Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:42 am
User ImageCatherine made a Tsk'ing sound when she felt Nick's aura...Catherine turned to Kurai and took her hand...She then whispered to her "Follow me..." Catherine pulled Kurai's hand until she walked with her. Catherine took Kurai to the staff room. "Now Kurai...Do you love Nick?!" Catherine said closng the door and stand near the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:58 am
User Image

Loraina pushed through to see the one man sitting on the bed looking angry and confused.
She sat on the side of the bed. "Hey um are you okay now or do you still need all the women in the room. If your mad there is no reason for them to be here just calm down getting angry will help nothing. So you need to call down okay?We can all leave if you need us to but you don't need to try to deal with everyone while angry because you might do or say something that you will regret so do me a favor and just calm down please." She said trying not to sound like a mother but doing her best to be soothing and authoritive.

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:06 am
User ImageNick bent forward and placed his hands on the back of his head. The realization was too much for him to bear. One day all this will come to an end.. maybe even by my hands.. Nick has already grew fond of Half Moon and its residents, the funny, the sweet, the wild and the down right crazy. Watching them suffer would be too much. It was strange for a child of death to feel such attachment towards people. Even now as he looked at the girls in his room, both worried and just curious, there was a small, fragile bond. It somewhat calmed him down. But just as he was about to speak, a searing pain in his body came, followed by a punch in the gut feeling. Nick's heart felt like it was being crushed from the inside.

Nick gripped his shirt, trying to resist the enormous pain. Trying his best to hide the feeling to prevent them from worrying, he sat up and excused himself, leaving Loraina, Catherine, Alice, Kurai and Rachel in his room. As soon as he was out of their view, Nick dashed to the bathroom and locked himself inside. Placing both hands on the sink, he glared at his reflection. The pain came back, worse this time. A minute later, he saw a shadowy figure in the dirty mirror. Its chilling presence, the dark cloak and hood, the eerie red glowing eyes, the person staring back at him with an evil grin, was no other that his father.. Death.

Death held up a thumping red object covered in chains. My heart! Nick thought to himself as his father made it float just above his cold hands. Then suddenly, he made the chains pull tight, squishing the heart and causing it to pump violently fast. Nick felt the pain instantly. Death then stopped for a while and began to speak in an unearthly tone. "Wouldn't it be nice to watch all these people suffer?" With a snap of a finger, he turned the mirror into a peek into the future. There he showed New Orleans as a huge burning crater. Ashes fell like snow, as bodies burn all over. On the center of the crater was the remains of Half Moon. Nick was sitting in the middle, screaming in agony as all the people he once knew lay dead around him, killed in brutal and horrible ways. Like a broken video, the vision repeats on the part everyone in Half Moon gets violently executed. The sight was enough to make one sick, but Nick quickly clenched his fists and smashed the mirror.

Nick panted as he watched his fist bleed on the wall. For a moment, he felt his father leave him alone. Just as he was about to turn around, Death showed up physically, gripped Nick by the neck and pinned him to the wall. "You will come back to us, and you will remember your purpose in this life, fool." With that, Death left and Nick stayed on the bathroom floor, a bit shocked that his father didn't finish him off. Nick's decision was now clear, he must leave before he puts anyone in harm's way.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:24 am
User Image

Alice walked out into the hall once the bathroom door was shut, her body relaxing a little. Staring at the bathroom for a few minutes, she tilted her head. He looked like he was suffering from heartburn or something. Could that be why he was on the floor? But the other chick had to give him CPR.....
Thoroughly confused yet again, Alice wanted to go back to the bar and drown herself in whiskey; her body walked to the bathroom instead and knocked on the door
"are you alright?" she asked, annoyed she can't seem to be at ease for a second

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ReiXBunny

Desirable Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:30 am
User Image

Rachel saw Nick excuse himself and she saw the wavering feelings that he was trying to hide. She began to worry and politely excused herself outside of the room. She wanted to be near him no matter what even if something or nothing happens. She wanted to let him be sure that she was there for him.

The witch led herself to the vacant room and morphed with the shadows. She travels along the hallway and back to the room as she jumped from one person's shadow to the next and made her way into the bathroom where she blocked off his exit.

She was in sadness, close to tears as she saw him panting and his fist bleeding as she took his fist and uncurled it as she kisses the blood off of it.

"Please my love, my Mr.Death, I don't wish for you to be in pain alone. It's always okay to be yourself in no matter what form you may take. No matter what ever comes our way, I want to be there for you and to help take the load of pain off. Let me take some of the burden of even if it is something or nothing because I don't want to see you like this." As she said this to him in a quiet voice she let her tears out as she wraps her arms around him. She looks up at him and nuzzles his cheek as she continues to hold him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:06 am
User Image
Loraina sighed and got off the bed. She walked out the door and did not step to the bathroom she only yelled over her shoulder as she walked away.
"My name is Loraina I'll be three door's down let me know if you need any help at all." She said and dragged her duffel to her own door.She walked in and threw it at the wall knocking a picture down.She screamed and sat on the floor with a thud. She blew out her breath.What the hell was wrong with her why had she followed her sister.She was at a dead end now she was stuck here where people basicly ignore you and walk away when all your doing is trying to help.She balled up her fist and punched the door just barely flinching at the pain even though people would hear her she didn't care.F-uck people they could go screw a freaking key whole for all she cared she was tired of people being horrible to other people just because they didn't get their way.

