."

ɚ Their train of thought going nowhere, and the few people near him already engaged in their own conversations, they sighed and turned to look back at the sorting hat, halfheartedly seeing who was left. Sitting up straighter, they glanced at the three other tables, noting a few cool looking people at the green bedecked table. Slytherin? Yeah, that was it. he wondered if it was against the rules to have friends from other Houses. Cheo hoped not, a lot of them looked like the cool highschool kids from his time living in America.

OOC:

((Interactions Are Always Welcome))

Username

Username

Username

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 9:05 am
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and under no circumstances should you enter the Forbidden Forest unless you wish to shorten your lifespan by a number of years. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 9:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
Saio Mio Ukida
Fifth Year Hufflepuff Prefect
Adopted ☼ Half-blood

Location : Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table

With the sorting over the feast began. Saio was happy for one reason that meant food. As she had her meal she glanced periodically at the Slytherin table. Her sister didn’t seem to be having a hard time speaking with a Slytherin boy. As she finished up her dinner, Saio looked back to her own Hufflepuff first years. They looked to be done as well. “Well looks like we better get our new puffs to the common room.” She told Kazu with a smile.

Getting up, Saio looked back to the first years. “Attention first year puffs, my name’s Saio Ukida and this here is Kazuki Kimura. He and I will be taking you to our common room for this evening. So if you could please follow us we’ll show you to where you’ll be staying.” She told them brightly before heading off. First stop the dungeon staircase.

(Next stop the Dungeon Staircase. Please, do not post there until Red Hot Missy posts first)

With: Hufflepuffs... Kazu & Firsties

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: - - -

Red Hot Missy
                                                  Cara MiaKitty
                                                  kungfudemoness
                                                  Miss GryffindorK
                                                  Summer II
                                                  river rocker
                                                  oyehh
                                                  Galaxy4314
                                                  The Shiny Furret
                                                  vampiregrl1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:50 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxHufflepuff Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxChance
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCurious
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

нσℓ∂ σитσ мє αѕ ωє gσ, αѕ ωє яσℓℓ ∂σωи тнιѕ υиfαмιℓιαя яσα∂xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ αℓтнσυgн тнιѕ ωανє, ωανє ιѕ ѕтяιиgιиg υѕ αℓσиgxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ѕєттℓє ∂σωи, ιт'ℓℓ αℓℓ вє ¢ℓєαяxxxxxx
                                                          ∂σи'т ραу иσ мιи∂ тσ тнє ∂ємσиѕ, тнєу fιℓℓ уσυ ωιтн fєαяxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceChrys spotted Chance already at his house table, and opted to sit with him instead of at her own table. She didn't really have friends in her own house, anyway. It wasn't that she didn't like her housemates, she did (with one notable exception), but she had other friends and she was more comfortable with them. She'd known Chance since forever, Dris had been her first friend at school, and Liddie reminded her of Finny. She'd considered sitting at Ravenclaw, since Dris and Finny might be there, but her sister wanted to be more independent, something Chrys was very proud of. She didn't want to get in the way of it. As far as Dris went, well... Okay, she liked Dris, but Chance was her best friend. She'd rather sit with him.

spaceShe sat down next to the Hufflepuff, giving him a quick side-hug and greeting before glancing up at the head of the Great Hall. She hoped the headmaster came out and did all of his announcements soon, so they could eat. Also so having to hear about her house losing the cup would be in the past. She didn't really care that much, but considering how close they'd been, it was sort of disappointing. Especially since Slytherin had won. If it'd been Hufflepuff, she'd have been okay with that. Chance was in Hufflepuff. Ravenclaw would've been okay too, obviously, because of Dris. Slytherin winning was sort of annoying. But, maybe next year would be better?

