Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:11 pm

Cameron Rowley: Reserve Beater
Thirteen: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron nodded in agreement with Elli's comment. "So are you," he half whispered and half said it in his normal tone. He stared ahead at the trail as he said this, nervous about what the girl's reaction may be. What did I just say? Oh, no. What if she thinks I'm weird or creepy? As the silence continued, even if only for a moment, Cameron felt like an idiot more and more. Each second that passed felt like a millennium.

wearing

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:45 pm
User Image
ℛufus ℑ. ℱlinker
Third YearRavenclawChaserHalf~Blood
User Image
ℜufus nodded and took her hand.“Lets take one togeather I heard that they are drawn by invisible horse, I can't wait to see or not see as it where. Invisible horses imagine that.” He said so exited that he forgot about to be careful with what he said as he pulled her to the Carriages.
User Image

Xistund

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:47 pm
Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor Keeper|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
Elli blinked in surprise at what the boy had said. She had to think about it for a few seconds before realizing she had heard him correctly. She smiled and giggled, a blush for once actually tinting her cheeks pink. "Thanks." She said quietly, looking up at him, and ignoring the fact that she was blushing. She hoped that in the dark of the carriage he wouldn't be able to see it.
OOC:...

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:57 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems

Follow the leader, stay in the lines

They've got this whole thing figured out,

What will people think of what you've done this time?

We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?

Go with the crowd, surely somebody knows

Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

Why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes

·.·´¯`·.· rα¢ ¢α ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear

User Image User Image
Gracie looked down in surprise when Rufus took her hand, but didn't pull away. She couldn't help but giggle quietly at Rufus' excitement. Her eyes widened at the idea that she had actually laughed. She had thought she didn't even remember how to do that yet here she was laughing. She smiled gently ad looked as they approached the black bone horses. "They're called Thestrals." She said looking at them and tilting her head. "They're actually quite lovely for being creatures that can only be seen after seeing death...." She trailed off. It was upsetting to know why she could see them, but she refused to think about it. Instead she turned away from the horses and looked at Rufus, trying to come up with some kind of topic change so she could think of something else. She didn't want to end up tears just when things might have been starting to look up slightly. "...er what electives are you taking?" She asked.

User Image

Love Interest: No one For now

The days are fading

I'm gonna run like I've got the cops on my tail

Like they're one in the same

I'm gonna live my life like I'm out on bail

Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

I'm gonna be out front, gonna blaze a trail

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:00 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Third Year, 𝔅eater

User Image

The thestrals, he knew of them, of course, his brother had told him too many stories for him to ever forget. A curious look crossed his features with spontaneous combustion as his fellow redheaded Slytherin reached out to graze the breath of air beneath her fingers—but it wasn’t air—he wasn’t a fool. Shaking his head, he glanced down at Eliora beside him as they crossed the short threshold of grassy plains to where the carriages had awaited them once introductions were made.

For a moment, the wild, irrational though wove a web of wonder in his mind as to what had happened to Damien to make him so… so… so different… compared to first year. It wasn’t a bad change, he had to say—at least he was finally talking to girls. The very thought put a large wry smirk on his lips as he stepped off to the side to allow the second year into the carriage ahead of him.
”Ladies first,” Dom gestured to Eli with a raised hand.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 159lbs ☣ Age: 13
Following Damien, Marina, Nell, and Elli
Inside of the carriages

╚═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:11 pm

Im a phoenix in the water
A fish thats learnt to fly
And Ive always been a daughter
But feathers are meant for the sky
So Im wishing, wishing further
For the excitement to arrive
Its just Id rather be causing the chaos
Than laying at the sharp end of this knife

User Image
Eve Acelynn fallrein
"Ace"
Second Year Slytherin~Pureblood

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´
`.۰ .´

Having left Ronyo and the other people who had come up with a goodbye wave, Eve had to run to catch up with the carriages. She got to the closest one she could find and used her momentum to haul herself up into the thing. She was faced with a Gryffindor girl and two Ravenclaws who looked like twins. Realizing she probably looked strange for jumping into their carriage, she smoothed back her hair and smiled at the lot of them.
"My name's Eve and I'll be joining you this evening." She gave them a little wave and realized she was probably red in the face. This was a little embarrassing.

