Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:44 pm
Bisquit_Boys
(Db sucked
No  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:16 pm
Trigramatic
Bisquit_Boys
(Db sucked
No

Si 3nodding  

Night The Zombie Fanatic

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:26 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
You guys know I wasn't serious in the least, right?

By the way, false alarm. I have the rest of the night to myself.
It's... well, serious or no, it came off with you seeming like a total p***k. I try to keep my language minimal in the guild too, but seriously, Ter, it made you sound like a total a*****e on a level few have reached in the team.

But I'll keep my language on the track I mean to keep it on. I don't care if Sub created him or not, he's still his kid. And don't get me started on characters in the guild. Saying what you said kinda makes it sound like he ISN'T, and after a few choice words of Sub's father... yeah, it's a bit of a sore topic. Nevermind the above fact that it sounded all sorts of wrong and a very poor flaw in your judgment of what constitutes as a joke.

Finally, a bit of blunt honesty. If I was in the same area as you, I'd have found and smacked you for that comment, then asked what on earth was wrong with you. That's how poor of a "joke" your comment was.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:11 pm
Darksol88
TerashiLeonGoken
You guys know I wasn't serious in the least, right?

By the way, false alarm. I have the rest of the night to myself.
It's... well, serious or no, it came off with you seeming like a total p***k. I try to keep my language minimal in the guild too, but seriously, Ter, it made you sound like a total a*****e on a level few have reached in the team.

But I'll keep my language on the track I mean to keep it on. I don't care if Sub created him or not, he's still his kid. And don't get me started on characters in the guild. Saying what you said kinda makes it sound like he ISN'T, and after a few choice words of Sub's father... yeah, it's a bit of a sore topic. Nevermind the above fact that it sounded all sorts of wrong and a very poor flaw in your judgment of what constitutes as a joke.

Finally, a bit of blunt honesty. If I was in the same area as you, I'd have found and smacked you for that comment, then asked what on earth was wrong with you. That's how poor of a "joke" your comment was.

Okay, I didn't know that was a sore subject between Sub and his dad. Now I hate myself for posting that. That's the last time I say anything without thinking.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:51 pm
I forgot today is April Fool's day until just now. Aaah! I do a prank every year. ; ;  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:25 pm
Well today was an eventful day as the last of spring break. I went to the beach and got in a fight with my cousin, Estaban ._.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:49 pm
Oh no we're being invaded by derpfishes

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

oh no it's haUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ppening againUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
oh no it's an invasion User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:51 pm
*grabs a speargun off the wall* Who wants to try out some spearfishing? If you kill it, you can eat it.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:17 pm
Stunfisk. We are legion.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:32 am
I want pie.  

DignityPower

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:04 am
SubonicXP
I forgot today is April Fool's day until just now. Aaah! I do a prank every year. ; ;

Forgot, my butt. This was to placate and distract. Well played indeed.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:06 am
Tesei Utakata
SubonicXP

Forgot, my butt. This was to placate and distract. Well played indeed.
Indeed. I do, however, love the Derpfisk trollface.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Otternavy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:59 pm
Soooo... as of late I've been kinda laying on my face in regards to.... everything, both with the guild and in real life. It's not like anything is wrong, I just can't bring myself to do anything.... Probably gonna focus on single player missions for a bit since they aren't time sensitive... :/  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:47 pm
That awkward moment when you think up, and script a scene that's mindblowingly epic, but remember that if half the stuff went down, you'd fail the mission 30 times over.  

Otternavy

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:52 pm
Pyro_gigas
That awkward moment when you think up, and script a scene that's mindblowingly epic, but remember that if half the stuff went down, you'd fail the mission 30 times over.
How so?  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games