Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:03 pm
*nods to Dougherty* Hello, Officer Dougherty. I'm doing all right. And yourself? *slides his hand over on top of Dame's and strokes it*  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 3, 6, 3, 1 Total: 18 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:08 pm
Sake? I don't think I've ever had the pleasure of tasting Sake before.

*fishes around in his pocket and pulls out a key.* Oh katana, Showcase gave this to me awhile back and asked me to give this to you. I'm sorry I didn't get it to you sooner, but I somehow misplaced it. *hands the key to katana*

*turns to Karrie and smiles* I am doing much better of late. Thank you for asking.  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:14 pm
-smiles at Karrie and interlaces her fingers with his- Katana, you need any help decorating for the Sake Tasting Party?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:17 pm
That's good to hear, Officer. *smiles at Dame, lifts her hand up, and kisses her fingers*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:20 pm
*Gets up from her seat while smiling at Dame and Karrie.* Well everyone, I had better be getting to bed. I have another long day ahead of me with all of the arrangements and such I need to attend to. *She kisses Officer Dougherty on the cheek and whispers into his ear.* I'll be downstairs in bed if you need anything. *She grins at him, picks up her glass of wine, disappears into her office and heads down the corridor. She opens the double red doors and goes into her bedroom.*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:29 pm
redface -blushes at his kiss and waves goodbye to Psyzapp with her free hand- Good night, love! Sleep tight!  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:31 pm
Good night, Psyzapp. biggrin  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 1, 2, 6, 1 Total: 15 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:33 pm
*As he feels Psyzapp's hot breath in his ear, a tingle passes through his body, and upon hearing her words, one eyebrow raises as he grins slyly. He hums slightly as he watches her backside heading to her office and disappearing.* Hmmm ... I think I shall call this a night myself. Goodnight, everyone ...

*He walks over to the office and goes inside to make his way down to Psyzapp's Chambers for the rest of the evening.*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:37 pm
*eyes widen a bit as Dougherty hands her the key to her room.* Um...okay, thanks Dougherty. *I thought he was going to ask for this back from Dougherty.....guess I was wrong.*

Good night Psyzapp....talk to you later.

*She turns to dame and smiles brightly* Help would be great! I'll let you know when we can meet up. Well, I think I'll get going myself...early day and all that.....

*she leaves her drink on the bar and quickly leaves to go back to her quarters. Once inside, she stares at the key in her hand, not knowing what to think of the situation. Sighing, she walks to her bedroom and sets the key down on the bedside table. After undressing, she slips into bed and tries to go to sleep.*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:41 pm
Good night, Officer. Good night, Katana. *smiles at Dame* It seems we're alone here... *covers his mouth as he stifles a yawn*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:43 pm
So it seems. -hops off the stool and stands between his legs, hugging him- But you're tired, baby. Why don't you go get some rest? -kisses him on the cheek-  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:44 pm
::Maune opens the MW door and steps in as he glaces around and starts to walk behind the bar::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:51 pm
Yeah, I probably should... *nods to Maune* Good evening.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:56 pm
-whispers in his ear- Do you want to come back to my place? I think iggies is still staying with Ex... -nods at Maune, flashing him a smile, before lingering her face near his ear, fingers playing lightly over his thighs-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:59 pm
That sounds good. I need to find my phone anyway. *brushes a strand of hair away from Dame's face*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games