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´
`.۰ .´

With every small disaster
Ill let the waters still
Take me away to some place real

'Cause they say home is where your heart is set in stone
where you go when youre alone
Is where you go to rest your bones
Its not just where you lay your head
It's not just where you make your bed
As long as were together, does it matter where we go?

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kai Sparrowheart

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:21 pm
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Third Year, Gryffindor

”Sure, sounds fun!” She agreed with a nod, tossing her hair over one shoulder as she glanced around, hoping, that she might find one of his brothers like she had originally intended. Edd and Erik were in her year, and other than the time spent within class, she never got to see them much—and they were cute, but Sam is the Gryffindor seeker, and that is a fact that is hard to ignore.

”Hey,” she smiled and waved at Kat, Ariana, and Chase, veela eyes lingering on the Ravenclaw boy; she hadn’t ever really met them before, but she had seen them around the halls once or twice. Glancing around, she couldn’t help but wonder. Where is Caitlin, anyway? And then she grinned. Oh well…

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Hogsmeade Station
---------- with Sam, Chase, Ari, and Kat
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:28 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Hogsmeade Station

Ronyo chuckled as the pale Slytherin girl spoke about interrupting them once again during a conversation. Really he had only done that once, if is memory was right, but he could understand if the other times of just being around the two qualified as interrupting. As the girls turned to leave Ronyo did feel like imparting a final thought before they trailed to far out of sight and out of audible range.

"That is unlikely to happen this year I'm afraid, because I feel that the next time Tay and I meet there will be little conversation between us. It is an inevitable thing I'm sure but one I don't think either one of mind allowing to be prolonged. Besides this is our final year at Hogwarts, I wouldn't want our last year to be one of strife."

Ronyo smiled and waved to the girls as they moved to the carriages as he thought about his own words. They had been true and given the odd state Tay had appeared to be in over the summer truer still one the idea the next time the two rivals meet it would be for combat and not discussion. Whether that combat was against each other or with each other was not really a known factor but the scales did tilt more to the against side of things. The white haired boy hoped this year would not end in unnecessary combat between the two seventh years, it would be better to settle outside the school so that the other students were safer and less likely to get hurt or interfere of any so desired. Getting caught between the duel that would come from Ronyo facing off against Tay would be like trying to stop a natural disaster without magic.

Ronyo sighed and shook his head to move his thoughts to brighter thoughts and more pressing matters. As soon as it was possible Ronyo would need to gather up the Chimera and show the new ones the passage to Tamara's for the rings, and then help them get better prepared for next year when they would be fully in charge of the school half of the Chimera Club. Ronyo had faith in each of the new members knowing that they could all step up to the challenge and become strong and wiser for it all. For now though the Head Boy looked around to see if any more students still needed direction to either the boats or the carriages before he appeared at the Entrance Gate.  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

little_kitten52

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:26 pm
Eliora Blake
Second Year
Slytherin
User Image

Damien had already gotten into the carriage nearly as quickly as they had arrived. Eliora gave one confused glance at the several students murmuring to and stroking what seemed to be thin air before turning her attention back to Dominic. He stepped back, gesturing inside the carriage, offering her a seat before him, and Eli smiled. The smaller girl curtsied, smirking a bit and winking, before taking Dominic's hand to assist her balance upon entering into the carriage.

Eliora took the seat next do Damien, whom she hoped wouldn't mind, before waiting for Dominic to enter the carriage after her. She would move if he asked her to.

Without much of a glance to the two girls, Marina and Nell, who were already in their own conversation, Eliora asked her own question.

"So, why are those students talking to thin air and trying to brush i'?" She raised one dark eyebrow.

