Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:32 pm
*hugs Dame* Yeah, but we got it straightened out. It was the cord for the microphone they had set up. The person who did it was supposed to have gotten it all done and out of the way before we got there. rolleyes It got cleaned up before the guests arrived, at least.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:39 pm
Karrie, I'm glad you stopped by here. Psyzapp wanted me to tell you to let her know how much staff you think you'll need for the restaurant. She said feel free to hire as many people as you think you'll need. Oh, and we're always ready to sample more dishes too! wink  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:39 pm
Well, that's good. 3nodding Other than that did everything go okay? Kits didn't try to call you on your phone or anything, did she? -bashful look- Sorry my apartment ate it...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:47 pm
*grins at Dame* Nah, if Kits needs to find me, she usually just sends one of her dragons to my house if she can't get there herself. *turns to Katana* I'm not sure how many people I'll need yet. I've interviewed a couple over the phone, but I can't tell about them for sure without meeting them in person. *grins* I take it the samples I brought over were up to your standards, then? biggrin  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:52 pm
They were quite good. We're looking forward to more, as a matter of fact. blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:57 pm
That's good to hear. I'll bring more by when I have time. How are the plans going for the expansion?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:05 pm
We've decided on an architect, so the ground breaking should be soon, once all the permits are in order. Psyzapp will want some input from you as far as kitchen size/style, freezer/refrigerator space, storage, and so forth. Just let us know the particulars when you get it all figured out. *she smiles at Karrie and sips her drink*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:06 pm
-dame smiles at Karrie as he talks to Katana and politely excuses herself, walking around behind the bar, and grabs Karrie a cherry coke, popping the top off of it and pouring it over some ice in a glass. She pointedly leans on the bar and slides it over to him unobtrusvely, showing him some skin as she does- wink

-winking, she throws the bottle away and goes over to the expresso machine to make herself a hot cocoa- Hey Kat, -calls over shoulder- Want something while I'm back here?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:10 pm
That's good. I'll have to do some more thinking about the kitchen. *laughs a little* I've never planned out a kitchen. I just use whatever's available. *smiles at Dame, noticing as she leans forward that the bandage is no longer on her chest* Thank you. *takes a sip of his drink*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:15 pm
*looks over toward dame* No thanks, hun...I'm good here. *turning her attention back to Karrie, she grins at him* Well, just think about your dream kitchen, and I'm sure you'll come up with something! wink  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:17 pm
*Walks up from her chambers and still sees TES and Ryzan in her office. She covers her mouth and snickers before entering the Main Bar.* Hi there all! *looks at Katana* Good news…we should have all of our permits secure and ready to go by next week! xd I pulled some strings with the Governor and we should be good to go! wink *Gets herself a glass of wine.*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:19 pm
My dream kitchen? *laughs* I could ask for a lot there. *looks up as Psyzapp walks in* Hi Psyzapp. That's very good news! ^_^  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:21 pm
That's great, Psyzapp! I was just telling Karrie to picture his dream kitchen and let us know what he wants for the restaurant. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:22 pm
Okay, Kat. -finishes making hot cocoa- Hey there, Psyzapp! How are you this fine evening? -blows on her drink-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:23 pm
Yes, Karrie. This kitchen needs to be fabulous…and I want perfection! 3nodding If there is anything special you'd like, you'll need to let me know.

*Grins at Dame.* I'm wonderful. I don't think I've ever felt more relaxed in my entire life. heart  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games