Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:09 am
I get the feeling the dragons will disappear with the underboss. It makes perfect sense. > . >  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:11 am
Desin Slight
I get the feeling the dragons will disappear with the underboss. It makes perfect sense. > . >
(spoiler) that is a negative ghost rider  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:43 am
So you guys have more options with what you're going to do, I'll put the plan in the least elaborate way I can present it.

Lava Dragon ;
James and Gan, OBLITERATE IT.

Lightning Dragon ;
Everyone else, including me, REMOVE IT FROM EXISTENCE.

That is all. : D

Yo, you may not think this is a good plan, but James and Gan are the only ones who can survive touching lava. - _ - Also Lucas plus Shiki and Manfread are more then enough to handle a dragon that just shoots lightning. I'll use my S-rank Explosion and Lucas will use something that involves large destruction. Manfread can cheer us on. > . >  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:56 am
Desin Slight

- _ - Also Lucas plus Shiki and Manfread are more then enough to handle a dragon that just shoots lightning. I'll use my S-rank Explosion and Lucas will use something that involves large destruction. Manfread can cheer us on. > . >

>.< go team! I'd use palm-palms but I cant feel me legs....or arms... or anything else for that matter x.x
but wouldn't a sensory be able to tell if there is something in the dragons that allows then to regenerate? just making a statement based on an observation.  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:04 am
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Desin Slight

- _ - Also Lucas plus Shiki and Manfread are more then enough to handle a dragon that just shoots lightning. I'll use my S-rank Explosion and Lucas will use something that involves large destruction. Manfread can cheer us on. > . >

>.< go team! I'd use palm-palms but I cant feel me legs....or arms... or anything else for that matter x.x
but wouldn't a sensory be able to tell if there is something in the dragons that allows then to regenerate? just making a statement based on an observation.

Yeah, that'd be my fault for sending that explosion, and yours too for not using Lucas's genjutsu trick. xD.
I believe those dragons are products of Gunsei, so nothing in them allows them to generate, only they were made and designed that way.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:15 am
Err... Technically, It was supposed to hit the Lava dragon, my last technique.

BTW Yo-ko, can you give me the location for the Art of Joint Control Jutsu?
I can't find it

~(O_o)~

Found it.

BTW, Wouldn't that technique damage your joints since they are being used up at an accelerated pace? I know they're covered in chakra, but it would wear down... or is the cost-per-post renewing it...  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:19 am
Chezmonkey
Err... Technically, It was supposed to hit the Lava dragon, my last technique.

BTW Yo-ko, can you give me the location for the Art of Joint Control Jutsu?
I can't find it

~(O_o)~

Yo-ko's evil custom technique, think Bast's Walking and Movement in one, or my still unaccepted Shukuchi.

Basically, it's all just awesome Shunsin speed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:25 am
Desin Slight

Yeah, that'd be my fault for sending that explosion, and yours too for not using Lucas's genjutsu trick. xD.
I believe those dragons are products of Gunsei, so nothing in them allows them to generate, only they were made and designed that way.

Ummm, i da know... the under boss used an eight section seal right before San went boom. so its the boss we have to worry about right? Although i doubt the dragons will disappear if we take him out. if so it would make sense if there was something in them that allowed regen. I could be wrong though  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:28 am
Yo-ko
manfreed....you got healed and all your chakra replenished

what? when?...don't tell me it was when san's energy disperced through everyone  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:34 am
Chezmonkey
BTW, Wouldn't that technique damage your joints since they are being used up at an accelerated pace? I know they're covered in chakra, but it would wear down... or is the cost-per-post renewing it...

By the same token, wouldn't Shunshin damage the legs, most heavy Taijutsu damage the user's body, all punches damage the user's knuckles, etc.? The Chakra is used in enabling the joints to move at those speeds without failing, in a manner similar to how Shunshin works, but focused elsewhere in the body.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:39 am
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Desin Slight

Ummm, i da know... the under boss used an eight section seal right before San went boom. so its the boss we have to worry about right? Although i doubt the dragons will disappear if we take him out. if so it would make sense if there was something in them that allowed regen. I could be wrong though

This is why I love talking to Yo-ko. We share ideas and he gives me hints on his latest schemes. xD.

The underboss IS Yo-ko. This is a drill remember? We're not after killing our drill instructor. We're after proving that we genin and jounin of Suna are proud of our awesome village, and are capable of kicking the a** of anyone that says otherwise. xD.

@Bast
So how would a technique designed to train your body to move at that speeds do? Would it still damage the body or will the intense training prevent that?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:40 am
@Ergo

No, I understand the application of chakra there, but I was thinking about the constant friction of joints and such causing it to wear down, which I believe explains the techniques per-post-cost.

Also... does it have the Shunshin restriction of thrice? >~> Cause if not, I wan it..  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:48 am
@ Chez: That depends on whether you're constantly spamming it or not. The decay does occur, as with all Taijutsu, but it wouldn't ever really be anything unless you constantly abuse the crap out of the technique and do it incorrectly. Mine isn't restricted like Shunshin; I dunno about Yo-ko's.

@ Desin: The training is there so you know how to use a technique with minimal drawbacks. It would hurt to use anything improperly, but if you screw up at Shunshin speeds, you're in for a world of hurt.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:54 am
Hehe... Ganchou's going on a vacation soon...

An "Extended" vacation...
^~^  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:58 am
Okay guys, you do know why the underboss calls himself Zenzo of the Double Dragon right? Cause Yo-ko sure didn't tell me his weakspot. - _ -

@Ergo
I won't be hurt if I'm using Douka. > : 3 Though it seems like a spot is never going to appear with everyone being active and in Sand. > . >  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games