Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:31 pm

"Lets go to a club." Hannah smiled and giggled. Austin flicked her ear "You are not old enough." She rolled her eyes "How about we just all go to the beach?" Austin eyes widened and glanced down at her "What kind of swim suit you have?" Hannah looked up at him "Bikini, why?" He smiled and looked at Jude "I vote beach."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:34 pm

Jude nodded and smiled. Blake nodded as well. "Beach's good. What do we do about the kids?" He asked.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:53 pm

Hannah looked at Blake "Would Aria like to volunteer?"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:58 pm

Aria smirked and nodded. "I'd love too." She said. "Alright! Sounds like a plan." He said, putting his arm around Erin.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:10 pm

Hannah smiled as Austin puts his arms over her shoulders. "Wanna head there now?" He looking at the others. Hannah look up and kissed his chin.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:15 pm

"Sure." Blake said, walking towards the nearest beach. Erin looked back at Aria. "Take good care of the kids, okay?" She said. Aria nodded. Jude and Tomoyo walked with the others, Jude slinging his arm around Tomoyo.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:45 pm

(( I got to go to bed I we can finish this tomorrow. ))
Hannah jumped on Austin's back and kissed his cheek. "I need to rinse off this dirt camo also" Hannah said, giggling. Austin smiled walked on the side of Jude.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:16 pm

((Alright smile ))
Jude smiled and winked at Austin, looking at Tomoyo. "You have a swimsuit?" He asked. Tomoyo nodded.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:56 pm

"So what will we do?" Sora asked. "Anybody have any ideas?"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:48 pm

Hannah jumped off Austin's back and ran across the sand doing a cartwheel. Austin chuckled, running after her and putting his arms around her waist spinning.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:52 pm

Aria shrugged. "I don't know..." She said. Jude picked up Tomoyo and smirked, running towards the beach. Erin chuckled and looked up at Blake. "You look stunning... As always." He said, smiling and grabbing her hand.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:08 pm

"I got my swimsuit under my clothes" Hannah smiled and slipped off her shorts and tank top, revealing her blue bikini. She placed her cloths on the sand and ran to the water, diving under the water. Austin smiled and watched her go under, taking off his shirt and walking towards the water.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:00 pm

Tomoyo blushed and looked up at Jude. "I think I can walk now." She said, giggling a bit. Jude smiled and felt her forehead. "But you're warm." He said. Tomoyo smirked and rolled her eyes. "I'm always warm." She said, chuckling. Jude smirked and slung her over his back and started spinning around. Blake and Erin smiled at each other, both of thheir hand intertwined with one anothers.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:49 pm

(I'm so lost. It's all lovey o.0)

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:51 pm

(( sweatdrop sorry... Tomoyo, Jude, Erin, Blake, Austin, and Hannah are at the beach, the others are in the forest.))
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games