spaceOf course, looking at the staff table reminded her of something she'd been meaning to ask Chance about. It'd slipped her mind most times she saw him, since they were normally hanging out and focused on other things. Classes and their friends and Quidditch. But now she was staring right at the potions professor, and remembered her own curiosity. Glancing at Chance, she pointed.
                                                          "You're related to her, right?" Okay, dumb question. His last name was Whitethorne, her last name was Whitethorne. The family was pretty expansive, though. Being related didn't mean he knew the woman. She certainly didn't know every Meadows. On the other side of her family, she didn't even know names! "How close are you? Any chance you know why on Earth she teaches at night? I mean... It's potions. Why's that have to be a night class?" It'd been driving Chrys crazy ever since she'd found out. She didn't get it! Why would they make it a night class? It made no sense whatsoever. And Chrys didn't like night classes very much at all. She liked nighttime alright, but it was for doing fun things, like reading or playing a game. Not taking notes and brewing potions!

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxтнє тяσυвℓє - ιт мιgнт ∂яαg уσυ ∂σωи
                                                          xxxxxxιf уσυ gєт ℓσѕт, уσυ ¢αи αℓωαуѕ вє fσυи∂
                                                          xxxxxxxxxנυѕт киσω уσυ'яє иσт αℓσиє
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx'¢αυѕє ι'м gσииα мαкє тнιѕ ρℓα¢є уσυя нσмє

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:58 am

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
                                            Mackenzie Hawthorne
                                            Gryffindor - Sixth Year - Sixteen Years Old - Reserve Seeker - Halfblood - Adopted
                                            ╚══════════════════════════════════╝

Sitting at the Hufflepuff table felt odd. This wasn’t her house, it was Gryffindor, and although she had wished for this to be her sorting five years ago, it wasn’t and the brunette wouldn’t change it for the world (anymore). She learned to love the house of lions and realized that was where she belonged. Plus, her boyfriend was in the same house as her, which made visiting each other much easier. The brunette hadn’t seen him all day, but she figured he could wait another couple of hours. After spending the entire train ride with Kazu and Saio, and learning about what had happened to her best friend, Kenzie figured she needed her much more than Colton did in this moment. It sounded awful; Saio’s aunt and uncle had died in a farmhouse fire. Growing up, Mackenzie thought she could relate to a situation like this since her parents had died in a house fire as well; however, she was only a baby when it happened. Not like she remembered it or even knew that was what happened until she asked Ariana. All the brunette could do was hug her and tell her not to be sorry about the “depressing train ride” as Saio had called it. Now, Mackenzie waited for her badger friend to arrive at the table, if she was even going to show up. Kenzie hoped she would – locking herself up in the Hufflepuff dormitory wasn’t going to make facing life any easier. The sorting may even get her mind off the situation for a bit. Besides, wasn’t she hungry? She had barely eaten all day, even the sweets that they always purchase on the train haven’t been devoured.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:14 am
                                                                Hope that you spend your days,
                                                                But they all add up
                                                                And when that sun goes down,
                                                                Hope you raise your cup
                                                                Oh, I wish that I could witness
                                                                All your joy and all your pain
                                                                But until my moment comes, I'll say...

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Hufflepuff Table
                                                                Who am I with? Kenzie, Saio
                                                                What am I doing? Waiting for the feast to start
                                                                What am I thinking? I wonder if there's anything I can do to help?
                                                                What am I wearing? Sixth Year Uniform

Kazu sat down with Kenzie, figuring that if nothing else, he could be there for Saio when she joined them. He didn't know if there was much, but he was trying to think of ways to help. He knew his aunt had heard the conversation at the station, but that was the station, not necessarily the whole train ride. And while the train ride had been depressing, he couldn't really blame Saio for it. It wasn't her fault, and Kazu could truly empathize with her about losing family. Whether or not he could help her, that was another matter, and one that Kazu had to figure out eventually.

He gave Kenzie a nod and considered. Maybe he could ask his aunt if Saio and Tsubaki could stay with them? Saio wouldn't really be a bother, not really, and if he had to, Kazu could give them his room. His aunt wouldn't mind, he was sure of it. Therefore he cupped his chin with his hand, thinking of how it could work so that he could owl his aunt after the feast or later in the year. Maybe Mackenzie could think of something as well. After all, they were both Saio's friends, and he didn't think that she'd mind helping out either. Dismissing it from his mind for the moment, he looked back toward Kenzie and shrugged. "So, how do you think the sorting's going to go?"