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:41 am
User ImageKurai looked up, the pain not quite subsiding yet, but she could see now. She had been taken to the staff room... by Catherine? She listened to the question, taking it in.

Do I love him...

"I don't know," she replied, slowly, carefully. "I don't think I remember what love is. And even if I do, what can I do about it? Absolutely nothing. He's up there," Kurai moved one of her hands above her head, "And I'm down here," she moved her left hand as low as she could without bending down. After a while, she returned them to her sides.

"Besides, he's busy with his problems. I don't want to become another thing he has to worry about. And anyway... I don't think I would be able to stand it if he got hurt. And with me, he will get hurt."

Kurai couldn't say that her old master must be planning something. Only Nick knew, and it would be a secret for now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:41 am
User ImageCatherine made a bit angry face then she sighed. "Kurai, Don't hold back your emotions or feelings..." Catherine told as she her wings get back into her body "Besides...I were the same like you. Not knowing nothing..." Catherine told as she look down.

"My sister is Succubus, Im Fairy. My Mom is Vampire..." Catherine explained as she sighed. "That's why Im a bit confused with everything." Catherine continued

"My sister...Came today giving me a warning." Catherine then hold her heart and sighed once again.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:56 pm
User Image "Warning?" Kurai asked, more alert. "About what? Is that how you know what's happening?"

She really wanted to know, but Kurai was also trying to get off the other topic. Her feelings were not something she was completely comfortable with.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:18 pm
User Image"That's what i want to know..." Catherine sighed and she look at Kurai again.

"You...Don't want to talk about that?" Catherine said again and told "I want your feelings out...You will feel better."

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:16 pm
User ImageUser ImageWhy does this girl have to be so damn persistent...

"Alright, I love him," Kurai admitted softly. But then... She morphed smoothly into shadow, eyes glowing like coal and her form swirling with shadows. Her shape was undefined and became sharp or blurry at random. Sometimes she even melted completely away. This was what she gave up when Sonneillon took her in. Her existence. Now that she wasn't bound to him and had no reason for being there, it was fading fast.

"But look at me." Kurai breathed, her voice coming out differently because she didn't usually talk while she was in this form. "Look at me and tell me if I can love someone. If someone can love me, even if I am nothing. I am not worth anyone's time. Now that I have no reason to live, I'll just fade away. I'm not even be able to protect someone I love."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:02 pm
User ImageCatherine made a Tsk'ing sound, But then she sighed "Kurai!" Catherine exclaimed then her wings came out larger once again.

"Listen to me! You think you are nothing...But everyone in this world...Everyone in this world, Sometimes need time to admit that they are worth to live." Catherine took a long breathe on pauses.

Catherine then look at Kurai again and said "You got a rival...It is Rachel. Who i have treating long ago." Catherine then look at Kurai's crimson eyes.

"She always takes Nick, And make him sad to choose you. Why won't you just begin MORE than enemies with her?" Catherine then sighed after all of those phrases.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:02 pm
User ImageNhanna let out a little burp as she set the glass back down with a clank. It was empty, and she giggled, placing her fingers against her mouth to hide it. She watched as the girl entered, sitting next to her before storming off. "Lover's spat?" She said to Jessica, giggling once more. She hopped off the stool, twirling on one clunky, doll- like shoe. "Wolf Girl does...many questionable...things." She said, speaking of Danni, the one Jessica had referred to earlier. It was then that she caught sight of the glass the fairy had left untouched. She skipped over to it, lifting it up to her mouth with both hand, and drinking deeply.

------------------------------->
"Play with me...
And I'll play with you...
Cut and sew...
Your heart in two...
Tickle you...
Until you scream...
Make you laugh...
Until you bleed...
Cut and sew...
Your smile anew...
Play with me...
And I'll play with you..."
<-------------------------------

User ImageDanni sat on the edge of the roof, reveling in the breeze. Unable to help herself, she through back her head and howled, long and deep. She tilted her head when she was finished, laughing slightly. ~Good to breath...~ She thought. And then she heard the answering howls, and her stomach dropped. ~Idiot! Do you honestly think they're going to stay away after hearing you howl like that?!~ She groaned, getting up from the ledge. ~The wolves come.~ She thought bitterly.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:13 pm
User Image
Jessica hissed accidently as she spat her next words.
"Hell no that little B-itch is my sister for all intent's and purpose's.I told her not to come after me that some day I would come back but did she listen no of course not she has gotten herself into a mess I can't get her out of this time."
She said as she watched the girl down the second drink.

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:23 pm
User Image Kurai changed back.

"I appreciate what you're trying to do, but..." she looked at Catherine firmly. "Rachel is my friend. I know she's more sure of her feelings than I am... I don't want an enemy out of her. If she can take care of Nick better than I can, then she can do all she wants."

Even if she did cut her link with me earlier. That hurt.

She sighed. "I'll just... go up and check on Nick again..."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games