Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:14 am
Kiko_Alacran

Kazuraii

Tao-Benshin

User Image
Miyuki ❊ Arya ❊ Hattori

❄The Frozen Pincess❄
Class: Medical/Bloodline Chakra: 340 Stamina: 180

Some say the World will end in Fire.
Some say in Ice.

Miyuki was about to say something else to the Raikage, Kaileer he'd told her to call him, but then more people walked into the office and she fell silent for the moment. She blinked at the pink haired girl and tilted her head, she seemed a little.... off, from what little she'd seen so far. Miyuki stepped back into corner of the room. She kind of wanted to talk more with Kaileer, he interested her, and that was a rare thing to happen outside of her family. But there were just too many people for her to be comfortable talking. "I'm sorry, I'm taking up too much of your time Raikage-sama," Miyuki said, tone soft and respectful, but she only faded into the background, not actually leaving yet.

OOC: Sorry, my kid is trying to get sick, so I've been dealing with him.

From what I've tasted of Desire
I hold with those who favor Fire.
But if it should have to perish twice
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction
Ice is also great
And would suffice

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:04 pm
XAyame_HatakeX
Tao-Benshin

User ImageUser Image
                                                                < CHAKRA > 470/470 < STAMINA > 30/30
                                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx< A C > 0 < RYO > 0
                                                                xxxx< GENJUTSU SLEEPER > • < EMOTIONAL MUSICIAN > • < SUITON / KATON > • < GENNIN >

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Enuii watched the younger, and smaller female and her... exuberance. The female walked in the door, and took a place at the wall, quiet. She would wait in till the other female was done speaking; as she wasnt one to interrupt and she certainly did not want to converse with her.She was unable to understand the girl's bubbliness and how she could be so hyper, it was abnormal. Maybe she had a screw loose, wasn't right in the head. She spoke with incomplete language at an almost a kindergarten level. She would have to write this in her book later, of course-- this wasn't something she could merely ignore.

She turned her attention to the Raikage for a second, she had heard of the recent change in kages, so it didn't surprise her in any form. He seemed around the same age as her, which was surprising; she honestly didn't expect the new kage to be so young. Surely if he was able to assure himself a place of such great power, she would be able to achieve it as well?

Ennui was still quiet, her face and blank slate free of any sign of emotion, her eyes staring unfeelingly at the scene in front of her.

< MONSTER > • < HOW SHOULD I FEEL? >
                                                                < CREATURES LIE HERE > • < LOOKING THOUGH MY WINDOW > xxxxxxxxx
                                                                < I WILL > • < HEAR THEIR VOICES > • < I'M A GLASS CHILD > • < I AM HANNAH'S REGRETS >xxxx

xxxx< Passive Attributes and Jutsu >
                                                                • Beautiful Nightmare: Any sound genjutsu played through Ennui's instruments causes a full [10] more chakra to break in kai. Additionally, if the sound Genjutsu causes any hallucinations, they are more vivid and realistic than normal.
                                                                • REM Sleep: The user's genjutsu prowess has enabled them to increase the amount of time a genjutsu is effective to an opponent. Increases duration 1 by post each time the user ranks up.
                                                                • Emotional Content: The user is able to make fantastic illusions appear by performing on their instrument. This ability comes at the cost of not being able to perform ninjutsu through use of performance or instrument. Can perform B rank genjutsu and lower at Gennin, A rank at Chunnin, and S rank at Jounin. At Konin, all illusions cost 5 less chakra to perform if performed through a instrument or performance. at Sannin, illusions cost 10 less chakra if performed through instrument or performance.
                                                                xxxx< Techniques Used >

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:33 pm
User Image

Damien Brande
" The Scarred Shinobi "
Medic // Genjutsu
435 // 65

Damien looked at the Raikage and knew that he needed to say what was exactly on his mind. This was going to be a turning point for him and he needed to make that very clear. He stood there and waited to be addressed again by the new Raikage, he knew exactly what to say at this point.