OOC:

I did it all
                                                                I owned every second
                                                                That this world could give
                                                                I saw so many places,
                                                                The things that I did
                                                                With every broken bone,
                                                                I swear I lived

kiska166

murruelecreuset

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:10 pm

xxDxxAxxRxxCxxYxxxxxCxxAxxLxxDxxExxRxxWxxO xxOxxD ▣

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

H U F F L E P U F F~ M U G G L E B O R N ~ 2 ED Y E A R

After parting ways with Rhett, Darcy quickly rushed to her table- after nearly getting lost despite having been in the school for a year already. Darcy rushed to her table and plopped herself down with a friend she had made at the end of last year. Looking up and searching the crowd she instantly found her sisters mess of curls and grinned at her, reaching up and waving to her before giving her a big thumbs up and watching the first years get sorted, her eyes going wide as she looked at them and thought about how she must have looked the same way when she came to Hogwarts last year.

She watched at people began to get sorted, it looked like their was going to be a lot of new housemates this year. When her sister was up next her eyes went wide and she crossed her fingers. She kinda felt like she already knew where the tomboyish redhead was going to go but that didn't stop her from hoping that by some twist of fate they would end up in the same house. However like she thought, her little sister didn't end up in Hufflepuff, but she cheered none the less.

Darcy stood up when at long last her little sister was sorted, Gryffindor. Darcy stood up "WOOO HOOO!" she yelled, giving her sister two thumbs up before she sat back down with a bright happy smile on her face. She was going to a magical school, with her sister!

O O C⟡ Open for interaction

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

WHERE House table WITH House mates OUTFIT Robe MOOD Hype

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 𝐻𝒶𝓁𝒻-𝐵𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹

Nani was positively delighted by the Sorting Hat's words. She was enthusiastic and spirited, all right! And Hufflepuff would be the perfect place for her! Her mom'd been a Hufflepuff too, so it was even more awesome! The girl skipped to her new house's table, plopping down where she could keep watch on the sorting... but also talk to the people nearby. Hopefully she'd make oodles of friends. School was fine and all, but she was really excited for all the potential friendships with all the other students. Also, she was pretty stoked for the feast. Her parents had both assured her it'd be huge. Then again, with her diet, it probably wouldn't be anything too awesome, but that was just fine by her. As long as she ate soon. Lunch was a long time ago.

{{OoC: Open for Interaction!}}
I sᴀᴡ ᴀ 𝑔𝒽𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓇𝓈, ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇᴇᴛs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ 𝓉𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝒾𝓇𝓈,
Tʜᴇ sɪʟᴠᴇʀᴡᴀʀᴇ 𝓈𝓌𝒶𝓂 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓀𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝓀, ᴇᴠᴇɴ sᴏ, 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀.
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟᴏɴɢɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ 𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓈𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝓊𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓇,
Aɴᴅ I ᴡɪsʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ, sᴏ 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒.
Yᴏᴜʀ 𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉, sᴏ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴏꜰꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ sʜᴇᴇᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀ 𝑔𝒽𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒,
Sʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴇᴛʜ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴇᴅᴅʏ ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ, 𝓈𝑜 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝒾𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒾𝓉 𝒶 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑒.
Tᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ I'ᴍ 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪs 𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝒽𝒶𝓊𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓈𝑒.
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴍ sɪᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴘɪᴅᴇʀ ᴡᴇʙs ᴛᴏ 𝑔𝓇𝑜𝓌 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝑒.
I'ᴅ 𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓏 ᴛʜᴀɴ 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓀 ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇsᴛ, ᴛʜᴇ 𝓉𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓈 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑒𝓂𝓅𝑜 ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ 𝓈𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒,
Qᴜᴀʀᴛᴇᴛ ᴏꜰ 𝒸𝓇𝒾𝒸𝓀𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓈, ɪꜰ I ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ 𝓅𝓁𝓊𝒸𝓀 𝑜𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓂 𝑜𝓃 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒?

