Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Ask a Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:56 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Xinome
When you wake up your human prince, what fun way do you like to do so, Xinome?

*Xinome here *
lol one fun way is to whisper in his ears* time to wake up my cleareyed Prince love, *softly, then kiss his cheek, and tickle him lol

= To Xinome
When your human prince proposes to you, do you hope to have children with him after you marry him?

*Xinome* ah yes of course heart

= To Ursula & Morgana
So your brother Triton sometimes tell you to study hard?

*Ursula and Morgana here*

Yes , he sure likes expressing him self lol yes, he is logical at times , a good thing I guess =)

= To Elsa
When you start your first trimester after Dr. Bach informs you that you're going to be a mother, Elsa, I'm sure the Kingdom of Arendelle will rejoice over the reincarnation of Agnarr and Iduna your mother and father as your children, Elsa.
Do you hope to have a party to celebrate the return of your mother and father as your children?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:53 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Xinome
When your human prince proposes to you, do you hope to have children with him after you marry him?

= To Ursula & Morgana

Yes , he sure likes expressing him self lol yes, he is logical at times , a good thing I guess =)

= To Elsa
When you start your first trimester after Dr. Bach informs you that you're going to be a mother, Elsa, I'm sure the Kingdom of Arendelle will rejoice over the reincarnation of Agnarr and Iduna your mother and father as your children, Elsa.
Do you hope to have a party to celebrate the return of your mother and father as your children?

*Elsa here*

Yes I will hold a wonderful Gala 4laugh rejoice for mine and my husband's happiness in making beautiful, long awaited children mrgreen  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:25 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Xinome

= To Ursula & Morgana

= To Elsa

*Elsa here*

Yes I will hold a wonderful Gala 4laugh rejoice for mine and my husband's happiness in making beautiful, long awaited children mrgreen

= To Aqua
Do you hope to visit Elsa in Arendelle one day & meet her children when she becomes a mother, Aqua?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:34 pm
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast
The Sphinxy

= Kaiyo & Shui Kyma
When you search sunken ships, do you sometimes find books on sweets and other human treasures?

User Image

Shui: "I have found some! I had to study to read to understand them. I've also found cooking utensils humans used to cook!"

User Image

Kaiyo: "I have found some interesting treasure. I'm interested in old human artifacts myself. Or rather old technology. Like an old phone where they had to spin a dial for the numbers."

= To Kaiyo & Shui
When you both become human, how would your new legs and feet feel and what would you think of them?

Kaiyo: "It should be very interesting. Perhaps a little strange at first but I'll get used to it."

Shui: "I think it will be so cool! I'll be able to dance and play and have all sorts of fun once I get the hang of them."

= To Kaiyo & Shui
Do you hope to meet Princess Elsa of Arendelle one day and what she looks like without her ice magic after she and her husband return from their honeymoon?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:54 pm
CrystBalfast

= To Kaiyo & Shui
Do you hope to meet Princess Elsa of Arendelle one day and what she looks like without her ice magic after she and her husband return from their honeymoon?

Shui: "I would love to! She sounds amazing!"

Kaiyo: "I would like to as well."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:51 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Ursula & Morgana

= To Elsa

*Elsa here*

= To Aqua
Do you hope to visit Elsa in Arendelle one day & meet her children when she becomes a mother, Aqua?

*Aqua here* yes I sure do =) meeting Princess Elsa and Grant's children would be wonderful =)  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:44 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Ursula & Morgana

= To Elsa

*Elsa here*

= To Aqua

*Aqua here* yes I sure do =) meeting Princess Elsa and Grant's children would be wonderful =)

= To Lilac
When you become human, would your pearl tailet become an anklet on your left or right leg?
So after turning 12 years old, what did you think of your new pearl bracelet, pendant & tailet that your sisters got you for your birthday?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:48 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Elsa

*Elsa here*

= To Aqua

= To Lilac
When you become human, would your pearl tailet become an anklet on your left or right leg?
So after turning 12 years old, what did you think of your new pearl bracelet, pendant & tailet that your sisters got you for your birthday?

*Lilac here* oo on my right leg =)
my sisters? I would love them, love jewelry , so pretty

I can't find that headband, with the stars ,sea stars , don't rem the name ..  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:32 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Elsa

*Elsa here*

= To Aqua

= To Lilac

You mean the Starset Hairclip?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:34 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Aqua

= To Lilac

Ohh , ok thanks, will go see ^^  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:15 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Aqua

= To Lilac

= To Roxanne
When you meet a sweet person one day, what would it be like? I'm sure your brother will be happy to see you with a new boy you met.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:35 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Lilac

= To Roxanne
When you meet a sweet person one day, what would it be like? I'm sure your brother will be happy to see you with a new boy you met.

*Roxanne here*

I'm s sure it was be a happy day =) and I'm sure he will ^^  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:05 am
Queentintin

= To Mermaid Chiyo
What do you like to do for fun?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:17 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Mermaid Chiyo

*Chiyo here*
love collecting cute things, like ribbons =) love cheesecakes, love shoujo manga, and watercolor painting =)  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:55 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Mermaid Chiyo

*Chiyo here*
love collecting cute things, like ribbons =) love cheesecakes, love shoujo manga, and watercolor painting =)

= To Mermaid Chiyo
When you become human, what would it be like?  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games