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:00 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 5ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----тhe thin smile plastered to my face sunk slowly to nonexistence once more as the words came tumbling from the girl's mouth. It wasn't really what I'd had in mind when I asked about her, but I couldn't help a small twitch of the lips. It was nice seeing someone so comfortable speaking to me. She was treating me like a normal person, and I needed that right now. The twinge turned into another small grin. "Of course. It's my honor to welcome you to the ranks of the shinobi of Kumogakure. This headband gives you permission to train and take on minor missions. However, you must speak to me for permission to leave the village." I held the black band out to her to take, and swept my gaze around the room. "If you haven't heard it from me, my name is Kaileer Cein'lys, and you're welcome to call me Kaileer."
-----I caught the girl Miyuki's words, and my smile died. I hadn't intended to rush her out--she didn't leave, which I was grateful for. Though I was curious to why, it would have to wait until I had a moment to speak to her, which meant moving the genin that were here for headbands along. Also Damien seemed at attention and ready to speak. I would get him out of here of here after the new genin. This was all so stressful. I would need a break for air again soon. "If that's all, Hanna, you're dismissed."
-----I gestured to the other newcomer to approach, the girl with incredibly long hair. "Your name? And if you could tell me a bit about yourself." Setting the second headband on the desk behind me, I leaned back against it, resting my hands on the flat surface for support.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 5 3 0 0
α c :: 2 0 9 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 4 5 / 6 4 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 2 5 / 6 2 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

xNew York Slavex
Nyx_Nightshade_7656
Kiko_Alacran
I Tortured Sleep I
XAyame_HatakeX

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:00 pm
XAyame_HatakeX
Tao-Benshin

User ImageUser Image
                                                                xxxx< GENJUTSU SLEEPER > • < EMOTIONAL MUSICIAN > • < SUITON / KATON > • < GENNIN >

Ennui detatched herself from the wall, moving foward and stopping a bit in front of the Raikage. " My name is Ennui; I come from the Strange family, masters of Taijutsu for years. However I am different, I specialize in jutsu played through an instrument, and my illusions are magnificent." Nii's voice was monotone, never changing pitch or volume; she sounded almost robotic as she spoke. Once again, no expression was betrayed on her face,, completing her cold and unfeeling exterior. Of course, no one but her would be able to feel the emotion brewing just under the surface, trapped. That was her little secret, one not even her parents new about. "I have no bloodline, unlike this other one here, but it doesn't mean I'll work any less harder in order to protect this village and the people in it.. in fact I'll most likely work harder, Kaileer."

< I WILL > • < HEAR THEIR VOICES > • < I'M A GLASS CHILD > • < I AM HANNAH'S REGRETS >xxxx

• Beautiful Nightmare: Any sound genjutsu played through Ennui's instruments causes a full [10] more chakra to break in kai. Additionally, if the sound Genjutsu causes any hallucinations, they are more vivid and realistic than normal.
                                                                • REM Sleep: The user's genjutsu prowess has enabled them to increase the amount of time a genjutsu is effective to an opponent. Increases duration 1 by post each time the user ranks up.
                                                                • Emotional Content: The user is able to make fantastic illusions appear by performing on their instrument. This ability comes at the cost of not being able to perform ninjutsu through use of performance or instrument. Can perform B rank genjutsu and lower at Gennin, A rank at Chunnin, and S rank at Jounin. At Konin, all illusions cost 5 less chakra to perform if performed through a instrument or performance. at Sannin, illusions cost 10 less chakra if performed through instrument or performance.
                                                                xxxx< Techniques Used >

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:39 pm
User Image
α ɢ є :: 1 5ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є

-----ωell then. This girl was the complete opposite of Hanna. Where as the pink-haired girl was bubbly by nature and prone to rash actions, this girl, Ennui, looked like she had never smiled in her life. Or done much of anything. Her face was set perfectly straight, and even the way she spoke was... unnerving. I did feel a twinge of annoyance at the way she spoke, however. Despite her otherwise lack of emotion, she had a certain arrogance to her that she was perhaps very good at hiding.
-----But somehow I felt that wasn't the case. I wasn't even sure she was aware she was doing it.
-----"I have faith that all of my shinobi,"--that left a bad taste in my mouth--"will work the hardest they can to ensure the safety of the village and its people." Picking the headband from the desk, I held it out to her. "Right, Ennui, like I told Hanna here, this gives you permission to train and take minor missions, but you must speak with me before leaving the village." Once she took the headband, my hand returned to the desk. "If that's all, you're dismissed as well."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

xNew York Slavex
Nyx_Nightshade_7656
Kiko_Alacran
I Tortured Sleep I
XAyame_HatakeX