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:55 am
                                              Sorting Ceremony 2038xxx
                                              space(Ω) Sų-Jïŋ Cɧσ
                                              spxxxxxxxxxce HalfbloodFirst Year HufflepuffResearcher

spacYou go sleep with the fishes; There's no room for you here, there's no room for you here
                                              spacWrap your teeth around the pavement. 'Cause your body's a message, send my regards to hell!
                                              spacFall upon your knees, sing, "This is my body and soul here."
                                              spacCrawl and beg and plead, sing, "You've got the power and control!"
                                              spacDon't pin it all on me, don't pin it all on me!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Su-Jin was both surprised and thrilled to know that the hat sorted him to Hufflepuff: Surprising because he was expecting Ravenclaw or Gryffindor, but thrilled because that means his housemate will be his eldest brother Ji. He has not seen Ji throughout the train ride, but Sujin simply assumed that he must be with his own friends. That's okay, it's good to know that his eldest brother has a circle of friends- but knowing Ji it was no surprise due to his friendly demeanor. Sujin, on the other hand, was always told that he's abrasive and aloof- though he does earn some friends in his primary school... as well as enemies. He wasn't a total jerk, okay? Sujin can be nice, just that he wasn't all sunshine and rainbows himself unlike his sister Myeong, who was so nice that Sujin couldn't bring himself to pop her bubble without feeling bad about it.

He did however rolled his eyes when the Sorting Hat told him that positivity will be in order for him, and wanted to disagree. There's no point on being an optimist because he's been there, and it made him disappointed in the end. Unless... Unless the hat knew how shitty his home life was, and decided to give him at least a better place in Hogwarts than at home. Perhaps Sujin can set an exception in that and give this house a chance? Maybe.

spacYou've been granted three wishes; Say goodbye to your mother, your father, your son
                                              spacI can hear your pulse racing from here, sitting next to this gun beats your heart in your mouth!
                                              spacFall upon your knees, sing, "This is my body and soul here."
                                              spacCrawl and beg and plead, sing, "You've got the power and control here!"
                                              spacOh blame, blame, blame! I got you, I got you...

with [Fellow Hufflepuffs] at

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                              SIGNATURE SONG 】-【 ATTIRE 】-【 PERSONAL FILES

OOC xxx
                                              ((out of character notes goes here))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:06 am
                                              Sorting Ceremony 2038xxx
                                              space(☿) Lυcιєη Mαякσν
                                              spxxxxxxxxxce PurebloodFirst Year HufflepuffDancer

spaceThe world is spinning too fast, I'm buying lead Nike shoes
                                              spaceTo keep myself tethered, to the days I try to lose
                                              spaceMy mama said to slow down: You must make your own shoes
                                              spaceStop dancing to the music of Gorillaz in a happy mood
                                              spaceKeeping my groove on, bay do de bop

As much as Lucien was happy to get sorted to Hufflepuff, he was a bit miffed that the hat didn't say saying meaningful and just told him he was easy. Yet his papa and aunt told him that the ceremony was fun, buggers. But whatever, what's done is done and Lucien shall make friends in this house. The people in this table was quite promising, maybe Uncle Dimitri wasn't exaggerating when he said that the house was a diverse bunch. He eventually came across a brunette girl, and he figured that his name was Nani. Sitting down across her, he spoke up with a smile, "Hello. Nani, was it? Looks like we're going to be housemates for the next six years, hey?"

spaceHere you go, get the cool- get the cool shoeshine!
                                              spaceThere's a monkey in the jungle watching a vapour trail
                                              spaceCaught up in the conflict between its brain and his tail
                                              spaceAnd if time's an elimination then we got nothing to lose
                                              spacePlease repeat the message: It's the music that we choose

with [Nani] at

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                              SIGNATURE SONG 】-【 ATTIRE 】-【 PERSONAL FILES

