Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:23 pm

Zack was gone out of his room the only thing that showed it was a opened window he was on the roof sitting and looking like he was meditating

Friend looked at Maralyn with a dirty look "i dont beleave your my master so telling me what to destroy and what not to destroy is a little out of your league dont you think" he then ripped his arm away from her he returned beside Eric who was only chuckling
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:24 am

Maralyn paid no attention to his remark. She looked at Ichiro, who seemed very timid.

Mewkitty213

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:08 pm

Ichiro scratched the back of his head. "Yeah so you think the school blowing up while Eric was in it was a good idea? Why are you protecting ones who took innocent lives? Is it because you have done so yourself?"

Kishiko tapped into the minds of all the remaining DeathPenalties. This is your mistress here. Sorry to tell you this but terrorists have placed a bomb in our school and have framed me so I'm in hiding. My sources believe that one of the Chibi Cupcakes had something to do with it. Now I instruct each and every one of you to inconspicuously go to our secret base far away from the school ruins. Meet up there and then plan invasions on the lives of the Cupcakes. Remember: I'm counting on you. "Well that sure will stir things up now will they Ace?" She tickled her baby's tummy and lit the candles that were in a circle.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:00 pm

Shirean payed no mind to Kishiko. She wanted to change herself from a DeathPenalty, to a ChibiCupcake. "Maralyn, do me a favour." She told Maralyn to try and contact Kishiko.

Maralyn closed her eyes, and she fell back, as if her mind decided to leave her, and wanted to find a new body. Soon, Maralyn found Kishiko. "Ms. Kishiko. Shirean Lyer has informed me to try and tell you that she is quitting the DeathPenalties, and Becoming a Chibi. I had nothing to do with her decision, she told me."

Mewkitty213

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:28 pm

Friend looked at eric "sir i have to leave you know why" Eric nodded and smiled "bye"

Zack opened his eyes and left the roof he went down to the kitchen from the roof only to pass Kishiko doing some weird thing "im going to regret asking but what the hell are you doing Kishiko"
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:37 pm

Minami slightly tapped Eric on the shoulder. "Hey, where did u get a friend like that?!" She asked

Windyful

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:04 pm

Eric looked at the girl "uhm i cant say or somebodys head will explode in the world" he said chuckling
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:43 pm

" eek Kowaii.....What happens if you tell his name? Will someone die? Will a city explode? Will a state blow up? eek WILL THE WHOLE WORLD EXPLODE?!?! " Minami said, all over the place

"Oh right, Ichiro," She said turning to him. "You asked where I got your name right? Here's my answer:I have resources and those resources are up there. 3nodding " Minami said pointing to the sky.

Windyful

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100

Windyful

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:53 pm

"Ah speaking of my resources, I'll be back. We'll talk later. 3nodding " Sundennly, huge wings spouted from Minami's back covering her body, changing her appearance. Then she took off into the sky.

User Image <--((Minami's angel form by the way))
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:43 pm

Kishiko heard Maralyn's voice in her head. That doesn't concern me. She can leave if she wants. But former DeathPenalty's are often the targets. Don't go after me I have my own business to attend to. Oh and if you EVER tap into my mind again, I will burn your head with unruly memories.Kishiko heard Zack's question and, unwavered, gave him an answer that wasn't really an answer. "Something that doesn't concern you."

Ichiro helped tending to the wounds of the remaining students. What kind of leader is Zack anyway..

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:08 pm

Zack lowered his stare into a glare "Kishiko tell me now" he said starting to get mad he knew she was up to something just then Kaz talked to Zack let me out for a bit bro Zack sighed then he turned into Kaz

Kaz looked at the giant circle of candles "uhm whats going on Kishiko did i miss something while i was away?"
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:44 pm

"Well I'm mad at your 'good' half. He's a weakling and I don't feel like telling you since i know he can hear."

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

dawgybites

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:50 pm

Tsuna held Seyn and smiled "I'm so sorry...." he looked at the wings and smiled heartfeltly "You are the second angel I've ever met"
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:40 am

Kaz frowned a bit "ok just dont be to hard on Zack yeah he is weak but you have to remember he's a angel doing things in a aggresive way isnt really in his nature plus if he loses the love for you so do i" he said the last part in a whisper and walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:24 pm

"Apology accepted." She looked up at Tsuna with a heart-warming smile. She looked back down at Kuhn, who called her "Mama."
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games