Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:52 pm
"Well first of all i'll tell you that im a master at fake smiles and one things for sure is that someone doesn't shoot something...like a phone for no reason. It's ok thoug you don't have to tell me anything as longs as your ok now." Scarlet smiled and gave a slight chuckel.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:57 pm
" we can camp out here for the night" i said

" did u leave scarlet a note ?" suki said

"yeah when we left my dad went back home meru went with him so the note on my pillow in my room"i said

" do u think she'll find it?" suki said

" i hope"  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:00 pm
"What fake smile? And I only shot my phone because it was being stupid." He lied still smiling fakely. He knew it was stupid excuse.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:06 pm
Scarlet chuckled again then she sat down levitating as if there was a chair there. "Well ok i'll buy it for now, but know this...if there's anything wrong don't be afraid to tell me. You may not believe me but i can help alot. Good things come when you know a lot of things others dont as well as have things people could never imagine." Scarlet smiled and stood up, "Well i'll let you think about what i said." She began to walk back to the school.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:10 pm
"I know that, but no one can help this time." He whispered to himself as he looked down on the grass.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:10 pm
" i hope my father don't die he protet me so many times i think this time i should save him" i said

" were u pinned to a tree for three year?" suki said

" yeah " i said  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:17 pm
Scarlet stopped as she heard his last comment, "If you believe that then there truely isn't way of helping you." She turned around and looked up at the sky, "Why help someone that doesn't want it. There's never a situation were one cannot recieve help, theres always away to be helped." She looked down at him her smile still on her face and her eyes soften. "You're never alone."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:29 pm
"maybe i should have stsyed behide .." suki said

"why is that?" i said

" cuz scarlet probly worried about me" suki said looking at the ground

" well i would send u back but i can't use my maige rember" i look at the ground also

" yeah i know it's ok " suki said  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:34 pm
"It's not that I want you to help. It is forbidden." He said as he looked at her with his eyes full of pain. He quickly looked away. "I will be moving out of here within 5 days." He looked at her again and smiled, but the smile did not reach his eyes. "Thanks for everything."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:39 pm
"Forbidden huh...interesting..." she looked down and thought to herself, Now how many things have i done that were forbidden? Too many to count... She shook her head and looked back at him, "Umm about you leaving i can't allow you to do that....see there something about this school thats really unique. Once you inroll you can't leave until you're done for the year. So that means you're stuck here...." Scarlet chuckled and again headed toward the school but then added, "Like i said you're not alone....oh and I love messing with forbidden things." She winked and made her way back slightly laughing.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:44 pm
" i'm glade meru good now though" i said

" weren't u scared of him" suki said

" yeah for a long time" i said still looking at the ground  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:46 pm
"What if.. I caught a disease which can contaminate the other students?" He asked. Stupid question. He thought to himself.  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:49 pm
Scarlet stopped, "Then im sure i can easily cure it....might be painful but at least you'd be cured." She walked back over to him, "Do you have a disease of was that also an excuse?" She smiled and waited for his reply.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:52 pm
"An excuse." He said and smiled. He then turned serious "This a Magical School for magical students, right? What if I was to lose my powers?"  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:58 pm
"If someone were to lose there powers then they would no longer be bound to the school. I wouldn't kick them out if thats what you think. I actually have some humans coming here trying to learn things they may never learn. Soon they will get that ability though," Scarlet smiled at the thought. "But does one really lose there powers?" Scarlet wasn't really asking him the question, she walked around him and placed her hand on a tree, "I don't think so, I think no matter how much they take, in the end you'll always have a bit of magic still in you. It's all on how much you want it, if you want it enough, soon your fool powers would return. I believe im certain that our powers come from the heart form our minds. Can someone really take away your mind and heart can someone really take away something that you love something that you were born with. I don't think so," Scarlet looked over at him with a smile and her eyes even softer then before.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games