Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:58 pm
: razz ops his head back in with another tray but places a black shadow barrier around this one then places another tray in front of Wiccan:: here this tray is for you  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:39 pm
-considers dispelling the barrier around Maune's tray and stealing it, but decides against it-  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:49 pm
::Hands Showa a plate of cookies:; here you go ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:00 pm
Thank you. ^-^

-accepts the plate of cookies-  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:03 pm
your welcome ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:40 pm
Maune
: razz ops his head back in with another tray but places a black shadow barrier around this one then places another tray in front of Wiccan:: here this tray is for you

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YUMMY!!! COOKIES!!! Thankies Maune!! So LISH!! mrgreen  

wiccan j

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:07 pm
wiccan j
Maune

Your welcome Wiccan if you don't touch the other set of cookies I will make you a tray of some cookies just for you ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:40 am
*Walks inside the Cabana and surveys the place as he makes his way over to the bar. Notices a tray of cookies sitting on the bar and reaches out for one ... his hand is blocked by an invisible barrier and he cannot get at the cookies. He tries several different angles with no success* Huh, this is really odd. It appears that there is some sort of force field or something around this tray! Man, that's too bad, because those cookies look really, really good! *sighs, then goes behind the bar and helps himself to a cup of coffee. He tosses a tip in the tip jar and exits the thread*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

wiccan j

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:42 am
Maune
wiccan j
Maune

Your welcome Wiccan if you don't touch the other set of cookies I will make you a tray of some cookies just for you ^^

YAY!!!! I promise not to touch those cookies *looks at the tray longing* I like the shortbread cookies with red and green sprinkles please!!!!!! *hugs Maune* You are such a great friend* 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:00 pm
*walks up to the bar* Ooh, cookies! ^_^ *tries to get one, but is blocked by the barrier* B-but... They look so good! crying Somebody's torturing us! I can even smell them!  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:25 pm
*Skates through the thread and stops suddenly.* Cookies! That no one can have. Not that I can ever have them again. stare *A blast of cold air fills the room as she skates through Maune, sending chills through him.* Being a ghost sure comes in handy. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:03 pm
::Removes the barrier as he hits himself on the forhead as he felt a cold air go through his body as he went towards the kitchen to make some shortbread cookies with red and green sprikes for Wiccan:; Bah I forgot to remove the barrier for everyone I did that to keep Wiccan out.  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:53 pm
*walks into the bar* Hmmm... somebody brought cookies. *takes a gingerbread man and nibbles on it* Not bad.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:40 pm
*smells shortbread cookies baking in the oven...hums to herself* Gonna get some cookies!! Gonna get some coookies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *flashes a toothy smile towards Maune* User Image  

wiccan j

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:40 am
*Steps up to the bar and sees the tray of cookies is still sitting there* Hmm, I wonder? *reaches out for a cookie and manages to snag a gingerbread man* Alright! *munches on the cookie while he pours himself a cup of coffee. He tosses a tip into the tip jar, grabs another cookie and his coffee, then exits the thread* Excellent gingerbread cookies!  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games