Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 3:35 pm
"Okay." Shun said as he stayed in his position since he didn't knwo what to do. After awhile, he decided to sit down and start eating the food Yuki gave him for something to do.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 3:42 pm
Yuki looked at Sevra and they talked to each other for a while then yuki walked down stairs and Sevra followed. Yuki walked out to the living room and sevra walked to shun. "Im sorry for my actions Shun." She said softly as she stared at the floor.  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 3:46 pm
Shun looked up as he swallowed the food that was in his mouth. When she apologized, the teen smiled as he shook his head. "Its fine Sevra. Do you feel any better?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 3:56 pm
Sevra looked at him her eyes showing that she wasnt feeling better at all so[ she just turned and walked away from him and back up the stairs to her room.  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:38 pm
When their mom was not looking, Shiro returned to his and Tora's room and climbed in bed next to his sister, who woke up after he settled in. She sits up. looking to him.
"Shiro..." When she gets no response she stands up slowly followed by heading down stairs.
"Mother, are you down here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:22 pm
Yuki heard Tora and she walked to her picking her up. "Hello sweetie how was your little nap?" She asked kissing her daughters forehead and smiling a bit.  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:20 pm
"I-it was good mom..." She lays her head on her mother shoulder.
"I had a strange dream though..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:05 pm
"Uh, wait Se-" Too late. It seemed like as the girl left, she was even more sad then when she came downstairs. Shun sighed as his ears flattened against his head. 'I said something wrong again...' He thought with another sigh before turning towards his food and picking at it.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:47 pm
Sevra walked to her room and she sobbed as she laid on her bed, her heart felt broken and she felt so embarrassed.

yuki looked at her daughter. "What was your dream about?" She asked looking at her little girl.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:55 pm
Shun finished the rest of his food and thanked Yuki for making it for him. He placed the dirty dishes in the sink then headed up the stairs to talk to Sevra. 'I wonder if I can help...Maybe I should just leave her alone..but I should apologize for making her feel sad at least...' He had been thinking the entire time until he reached her bedroom door and lightly knocked on it. "Sevra?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:03 pm
Sevra heard his voice. "Come on in Shun." She said wiping her tears as she sat up on her bed, she felt like a fool for being so forward with her feelings.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:08 pm
Shun opened the door, peeking his head in before going in. "Hey..Ummmm.." He scratched the back of his head as he tried to find his words. "Sorry for upsetting you. I didn't mean to freak out..I was just shocked is all."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:15 pm
Sevra didnt meet his eyes. "I know i know, i was dumb for making such a drastic move, it was out of line and i need to learn my boundaries, im sorry Shun." She said still not able to look at him she just stared at the floor.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:46 pm
Tora looks up to her mom. "I dreamed I was older and a slave..." She looks down.
"But I was free and did as I pleased, mainly drinking and thinking about Shiro..."
She closes her eyes.
"And the collar in my room was on my neck..."  

Alice the Loving

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games