Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:35 pm
Hikari shook her head. "I'm not sick." muttered Hikari embarrassingly. She then pointed at Chaos while she was looking away. "Could you please put some clothes on?" spoke Hikari in a soft tone of voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:41 pm
chaos went back to bathroom get his shirt and put on then walk to hikari "my dear it is great to payback of fun and other but if ur ready for it but ask me this is ur first time man with u in one bed and sleep with me"said chaos pull out other cig and start to lit it.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:57 pm
Hikari was still blushing as she had a pouting face. "It's true...so what of it?" said Hikari and remembered something. Her head lowered as she was reminded of her mother, Shirayuki. "...It was just me...and mom..." spoke Hikari as she gave a pained smile on her countenance.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:17 pm
"here is come the rain and thunderstorm"said chaos heavy rain and lighting strike cross the sky that chaos pin down hikari stare that u "if im him my brother Dan he will do this and rape u in this minute but never let no man touch u because i ask Shirayuki if i can marry one the daughter is oldest one to be my wife"said chaos get off of hikari went outside bit still have his cig on his lip.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:27 pm
Hikari's heart was racing as she was pinned down by Chaos. Her face turned sour as she was reminded of Dan. The person who betrayed them by siding with their father. "Could you please not mention his name?" spoke Hikari as she stayed on the bed, thinking of what he said afterwards.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:33 pm
pour hard outside and chaos knew it is war soon and never want get hikari to get hurt but went back to in side and walk to hikari glomp her chest. "if me i made u out a woman out of u"said chaos hugs hikari back side.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:35 pm
Hikari blushed and was surprised from the hug. "H-hey! Where do you think you're touching me?!" said Hikari as she closed her eyes from embarrassment.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:42 pm
"hmm very ripe and pure ur ready for it"said chaos move hand under ur shirt glope ur chest.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:51 pm
Hikari blushed more as Chaos's hand move under her shirt. "Wh-what are you doing?!" spoke Hikari as she tried to get away. She wasn't prepared for any of this, especially mentally.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:02 pm
chaos pull away and run out the room outside pour hard rain" what the hell wrong me"said chaos.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:04 pm
When she was freed from Chaos's grasps, Hikari let a sigh leave her lips as she buried her face on the pillow. She didn't know what was going on with him at all, especially from the stunt he had just pulled.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:15 pm
chaos knew it is time and rush to hikari to fast start to walk away to church tower "why it is happen to me and it is push to her to fast"said chaos knew took his one his gun and sword with him.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:20 pm
Hikari tried to think of a reason as to why he was doing what he was trying to do, but, nothing really comes to mind. Her face saddened slightly as she thought that she didn't really know much about Chaos.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:27 pm
"look chaos took one each his weapon hikari and u know that memory is seal away too"said shi on window of outside.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:49 pm
Hikari jumped as she heard Shi. Last time she remembered, Shi was trying to kill her. She tried to locate where the voice was coming from, finding that it was coming from a window. She approached the window, finding him there. She shot a glare towards him, still remembering what he had done to her.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games