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:26 pm
I Tortured Sleep I

Tao-Benshin

User Image
Hanna
Chakra: 280
Stamina: 260

Hanna took the band and tied it around her hips. She then sighed memories of how her family had used her as an emotionless puppet and called her their precious thing. I'm not a this one. I am Hanna, I am a person. A slightly insane one, but a person. Being happy is the only thing that can get me through the dark pit that is life. So, you can go through it being an emotionless stick. I, on the other hand will not. She said then left the office heading off to the academy.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:57 am
User Image

-----ι was met with silence yet again, and sighed inwardly. This was getting frustrating. Hanna had stormed out of the room after a rude comment from the emotionless girl, who I had just handed a headband to. Teenage drama at its finest, I suppose. Not that I was really one to talk anyway. Next on my list to speak to was Damien, since he had been here the longest. I gestured to him to come forward, but paused when the door opened.
-----An ANBU stepped into the room, maneuvering past the crowd within to stand at my side. His masked face turned briefly toward the others before he leaned forward to whisper, "Samuru Sanmiitai was knocked unconscious during the mining mission."
-----My eyes widened slightly, and I jerked up from my position leaning against the desk. Taking a step toward the door, I hesitated. It felt wrong just leaving them all here. So, making a quick hand sign, I made a clone to take my place and hurried out of the room with a hurried "Sorry" as I went. The ANBU followed after me.

[Exit to Hospital]

-----The clone left behind, gestured to Damien again. "Sorry about that. There's been an accident. What did you need, Damien?"

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

xNew York Slavex
Nyx_Nightshade_7656
Kiko_Alacran
I Tortured Sleep I

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:53 am
XAyame_HatakeX
Tao-Benshin

User ImageUser Image

Ennui stood there for a few seconds, seeming completely unfazed by the other girl's words, before taking her leave.

[ Exeunt: To academy ]

xxxx< Techniques Used >

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:12 pm
User Image

Damien Brande
" The Scarred Shinobi "
Medic // Genjutsu
435 // 65

Damien looked at the clone and nodded his head, he heard about the shinobi being knocked out " You know... I could help at the hospital if you want. " He knew that he had something else to talk about but he was getting the last minute jitters about it. He thought for a moment, he wanted to demonstrate his prowess in Medical Ninjutsu but at the same time... he wanted to start training for his goal.

Tao-Benshin

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:59 pm
User Image

Clone
-----ι sighed, but nodded to Damien. The kid had wanted to talk to me about something, I think, but apparently that would have to wait. "Alright. I think it would be a good experience for you." I leaned against the desk, crossing my arms. "While you're there, why don't you see what else you can do to help out?" I bowed my head slightly and then turned to write down the mission I had just given him. "You're dismissed."
-----After a moment, my gaze returned to those left in the room, and I gestured to Miyuki to step forward. "Sorry to keep you waiting, Miyuki--Is that what you prefer to go by?" I gave her a small smile. It was still hard to look passed the fact she looked so much like Kazumi. But she wasn't her. Kazumi was dead. My grin faded slightly, but not enough to give away my thoughts, I hoped. "What did you need?"

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Damien: Mission received. If you finish it while I'm at the hospital, you can just tell Kaileer there.
Title: Assist the Hospital
Information: The hospital has been swarmed with patients as of late. You, a medical ninja, have been hired to help cure the minor cases.
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Posts: 4
Note: Medical class ninja only. Bonus: 100 AC.

Everyone: Sorry for the lame post. It's been a long day but I didn't want to keep you waiting.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

xNew York Slavex
Nyx_Nightshade_7656
Kiko_Alacran

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:29 pm
User Image

Damien Brande
" The Scarred Shinobi "
Medic // Genjutsu
435 // 65

Damien nodded and gave the thumbs up to the Raikage "Alrighty, I'll see you later " He walked out of the door kicking himself for everything that he didn't say.

