Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sisu1kar

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:51 am
Thanks for allowing me to join! See, I truly am a Geezer... I had forgotten that I submitted an application to join!!!!!!

Karin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:24 pm
Hello all. I'm a 21 year-old queer chick. I do enjoy anime and the book learnin', and yes, I have to wear glasses to do those activities... Pleased to meet all of you.  

bookviper

prettypinkdragon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:38 pm
Hi all I'm Sandy 21 and still young, im engaged to a fantastic man and I'm going back to college i cant wait to be a student again instead of acting 60!!! I'm going to be a jewellry designer and qualified gold& silve smith by the end woohoo go me 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:42 pm
Tarotess
otakujack
Lil Brat
*Glomps Jack* Glomp Vampy for me, woulda ya hun? *Looks for the new members* Hmmm, musta seen me coming and hided - lol. So Jack - we still gotta keep it PG-13? Since peeps can only come here by invite... wink
this is a public forum dear. xp
gonk that is what geezer chat is for wink
Init i no what u mean and i think your funny you no lol biggrin  

DJ_Shrooms

DJ_Shrooms

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:44 pm
bookviper
Hello all. I'm a 21 year-old queer chick. I do enjoy anime and the book learnin', and yes, I have to wear glasses to do those activities... Pleased to meet all of you.
And you.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:58 pm
Hello! I'm 24 years old and new here. ^_^ I'm ready to be a geezer. lol  

Murasaki Cross

ProphetDee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:25 pm
Hey fellow geezers... 21 here... really tired of walking into towns and end up talking to kids... awkward... anime, manga, sports, vidoe games... anyone with like interests we should hang out in towns...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:17 pm
Hello everyone...yep, I too am a geezer, 46 year-old geezer at that!  

LenaLenaLena

ThornedRazor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:38 pm
Hey everyone, another geezer for the old folks home. I'm 26 ancient years old, and I'm rather glad to find a place that doesn't have an average age of dime store vino.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:25 pm
Hello my fellow Geezers. I'm Kitsy, a 22 year old Geezer. Lessee here.. I'm a graphic designer who doesn't want to be a graphic designer for a living, so now I'm in college again to learn how to run printing presses and things related to that.  

Kitsune_Dakota

Mega Lunatic

PurplePanties

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:55 pm
ZPhantom
Hi there! I am a 36 year old mom of 4 kids, 3 boys and a girl...2 teenagers, a pre teen and a 7 going on 17 year old....Lol
Wow way cool...I have 2 girls...one is 18 and the other is 8 going on 18..so I completely understand.
I also love being a mom because when it comes to computer time I win..hee hee hee  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:58 pm
blaugh Want to hear something really geezerish...I cant remember if I posted and introduction on this thread...silly me...
If I didnt here it goes...and if I did...sorry you have to read it twice. ha ha
I am 38 years old mom living in Michigan, 2 girls and love to make new friends and hang out. I was thinking that we should all go to a pool in the town that is empty and claim it for all the geezers out there. What you all think?  

PurplePanties

MHHornfreak

Fashionable Conversationalist

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:59 pm
Sounds good to me xD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:37 pm
hey guys! Im kristin, 21 and from Florida. I have a certificate in Broadcasting. Currently working in Disney and Universal. I ve been on gaia for over 5 years now 0_0.  

purplekitty

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

sunsetdreams

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:30 pm
Hello everybody. I am Sonya.
New to this guild.
I spend a lot of time on gaia
Am in love with the most wonderful man. (Also a gaian)
And enjoy role playing and what not.
Send me a pm and say hi sometime.

*Waives goodbye*  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games