Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arts of the Midnight

Back to Guilds

Where time is not a boundary for dreams. 

Tags: arts, painting, music, movies, randomness 

Reply AM forum
Get to know the Guild! (introduce yourself here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome
  Artist!
View Results

Dragon Warior Mike

Lonely Explorer

7,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:34 pm
My real name is unimportant at the moment. I like drawing, anime, I'm currently looking at stuff for game design. I am working hard on a project Wish me luck and look for my game in video game stores near you. The Game isbased on a story that I wrote, The League of exiles.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:39 pm
User Image
User Image
Hurr.
First off, I'd like to say thanks for the invite.
Second, about me eh? Well names Ciana, but it's easier to just remember Candi.
Obviously the reason I was invited here is because my main passion is art, but I do have others,
such as singing, dancing, editing & cooking.
As for myself personally? I'm not too sure, I'll just quote what some have said about me:

Cute
Dork
Weird
Unique
Amazing
Talented
Effing Hilarious.

Guess that about sums it up.
Well, I hope to meet some interesting people here.
<3

CosplayCorrupted

xhuntresx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:05 pm
Hello I am new as well, just joined today! I am really into the arts because, I can be in my own little world where everything is beautiful, and somewhat colorful 3nodding . But most importantly it comes from me. No one can judge it, by right or wrong, because everyone sees it from tehir own perspective. Art is liberating, and is true, harbored emotions, expressed through, literature, music, drawing, painting, acting, etc. Well, at least that is what I think. mrgreen Well, I tend to enjoy, drawing, writing, and painting (though I am barely beginning) I do tend to be in the shy side sometimes, but later I turn intot he wacky loveable, trustworthy, protective friend everyone loves! 4laugh That's about it for me! And i hope to meet and befriend new people. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:22 pm
Welcomes everyone. cool  

Dagger1819
Crew

I N V E E S A B L E

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:23 pm
Hey ;D
i just joined, obviously. I want to be a writer once i finish college, so that means i want to major in literature. I never have a set plot with whatever i'm writing, i just wing it 3nodding umn...yeah redface  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:35 pm
Welcome! *glomps* =D  

Dagger1819
Crew

Scream Pilots

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:05 pm
I'm honored to have been invited ^.^
Hello all, I'm Amber. I'm mainly interested in and practice in photography, but I do a lot of both traditional and digital painting and illustrating.
So uh yeah. Hi. xD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:09 pm
Welcome to you as well. =]  

Dagger1819
Crew

Gaida Rai

2,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:43 pm
Hi! I'm Gaida. Thank you for inviting me. :3

I'm a hobbist, which means that I draw and make graphics for my own pleasure (and sometimes for some amount of gold. x3 ). I'm a digital artist mostly; while I always make sketches on paper, I colour and finish them in graphic editor.

Main object of my drawing are horses - I draw them since I remember myself. Also I draw other animals and I hope with time I'll became a decent animalist. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:54 pm
Thanks for the invite!

I'm happy to meet everyone!

heart  

xl_faerydae_lx

Dagger1819
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:15 pm
Welcome you two  
themacmillanpage rolled 20 12-sided dice: 9, 12, 10, 5, 7, 3, 3, 3, 8, 10, 3, 1, 2, 3, 2, 2, 11, 12, 10, 11 Total: 127 (20-240)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:33 am
hey, my name is pat.i live in the usa and........yea theres not much to say about where i live.so i like to play guitar and drums.i'm in boyscouts.what gives me enjoyment is annouying my friends, horassing other people, disturbing the peace, making movies, drawing, playing games, and tapping the ell out of other member's fishtanks(that whole 5k taps in 6 minutes is all me biggrin )  

themacmillanpage

themacmillanpage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:35 am
themacmillanpage
hey, my name is pat.i live in the usa and........yea theres not much to say about where i live.so i like to play guitar and drums.i'm in boyscouts.what gives me enjoyment is annouying my friends, horassing other people, disturbing the peace, making movies, drawing, playing games, and tapping the ell out of other member's fishtanks(that whole 5k taps in 6 minutes is all me biggrin )

yea 127 out of 240!
i own!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:16 am
XDDDDDDDDD  

Dagger1819
Crew

Pandamoneyelephant00

Interesting Genius

7,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:45 am
Welcome!

@Daggy: Blue aint dead I is IMing him now^^ Like the new avvie?  
AM forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games