OOC xxx
                                              ((ooc))

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 𝐻𝒶𝓁𝒻-𝐵𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹

Nani bounced a bit in her seat, watching the other classmates get sorted. She adjusted her nice black robes, excited for when they'd add pretty yellow accents. Yellow was a great color, since it was all bright and sunshiney. Suddenly, a boy say across from her. He even knew her name! Though, she was pretty sure his was... Lucien? He'd mentioned them being housemates for the next six years, and she nodded happily. "Indeed we will! Though I might say this house seems wonderful! Your name's Lucien, right?" She looked at him, head tilted. Hopefully that was his name, else he might feel bad that she didn't know it. But she was pretty sure she was right...

Julian Galaksylph

I sᴀᴡ ᴀ 𝑔𝒽𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓇𝓈, ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇᴇᴛs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ 𝓉𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝒾𝓇𝓈,
Tʜᴇ sɪʟᴠᴇʀᴡᴀʀᴇ 𝓈𝓌𝒶𝓂 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓀𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝓀, ᴇᴠᴇɴ sᴏ, 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀.
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟᴏɴɢɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ 𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓈𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝓊𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓇,
Aɴᴅ I ᴡɪsʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ, sᴏ 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒.
Yᴏᴜʀ 𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉, sᴏ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴏꜰꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ sʜᴇᴇᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀ 𝑔𝒽𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒,
Sʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴇᴛʜ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴇᴅᴅʏ ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ, 𝓈𝑜 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝒾𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒾𝓉 𝒶 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑒.
Tᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ I'ᴍ 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪs 𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝒽𝒶𝓊𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓈𝑒.
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴍ sɪᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴘɪᴅᴇʀ ᴡᴇʙs ᴛᴏ 𝑔𝓇𝑜𝓌 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝑒.
I'ᴅ 𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓏 ᴛʜᴀɴ 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓀 ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇsᴛ, ᴛʜᴇ 𝓉𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓈 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑒𝓂𝓅𝑜 ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ 𝓈𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒,
Qᴜᴀʀᴛᴇᴛ ᴏꜰ 𝒸𝓇𝒾𝒸𝓀𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓈, ɪꜰ I ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ 𝓅𝓁𝓊𝒸𝓀 𝑜𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓂 𝑜𝓃 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:43 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxHufflepuff Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxHousemates
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNot Himself

ωє ωσυℓ∂ ѕιиg αи∂ ∂αи¢є αяσυи∂xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          вє¢αυѕє ωє киσω ωє ¢αи'т вє fσυи∂xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'∂ ℓιкє тσ вє υи∂єя тнє ѕєαxxxxxx
                                                          ιи αи σ¢тσρυѕ'ѕ gαя∂єи ιи тнє ѕнα∂єxxx

spaceThe hat's proclamation should have relieved Sher, considering how anxious he'd been all day. As it was, he couldn't really seem to feel any particular way about it. He still felt like he was outside of himself, like someone else was piloting his body. Had he been sorted correctly? What if the hat had sorted the other person, the one who was now making him walk to the Hufflepuff table? Did they have the same mind? If they did, why wasn't Sher in it right now?

spaceThe newly-declared Hufflepuff sat at his house table, in the first empty seat, and stared ahead. From a distance, he thought he might be disappointed. Both his older sisters had predicted this, of course, but there'd been enough of a chance he'd get Ravenclaw that he'd hoped to be sorted with Finny. He'd never had any chance of getting Gryffindor. But, instead, he was alone, and that would probably bother him, later. Right now, he wasn't thinking about it. He was too busy trying to figure out if he was still hungry. The person in his body was, that he knew. He should probably eat. He hadn't been able to eat hardly anything on the train. And he was still him, even if he didn't feel like he was, right? Could he even make himself eat? Would the person in his body eat, if he was hungry? He certainly hoped so. It didn't much matter now, though. Food wouldn't be served until the sorting was over.