Tao-Benshin

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:18 am
Kiko_Alacran

Kazuraii

Tao-Benshin

User Image
Miyuki ❊ Arya ❊ Hattori

❄The Frozen Pincess❄
Class: Medical/Bloodline Chakra: 340 Stamina: 180

Some say the World will end in Fire.
Some say in Ice.

Miyuki blinked when Kalieer's clone addressed her. She fiddled with the hem of her top for a moment before she looked up at him and smiled slightly, she was suddenly feeling shy, and she didn't really understand why. "I um..." She took a deep breath and shook herself before she forced herself to behave accordingly, "I apologize, I'm not sure why I stayed when you were so busy. Perhaps I could help in the hospital if you require."

OOC: Sorry, my kid is trying to get sick, so I've been dealing with him.

From what I've tasted of Desire
I hold with those who favor Fire.
But if it should have to perish twice
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction
Ice is also great
And would suffice

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:36 pm
User Image

Clone
-----ι frowned slightly at Miyuki's response. What was she getting embarrassed for? Was it something I said? It didn't really matter if she was taking my time. I didn't care. I did care about taking up other people's time. I didn't like making people wait for me, so I think that was what bothered me most about the situation. I hadn't made sure she was done speaking to me before talking to the next person. It was a difficult predicament, because I hadn't wanted to make anyone else wait either. I sighed inwardly. "I'm sure the situation has been taken care of, but why don't you head that way, too, and help out where you're needed." I smiled slightly. "It's better than standing around here, right?" I nodded to her, giving her permission to leave if there was nothing else. "I'll be around if you need me."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Miyuki: Mission received.
Title: Assist the Hospital
Information: The hospital has been swarmed with patients as of late. You, a medical ninja, have been hired to help cure the minor cases.
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Posts: 4
Note: Medical class ninja only. Bonus: 100 AC.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Nyx_Nightshade_7656
Kiko_Alacran

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:22 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH a y a t e -------- U w axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kumogakure | Genin | Medical Class | Sensor Ninja | Hojo Clan

"I am too Positive to be Doubtful,
too Optimistic to be Fearful,
and too Determined to be Defeated"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A young man walked through the doors of the Kage's office, he had a bounce to his step and a smile across his face, not to the extent of a crazed insane person. But of a person that was very content and happy with his surroundings and his overall persona. He had a slip of paper in his left hand and as he got closer to the office, he held it up and brought one finger up to his mouth and prepared for his first meeting with the Raikage. According to the instructors in the Academy, H and Kaileer were the same age! H was overcome with inspiration, motivation and happiness that he would not have to answer to someone like his father back in Tea Country. This time, he could possibly made good friends with someone! Age was on his side, his attitude was usually on the right side, however he had no idea what to expect from the Raikage.

"I wonder what sort of guy he is like? If he's like Flou at all...." Ha had little memory of his brother, but he did remember him when he came to Tea Country to visit. Flou was so open, so accepting... H could only dream and strive to be like him.

He brought his finger up to his tongue and licked it, leaving a black ink on his finger tip. He then began to draw a picture on the paper in black ink that he was able to produce naturally. He looked up and wondered how the office worked, he was clueless as to if he could walk in, or if he had to wait, or if there was a secretary... H paused and took an alert stance looking around 'Or maybe I'm being observed right now....' H was a talented user of Ninjutsu, however he was not a offensive person, he would rather take the sidelines, and use his skills to observe, and to adapt, and back up the true heroes in his eyes.

"Come out from where you're hiding! I can feel it in my gut!" He held up the picture and it was a average looking doodle of the kumo symbol with a small version of H giving a peace sign. "My name is Hayate H. Uwa, a Medic and Sensor Shinobi! and I just passed the Academy exams, so don't jump me please!" He smirked and posed heroicly for no one in particular, it was just his chipper attitude that created this sort of display.

CcP :: [ 425c ] - [ 0c ] = [ 425c ] out of [ 425c ]
SsP :: [ 75s ] - [ 0s ] = [ 75s ] out of [ 75s ]
Jutsu ::

Tao-Benshin

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games