Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:58 pm
(Candy is given out in all the classrooms in the main building , and all the buildings as well.)

Avery caught up with the taco kid just as he started to head downstairs, upon seeing her he kind of figured as to what she wanted and told her Ms. Powers had gone to drop off the last bag of candy upstairs by herself.
Avery thanked the taco boy before heading up to the hallway upstairs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit sulked a little as he continued to pass out candy. Even the music over the loudspeakers didn't lift his mood anymore. He didn't even KNOW Avery could be that ....mean!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:23 am
When treya finally made it to the maze she went up to one of the walls and poked it then the ground it stood on to make sure, after she had confirmed what she had thought it was made of treya quickly got to work by standing at the 'Main' or front entrance and started growing vines that quickly clung to the entrance walls and then wove together and twisted causeing it to look eriee, once she had finished this she went into the maze branching vines from the floor as she very slowly made her way throught it, being as the lights had been turned on and the mechanical devices turned off, it was easyier to go through and walk around although treya planed on turning the lights almost all off again when the maze was ready for people to go through, she stoped at an exit and made another vined archway this one different from the first then continued walking  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:46 am
Avery saw Ms. Powers alone in the basically abandoned hallway and waved her down before she headed down the staircase at the opposite end. She jogged over to her and huffed. "So, what's next?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ms. Powers turned so Avery would walk with her.
"Well," she began, "we need to basically head back to my office. I put up signs for face painting- not that many people will come for it, but I figured if kids didn't have a costume that'd be fine. And that's where teachers can call if they need more candy."

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay" Avery said clipping down the steps next to her teacher.
----------------------------------------------------------------  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:20 pm
Dr. Sullivan took out a pair of medical examination gloves and put them on. He then took a piece of dental floss out and wrapped it around his fingers. He saw the kid in the taco suit and ran up behind him. The school dentist put his gloved hands and the floss in front of the taco kid and said "aha! There's no escape".  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:55 pm
(( Just bad timing, I guess razz ))

The taco kid froze, but with a look of steel in his eyes. He tossed all the candy in the bag out at the doctor and took off down the hall. "Free Willy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he cried happily as he ran.

Jordan and the others reached the dome, and upon entering, she noticed a bunch of kids just standing and staring, as if something had just happened. "What's up?" she asked, flying over.

"Some girl just came in...something about the maze? Ah, you know the Pres, I just want to know what's going on down there."

Jordan tilted her head, looking off in the direction of the maze. "I'm gonna check it out," she called back to Spencer and Christopher and Maria, and...Michishige?

From the entrance you couldn't see barely anything in the darkness (not a problem for darkness I'ras, of course) besides the bright neon decorations and black light lit walls. There was cobwebs and slime and plenty of smoke everywhere. There was a general entrance, and then you could wander around in a massive haunted house that consisted of the entire Dome.

(( Aaaaaambiance~ ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:07 pm
Dr. Sullivan shook all the candy off and looked down the hall where the kid ran. "Humph. You thought you could get away, but the Phantom Flosser never rests!" he announced.

Spencer looked in the maze, then at Jordan. "What's going on?" he asked.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:19 pm
Avery actually ended up painting a few faces, she was good at makeup and the like- so long as it wasn't her face. She actually managed a really cool skeleton..which kind of worked against her as the word soon spread and all the kids without costumes headed her way.
She'd just done her umpteenth spiderweb and spider before Ms. Powers gave her a break. She flexed her fingers and saw Whit heading for the office with an empty bowl. Eying the ever shortening line.

Whit saw Avery and waved his bowl. He handed her the the empty bowl with a flourish and ended it all with a salute.
"Apparently the dome's a happening place. Wanna go when you get off? " He asked turning as a wicked skeleton with black sparkles in the dark hollows that were his eyes passed by.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:24 pm
Jordan looked at all the creepy vines at what she hopes wasn't a poisonous flower. "Somehow I get the feeling I know who did this...Oh, yeah, apparently some girl not on the student council came in to do some 'work' on the maze...So, what do you guys think?" she asked, about not only the maze, but the entire house. The maze was close to the entrance, and the darkness spread out as far as you could see, which wasn't very far anyways, and screams, fake and real, could be heard.  

Wolfyofthesky

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:28 pm
Karley ended up plopping Tele's hat on her head. "Alright, let's get crackin'," she said happily, handing out her own hat to him.

Tele looked at the hat for a moment before sighing a little and taking it, putting it on his head. "Okay, where you want to go?"

Karley opened her mouth, then closed it again in confusion. Where? Well...I DON'T KNOW WHERE! WILL HE THINK I'M STUPID BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHERE ANYTHING IS? NO! I'M NOT STUPID! I'M NOT!

Tele had to remind himself again not to ask questions like that. "How about the haunted house?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:36 pm
"Great. Now I've got more things to worry about popping out and scaring me" Christopher said.

"Unfortunately the plants will make the maze even more flammable. Maybe you should tie your arms behind your back" Spencer said to Christopher under his costume helmet.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:37 pm
"Uhhh, sure" Avery said, glad that she wouldn't have to face the dome alone. Kids could really pick on the sensories during Halloween. Though Whit probably didn't know that.
"You should know though, you'll be something of a target if you go with me." Avery pointed to her violet eye as per explanation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, I'm sure you two will be fiiiine!" Ms. Powers said popping up behind them. "You can go on ahead Avery we're pretty well done anyway." She finished with a wink

"No worries," Whit tipped Avery's nose with a bandaged finger. "This holiday was made for me".

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:52 pm
"That would help?" Jordan asked.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:03 pm
Avery and Whit said goodbye to Ms. Powers - not that they wouldn't see her later at the dance- and headed for the dome. Though...they stopped for some of the bottom floor classes for free candy...provisions along the way.
Avery was licking her way through a multicolored lolli when they came up to the dome. Of the two of them only Whit noticed her hesitancy to go in and the miiiinor move closer to him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Marsh had retired to his quarters to prepare for the party. He had most of his costume on, it was just perfecting the designer mask so it would sit just so was taking forever.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:59 am
most of the maze had been finished covered in or touched by vines, as treya finished the last arch way she smiled the vines in the maze darkening it alot more and gave it that eerie and creepy feeling that it was alive, like something would reach out and grab you if someone wandered to close to the walls, treya decided to walk back through the maze to make sure she had finished growing some creepy ooking flowers every so ften as she went by  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:13 pm
Michishige tip-toed behind hte group of Jordan, Maria, Spencer, and Christopher, eying his target. He was completely decked out in a pirate outfit, with a red skull bandanna, mustache, beard, earring, and dagger. Michishige crept up right behind Christopher and held in a chuckle as he tapped the flat of his blade on Christopher's shoulder. "Boo," he whispered in Christopher's ear, hoping that he would at least jump.

{ Oh look who's back. :3 }

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games