Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:16 am
DemolitionboyXX
When Brago was done undressing them and his ship expanded, he started teasing her with it. "wow, im kind of tired maybe I should stop here" he teased rubbing up against her.

User Image
"If you stop now I might hurt you." Hana said pulling him down to her and kissing him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:32 am
"Such demands, I understand." Brago said putting his manhood into her. He had switched positions with her. "Role reversal." He said playfully.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:37 am
User Image
"OH, so you just want me to do all the work." Hana teased him.

GOLLY GEE WIZ BATMAN, ITS A TIME SKIP!

Hana laid on top of brago with her eyes closed, enjoying his warmth.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:44 am
"Are you satisfied Hana? I can go again if you want me to."He smirked.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:46 am
User Image
"I'm sure you can go more than one more time." Hana told him looking at him. "And I can too."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:57 am
"Good, then I will do it with you just how you like it after you get back from helping Nike"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:02 pm
User Image
"Whats going on that Nike needs my help so suddenly?" Hana asked, looking up at Brago. "She didn't start the war already, did she?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:04 pm
"Yup. She went up to remove the Rag from power. I myself cant touch this matter, but I can send you."  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:04 pm
Jayce Elder
User ImageLeonSkurks

The wolf yelped as he was tossed aside, but was back on his feet, wearing a challenging look upon his face. He side stepped, beginning to circle the Ragnok. He looked over the opponent, searching for a weak spot, knowing one was behind the knees.

"Fool," the Ragnok said and shifted into full animal transformation. Growling and snarling,now was a timber wolf. He also began to circle,weighing the opponent. He leapt and snapped, lunging for Leon's neck.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:07 pm
((Might as well set up and prepare))

Caldwell watches from beside the ring. He writes as Leon and the Ragnok fight. He has perfect notes on each one's style... or lack thereof. He watches and waits for an opportunity to do what must be done. He waits for Leon and the Ragnok to separate slightly.  

Kroenig

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:11 pm
User Image
"Anything specific you want me to do? or do you just want me to be there?" HAna asked him, sitting up over him a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:12 pm
Lady Eevee
User Image
"Anything specific you want me to do? or do you just want me to be there?" HAna asked him, sitting up over him a little.

"Make sure Nikes body stays safe... oh and protect Misha. Anything else is up to you."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:15 pm
User Image
"alright" Hana said getting up and putting her dress back on. "I'
ll be back in a little bit." She told Brago before dissappearing as she ran. She picked up Nikes scent and followed it and came across the fight. "Nike, want to fill me in here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:16 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon ducked his head down, protecting the front of his throat, but was knocked down by the impact of the Ragnok. He clamped his jaw down on the Ragnok's leg and shook his head violently back and forth.  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:19 pm
"I fight for what I beleive in, Garrett. You should know this." He hissed every word.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games