Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 344 345 346 347 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 7:42 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Loads of people
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Quidditch
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This will be great

Nani was flying alongside her teammates, going back and forth with the quaffle. When Lucien passed over to her, the girl nabbed the ball, booking toward the goals. Luckily, he'd gotten her most of the way there, so she just had to make the score. Nani took aim and threw, hoping to score past the seventh year Keeper.

Kungfudemoness

Black Team Chaser
AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 {Stealing} +7 {Scoring}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:27 {xxxxxx}
3/3
Lives: [❀] [❀] [❀]

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 7:56 am
Say it's here where our pieces fall in place
Any rain softly kisses us on the face
Any wind means we're running
We can sleep and see 'em coming
Where we drift and call it dreaming
We can weep and call it singing

User Image
D O N E L L A
O L W E N
B R O W N

hufflepuff beater │ sixth year │ halfblood

Donella tried to send a bludger Dris' way once again, as he was nearly on top of the snitch.

OOC:
Position: Beater
AC: 19
Mods: +7 Bludger Hits
Total Roll: 14 (miss)
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Quote:

Where we break when our hearts are strong enough
We can bow 'cause our music's warmer than blood
Where we see enough to follow
We can hear when we are hollow
Where we keep the light we're given
We can lose and call it living

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 10:49 am
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie was almost there. Dris would likely get a swipe in before he could. Charlie hoped Dris had butter fingers.

Position: seeker
                                                                            AC: 18 (10+2(Deft Dodger)+3 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                                                            Modifiers: +8 (Catching) +8 (Spotting) + 6 everything else
                                                                            Special Skills: Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Sharp eyes
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 21 [spotted]
                                                                            Chase: ■■■
                                                                            Catch: □□

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 10:52 am
username
User Image
xHikaru Nakanoxx Ravenclaw xx Seventh Year xx Keeper
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hikaru was prepped but Nani pulled of a hella shot. It was one that be hard to get but Hikaru was going to damn well try

Position: Keeper
                                                                AC: 18 (10+2(NF) +3 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                                                Modifiers: ,+10 Catch (Keeper) +8 Catch (Seeker) +6 Everything Else
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the line
                                                                Total roll: 12 [really hikaru?]

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 10:54 am
Miss GryffindorK
User Image

Hikaru sighed at his miss. He grabbed the quaffle and passed to Lena

Total roll: 12 [really hikaru?]

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 1:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Teammates
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Quidditch!
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? We can do it!

Lena sighed when Nani the Hufflepuff managed a great shot to slip past Hikaru. He was a hell of a Keeper, but apparently she wasn't one to trifle with either. When the quaffle landed in her hands, Lena took off, flying fast toward the other goals.

Blue Team Chaser
Modifiers: +7 {Shooting} +7 {Stealing}
Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxxx}
1/3

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 1:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Claws and Puffs
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Game Time
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope I'm not late

Dris lowered himself closer to the broom, stretching a hand out. He just had to grab the snitch, that was all. He only had one shot before Charlie would be on the snitch too and he'd lose his shot. Here went nothing.

AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 {Spotting} +8 {Catching}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Quidditch MTA
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:11 {Failed!}
Chasing:3/3
Catching:1/2
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 3:56 pm
Once I get up I feel better and I pull myself together
I remember those two letters, it will be OK
Everyone says now or never, I say only if it's better
Be a night like this forever, but we know better

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт » Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yeαr » Cнαѕer

.¸¸.•´´¯`•This was not shaping up to be the very best idea of her first game as vc as Laili would like, but Nani had scored and they were up in points so that was something at least. Now she had to steal the quaffle back from Lena.

Modifiers: +7 to Swipe, +7 to Catch
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
Final Roll: 18 (steal)
Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]

I'll be just fine
When I see you at the finish line
Doesn't matter if I take my time
I'm coming home

Miss GryffindorK

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 3:58 pm
Once I get up I feel better and I pull myself together
I remember those two letters, it will be OK
Everyone says now or never, I say only if it's better
Be a night like this forever, but we know better

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт » Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yeαr » Cнαѕer

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili beamed as she managed to steal the quaffle away and made a sharp turn to go back to the Ravenclaw posts.

Modifiers: +7 to Swipe, +7 to Catch
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
Final Roll: ~
Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]

I'll be just fine
When I see you at the finish line
Doesn't matter if I take my time
I'm coming home

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 4:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Teammates
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Quidditch!
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? We can do it!

Lena gasped when the quaffle was swiped away from her hands. "Hey!" She turned fast, watching as Laili flew off with the ball. Gritting her teeth, Lena flew after the blonde, reaching out to steal back for Ravenclaw.

Blue Team Chaser
Modifiers: +7 {Shooting} +7 {Stealing}
Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:12 {Failed!}
x/3

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 5:15 pm
User Image

Ha! Dris missed. He would be able to get a shot in before Dris would have another go. They were so close their robes were slapping at each other in the high wind. Charlie took a swipe and hoped he get it.

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 22 [omfg caught!]
                                                                            Catch: ■□

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 5:23 pm
User Image

Charlie almost didnt believe it as he thought he missed. But he infact had the snitch. "I GOT IT!!! Charlie yelled waving it! "Its always a good game with you Dris. Good job! he didnt want the fellow seeker to mope.

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 22 [omfg caught!]
                                                                            Catch: ■□

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

Welcome to the room of people
                                                    Who have rooms of people that they loved one day
                                                    Docked away
                                                    Just because we check the guns at the door
                                                    Doesn't mean our brains will change from hand grenades

Yancy arrived on the pitch with a yawn. He was ready for the game, just a bit tired from a late night. He began to stretch his muscles, waving as one of the Ravenclaw members arrived as well.

Position: Chaser
                                                    AC: 14
                                                    Modifiers: +4 to steal/throw
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                    Final Roll:
                                                    Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                    Above AC steal/throw
                                                    -/3
                                                    0-0

We don't deal with outsiders very well
                                                    They say newcomers have a certain smell
                                                    Yeah, I trust issues, not to mention
                                                    They say they can smell your intentions

ᴏ ᴏ c.
- - -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxAll my friends are heathens, take it slow
xxxxxxWait for them to ask you who you know
xxxxxxxxxPlease don't make any sudden moves
xxxxxxxxxxxxYou don't know the half of the abuse
xxxxxxxxx
But after all I've said, please don't forget

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

If you want it, take it
                                                          I
                                                          should've said it before
                                                          Tried to hide it, fake it
                                                          I can't
                                                          pretend anymore

Rein arrived on the pitch and smiled at Yancy when he waved to her. They had lost their last game, but she was determined to help Dris win this one. She began stretching as well.

Position: Beater
                                                          Modifiers: +7 to swings
                                                          Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                          Final Roll:
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3 Life 4
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                          Above 15 to save.
                                                          0-0

I only wanna die alive
                                                          Never by the hands of a broken heart
                                                          I don't wanna hear you lie tonight
                                                          Now that I've
                                                          become who I really are

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:45 pm
username
User Image

Hikaru was still kinda bummed that they lost the last game. Though he kept his hopes up. They could eaisily turn it around. He hoped Dris recovered from the loss. Hopefull the trip to the three broomsticks had helped perk his friend up.

Total roll:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 344 345 346 347 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games