Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:51 am
Commercial! -goes into the police box and comes out with food, then returns to the TV-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDfd7DLrExs  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:18 am
{{That is so not a dress. It even says "top" in the item description. Top means shirt.}}

Dammit Ryzan...
*gives up and just sits down on the floor next to the couch, wishing he had finished his steamer*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:19 am
I'll just DVR the rest of the show. -sets the DVR to record every instance of "Doctor Who"-  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:27 am
Strolling in hearing people talking walks behind to get a hazelnut espresso and takes a seat at the bar. Over hearing the talking on Dames outfit looks over and sees theres nothing wrong with it.

((Dame, you look fine.))  

XxX-Dark-Gothic-Girl-XxX

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:30 am
damecharlie
((lol, thanks Psyzapp. rofl ))

-nods at her- That's good, honey. And again, sorry for your loss. -hugs her- I think things are going to start looking up very soon...the weather clearing and not being so...cold. -pulls back and gives her a knowing look, raising her eyebrow slightly-

(( It's a little black dress…at least it is by MW standards. LMAO heart ))

*Leans in very close to Dame and whispers so only she can hear.* I never really notice the cold. I'm accustomed to it. wink Besides, I have someone very special to share things with. *She winks at Dame and then gets up.* Well, I must attend to some business. If you would all please excuse me, I must get to work. *She goes into her office, stops in her tracks when she sees TES in his situation, puts her hand to her mouth to stifle her laughter. She pulls the book on the bookcase and waves to TES while grinning and just leaves him there.*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:37 am
((Tes, the dresses show up under top too. rolleyes

rofl @ Psyzapp. Haha Tes.

Thanks, Angel. ^_^))

Bye Psyzapp. Good luck with all that. -notices Angel come in- Why, hello there, I'm dame. How may I be of service, miss...-trails off, waiting to hear her name-

-catches sight of the clock- Oh jeez louise. I need to be skedaddling! See ya'll later! -gets up and quickly leaves the bar-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:00 pm
{{I don't mean showing up under the layer of "top"... I mean... the item is called "Long Black Sparkle Top"... meaning it is a shirt. You can call it a dress all you want, but it's actually a shirt. Not that I'm complaining... just saying that you're calling your shirt a dress. I'm obviously not someone to lecture others on "public decency"... but I am persnickety about definitions ninja }}

*starts getting tired and wonders if he should wake Ryzan up just to be able to go home*

*yawns*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:02 pm
((>.< stressed For the purpose of RP it's a friggin' dress!))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

XxX-Dark-Gothic-Girl-XxX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:09 pm
Bye Psyzapp have a good day. Thank you Dame for asking I am fine.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:10 pm
(( There are such feminine clothing items that are called a "shirt-dress". ))  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:16 pm
((Thank you, Faerie!!))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:17 pm
{{I am aware of the "shirt-dress", but that sparkle top is definitely just a shirt. If she turned around, you could probably see her backside, unless the blazer covers it. If she were to bend over, you'd definitely see everything.

Speaking of which... um... dame... I think you dropped your purse over there ninja }}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Faerie KatrinaZ rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 1, 1, 5 Total: 16 (5-30)

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:27 pm
(( If you want to get technical, it is not a shirt. A shirt has a collar and a front opening, usually secured with buttons. If you look closely at dame's top/dress, it is long enough to reach the ends of her fingertips. Even though it states it is a top, it qualifies as a dress or tunic and is sufficiently long enough per most HS dress codes. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:43 pm
{{Touché on the shirt. You're right about that, however, the length you seem to have off. If dame had her hands straight down at her sides, I would guess the top would actually go to about the middle of her palm rather than her fingertips. Remember, the way the avatars are drawn is with their arms outward slightly. The high school dress code test requires your arms to be straight down to your sides.

I would accept that it's a tunic, but not a dress. Also, I had a female friend in high school who wore men's shirts and t-shirts that would pass the dress code test, but that didn't make them dresses. They were still men's shirts/t-shirts.

.... and this is what happens when there aren't enough new topics in serious conversations gonk I need my debate fix.}}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

XxX-Dark-Gothic-Girl-XxX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:45 pm
Awww Im sorry Tes... **hands Tes a pillow**  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games