Translations:
Currently: Outfit:Slytherin Uniform. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts:

((New pictures for my characters! biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:37 pm
User Image
User Image
GryffindorSecond YearChaserSingle

┏━━━┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┏━┓┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┗━┛┣━━┳┓┏┳┓┏┫┃┏┓┏┳━━┓
┃┏┓┏┫┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃━━┫
┃┃┃┗┫┗┛┃┃┃┃┗┛┃┗┫┗┛┣━━┃
┗┛┗━┻━━┻┻┻┻━━┻━┻━━┻━━┛

Romy nodded at Alaric and smiled. "Sorry, Terren hates it when Chaser pounces him!" he explained, petting his cat lovingly. He looked up t the castle and grinned and unlatched the door. He waited until Alaric had climbed from the carriage, before climbing to the ground himself. He stepped beside the other boy and smiled. "We'd better hurry! We don't want to be late!"
┏━━┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓
┃┏┓┃┃┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃
┃┗┛┗┫┃┏━━┳┳━┛┣━┛┣┳━━┳┳━┛┃
┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃━╋┫┏┓┃┏┓┣┫┏┓┣┫┏┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┗┫┃━┫┃┗┛┃┗┛┃┃┏┓┃┃┗┛┃
┗━━━┻━┻━━┻┻━━┻━━┻┻┛┗┻┻━━┛

Wearing
{Miss Moony's Mind Melt:}{Next post at Entrance Gates for real this time!}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:50 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogsmeade Station

Chloe never knew that Charlotte had a brother in America. “You have a brother in America? What’s he do there?” she asked curiously. Talking sure made the carriage ride a lot more fun. “Yeah sadly we are in separate houses…” Chloe sighed wishing the same thing. However with Charlotte being in Gryffindor and her and Newlyn being in Hufflepuff they would be forced to sit apart until a later date when they were free to do as they please.

(Exit to Entrance Gates)

With: Newlyn, Charlotte

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:01 pm
User Image
ℛufus ℑ. ℱlinker
Third YearRavenclawChaserHalf~Blood
User Image
ℜufus smiled as he learned more about the Thestrals. He looked up when Gracie asked about his electives. “Oh I'm taking Care of Magical Creatures of course, Healing, Cursebreaking, Wandless Magic Practice Class, thought that would come in handy” Since he already lost his wand once when the werewolf jumped him. “Um lets see Advanced Flying II and Mythology. That's about it you?” He said feeling like he should have token a few more classes now that he listed them. Six just seemed like a small number.
User Image

Xistund

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:44 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems

Follow the leader, stay in the lines

They've got this whole thing figured out,

What will people think of what you've done this time?

We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?

Go with the crowd, surely somebody knows

Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

Why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes

·.·´¯`·.· rα¢ ¢α ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear

User Image User Image
Gracie listened to his list of electives and she suddenly felt inadequate with only three electives. Maybe she should have taken more, but when she had signed up for them she hadn't much been thinking about classes of anything. maybe she'd take double next year or something. "Oh... er I'm taking Care of Magical Creatures, Divination, and Ghoul and Ghost Studies. Now... I wish I was taking Healing now.. and maybe some other defensive classes.... Maybe...."She trailed off. She wasn't so sure she wanted to finish that sentence. She glanced at Rufus and gulped, blinking her eyes rapidly to stop herself from crying. "M-maybe I could've done something.... s-s-saved them if I'd known more magic...." She looked away from Rufus for a few seconds to regain her composure. She was trying so hard to not break down but all the feelings were pounding in her skull, trying to break free. She licked her lips and nodded her head, sniffling, but not crying. She was getting better at this whole holding it in thing.

User Image

Love Interest: No one For now

The days are fading

I'm gonna run like I've got the cops on my tail

Like they're one in the same

I'm gonna live my life like I'm out on bail

Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

I'm gonna be out front, gonna blaze a trail

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:50 pm

Cameron Rowley: Reserve Beater
Thirteen: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron sat silently for a few seconds. Did that work? he wondered, thinking about if Elli actually accepted and admired his compliment. He realized that they were in almost complete darkness, and this was probably one of the only few times they'd ever be alone in darkness during the year. The third year turned his head to look at his friend for a quick moment before lowering his neck slightly to kiss the second year on her lips.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games