xxxωє ωσυℓ∂ ѕнσυт αи∂ ѕωιм αвσυт
                                                          xxxxxxтнє ¢σяαℓ тнαт ℓιєѕ вєиєαтн тнє ωανєѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxσн ωнαт נσу fσя єνєяу gιяℓ αи∂ вσу
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxкиσωιиg тнєу'яє нαρρу αи∂ тнєу'яє ѕαfє

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:18 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPuff Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxHousemates; Chance, Byuch
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxinsert emotions

тнє ∂αяк ¢αяиιναℓ ιѕ ιи тσωи, уσυ вєттєя вє яєα∂уxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          נυѕт fσℓℓσω тнє ραяα∂є σf ∂αи¢ιиg ѕкєℓєтσиѕxxxxxxxxx
                                                          fυℓℓ σf gнσυℓιѕн ∂єℓιgнтѕ αяσυи∂ єνєяу ¢σяиєяxxxxxx
                                                          ∂σи'т тєℓℓ уσυя ραяєитѕ уσυ'яє нєяє - тнєу ωιℓℓ ѕσσи вє мσυяиєяѕxxx

spaceDesiree would admit, she was somewhat surprised she'd been sorted into her mother's house. More to the point, she was absolutely, definitely going to shred the hat to bits with her teeth, just because it'd said she couldn't. And it had sassed at her! Desi wasn't stupid, she knew when she was being sassed at. It wasn't as though her whole bloody family didn't sass one another left and right, all the time, sometimes without ever even saying anything. She didn't mind so much when they did it, but a hat?! It was an outrage.

spaceShe stalked towards the Hufflepuff table, eyes peeled for her older cousin. She spotted Chance and sat next to him, lifting her leg up onto the seat beside her to save a spot for her brother. If she'd been put in Hufflepuff, surely to bats he would be, too. He was way more of a Hufflepuff than she was!

spaceApparently, though, the hat disagreed; it sorted Zach into Gryffindor, of all places! With DJ! She hissed, leg sliding under the table, hands clenching its edge and nails digging into the wood.
                                                          "That stupid rag!" she sneered, watching her brother walk towards the table. To make matters worse, she realized Kory was headed that way, too! She'd missed her cousin's sorting while she was on her way to her own table. But Kory and Zach and DJ were all in the same stupid house, and she'd gotten sorted into Hufflepuff, alone! Not totally alone, since she had Chance, but he was a bloody third year! He didn't count! "I'm going to destroy it," she said, tone low and disbelieving. "I'm going to rip it apart, and then burn it, and then I'm going to burn the ashes, and then I'm going to take what's left and use it to fertilize Mum's garden." Would the hat even make good fertilizer? Admittedly, she had no clue. But, at the moment, she didn't care. At least, not until she realized her mum would kill her if she killed a plant via a revenge scheme. It was old, right, it had to be some natural material. It wouldn't kill anything, that was for sure.

spaceUgh, at least someone was pleased, she thought, glancing up at the staff table. Her mother looked worried, sure, but still pleased as punch, probably because her daughter was in her old house. Though, Desi would bet she'd have been happier if it'd been Zach; he was her favorite, after all. Not that the half-vampire cared, since Da was her favorite. It was only fair that they both get to be someone's favorite, and someone got to be theirs. It did placate Desi a little to know that her mum probably only looked worried because she knew her daughter was planning some nefarious revenge; it wasn't like she didn't know her kids could take care of themselves. If she'd been coddling them, then Desi would've gotten annoyed.

xxx¢σмє ιиѕι∂є fσя тнє яι∂є - уσυя ∂єєρєѕт, ∂αякєѕт fєαяѕ
                                                          xxxxxxтнє вєѕт иιgнт σf уσυя ℓιfє, уσυ'яє иєνєя ℓєανιиg нєяє
                                                          xxxxxxxxxтнє υикиσωи, тнє υиѕєєи ιѕ ωнαт уσυ'яє gσииα fιи∂
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxωιтиєѕѕ тнιѕ, ωιтиєѕѕ тнαт, υитιℓ уσυ ℓσѕє уσυя мιи∂

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Diamond Wales

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games