Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
NEW KIDS COME INTRODUCE YO'SELF HURRR. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hobo Jesus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:13 am
o hai. ;D
My name's Hobie, but you can call me whutever. I'm fourteen years old >:3
I live in Canada, jealous, eh? cool
Doodling is fun.
And I post a lot. D:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:14 am
Hej!
Well. I just got an invite here and liked the looks of it so I decided to join.
I'm, hrm..., erhm... 50+ and live in Sweden. My wonderful daughter "tricked" me to Gaia as I like jigsaw puzzles and wondered if she knew a place...
I work with my hubby in his company and we import new machinery from US, Holland, Italy and used machinery from UK mainly. We also have spare parts from US. What machines? Food packaging machinery...
Anyway - besides that I love grabbing booty here and in RL I'm a guinea pig breeder... lol Yep...
I'm looking forward to suss out this place. biggrin
So:
Hi all - I'm heeereeee... blaugh  

X-antippa

AquilaLiberum

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:15 am
Welcome to the guild guys, I'm known 'round these parts as Qui, I'm a trampoline ninja according to some cool

Hobo Jesus, dear GOD I love your username xd

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:16 am
Aquila15
Welcome to the guild guys, I'm known 'round these parts as Qui, I'm a trampoline ninja according to some cool

Hobo Jesus, dear GOD I love your username xd

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

Why thank you. cool

Hobo Jesus

Bitter Chocolate Death

Partying Saint

10,850 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:24 am
I'm BCD, I'm 19 and I'm currently in school majoring in Studio Art. smile

Also, I'm nearly obsessively proud of my Airman. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:27 am
Oh hai thar wink
Welcome to the madness! -demented laugh-

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

AquilaLiberum

kim ocean
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:37 am
I know! Hobo Jesus is the greatest user name ever rofl

antippa: I don't remember how I was even tricked into coming on Gaia. I think I started out by playing Fishing and then Word Bump xd

BCD: Oh wow, another artist in the guild!! Welcome! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:01 pm

Hi I'm Dusty, I'm 22 I reside in Colorado. I'm a photographer. I'm a mom.

I was "tricked" into joining back in 04 because my friend claimed it was like "paper dolls with attitude".

User Image  

Dust.And.Echoes.

cirtneccE

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:52 pm
Yo, I'm DrenchedCoyote!
I'm 19 and I live in Calgary Alberta, the city of rodeos and a rotating restaurant!
Thanks for the invite, dudes!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:58 pm
Name/nickname:
My name is Aiden...but you can call me thanatos if you want to....

Interests:
My family, music, art, scaring the hell out of strangers, quiet places where i can be alone.

Things you cant live without:
The love of my life, my kids, Soda, yummy food, and my laptop...in that order

In five words describe yourself?
Quiet, opinionated, caring, spontaneously-humorous (it's one word! i put a hyphen!!), and my wife says "Mr. Grumpy."

Favorite Bands:
Megaherz at the moment...it changes!

Other:
I am married and i have three kids, two twin boys and a 2 year old daughter.
I will not hesitate to beat ya a** wit ya own shoe if you piss me off.

Brief history:
I am German. Born in Berlin, Germany when i was 5-ish my parents immigrated to New York, they remained there for about 2 years when they decided to come out west, settled in Washington state and there we remained until my grandmothers death in 2004. By that time i was 18 and graduating so i went off to college at The Art Institute of Portland, OR and majored in Media arts and animation. I now work at LAIKA animation company...The company that created Coraline. Somewhere between I got married and had my children. That i will treasure for eternity.  

Thanatos Adnihiloletum

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

God-the-almighty

Angelic Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:06 pm
Hi, I just got an invite and considering I belong to 90+ guilds I don't normally accept invites anymore. xd This looked interesting though.

My name is Teresa, yes I'm a woman and I'm glad to see some older gaians here because I'm 41.

Well this last year has sucked so I'm guessing the next can only get better. I do plan to do a lot of writing and art again. Facing your mortality sometimes gives a person a good kick in the butt to stop procrastinating.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:41 pm
Welcome to the guild guys biggrin

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

AquilaLiberum

Chili Cheese Danish

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:28 pm
∫^3+ (µ - (§² / Π^1) x eg² = ∑b-1(n)wiΔ + √123Ω x (∤∪fi) ! Π(Π ≠ Π? wΠΔt) -2 ∫µ^4 / (f^a) -∞ + 3 = : (

; D
Oh hey yo. I'm Apple, and it's lovely to meet you all. I'm 20, I enjoy writing science fiction, love making little crafty things, I'm a hueg Doctor Who fangirl, and my current musical obsession is Wolf Parade. Usually, you can find me hanging out in Word Games, specifically Statements, so typing in more than one sentence per post is more than a little strange. XD
"I have a theory. The theory is called 'it's not like it can get any worse.'"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:45 pm
Welcome all!! biggrin

Dusty: *lol* "Paper dolls with attitude?" That's one way to describe it!

Thanatos: It's great to see a dad on Gaia! I was just thinking the other day how much more common it is to see moms on Gaia than it was when I joined, and yet I don't see dads as often.

Teresa: Yeah, we have a pretty wide age group in this guild! I'm an older Gaian myself biggrin

Apple: I love Doctor Who! I'm sad there won't be a season four until 2010!  

kim ocean
Crew

Mimi Morea

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:24 pm
Hey, my name is Michelle and I'm going to be seventeen in August. I was invited to the guild, and I'm flattered about the qualifications to be invited, hehe. ^^; I was born and still live in New York City. I don't go on Gaia as often anymore, but this guild seems cool so I'll participate in it when I log in.  
The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games