Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:42 pm
{{Okay, with the question about where Jessi would want to go, I am going to put myself in the answer since I love this place so much and can't wait to go back.}}

Jessi's eyes were wide once more and she simply stared at Daniel as he made references to falling off of a building and being hit with a rocket. Obviously, with his comment about those things hurting, he had actually done those things. He had tested those situations out. Why in the world would he want to do such things? She wished he would stop putting himself in such danger. But then again, if it came to discovering who and what you were, what person wouldn't go through such lengths to learn the answers?

She focused back on Daniel and couldn't stop the small smile that appeared on her face in response to Daniel's smile. It was rare sometimes to see him smile. So, seeing him smile made her smile.

"Where would I like to go? Anywhere? That's easy. Vienna, Austria. I went there during college with my choir and it was incredible. It is the once I've been that is filled to the brim with each type of art you could think of. Everywhere you look, there is theater, opera, dancing, street dancing, painting, sculptures, modern art made with computers... It's everything! and it's not focused on one or the other. Every possible art genre is there to its fullest. I finally understand why so many paintings had Vienna as their subject. It's every art-lover's dream. Even the cuisine there is an art. You can also go into the inner city for a more modern feel or go to the outer edge for museums, the Schonbruun Palace, and old villages that make you feel as if you've stepped back hundreds of years. All in one city. I would love to go back there."

Jessi blushed bright red and looked down at the ground. "Uh... sorry. That was way more information than you needed to know, I'm sure."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:13 pm
Amy and Jessi walked into AS laughing. Jessi was shaking her head in amusement. "I'm serious! If it had been anybody else, I would not have been able to spend the night two nights in a row. I wouldn't have anything to wear! I'm very lucky you can transfigure clothing."

Amy continued to laugh as she and Jessi walked over to the information desk and set some treats down, some treats leftover from girl's night(s). "I guess we're both lucky, then. I know Thistle sure enjoyed you being over."

She sighed softly and finally stopped laughing. "It's too bad Kits got sick and couldn't spend another night with us. I'm glad we sent over some chicken noodle soup today and checked on her."

Jessi nodded. "Me, too. The other night was fun. I'm still glad I could stay, though."

Amy laughed again and swung her arm loosely over Jessi's shoulders as they both walked behind the desk and sat down, each in their own chair, obviously.

"We're going to have to do that again. Hell, maybe you could become my roommate and I'd spend one week at Karrie's and one week at my home with you."

Both she and Jessi burst out into another round of laughter.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:21 pm
Daniel's smile broadened as Jessi finished her description.

"Actually Jess, I think that was the perfect amount of information. Tell you what. I'll see you here in a day or two. And then, well, we'll see. Right? Gotta run."

And with that Daniel took off down the hall, with quite the pep in his stride.

(( Jess can feel free to make a scene end post, and then we'll spin up to present. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:24 pm
{{Daniel with a pep in his step??? eek That's so cute! XD lol}}

Jessi looked off down the hallway in complete shock as Daniel walked happily away. She didn't think she had ever seen him look happy before... Hell, if nothing else came from this conversation, that was more than enough. It made her happy to see Daniel happy, finally.

She smiled as she went back to her paper. She tried to shove out the images she had seen earlier of Daniel's injured arm or how it had gotten that way.

{{Back to present! biggrin }}  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:36 pm
Wednesday evening Daniel came scurrying down the hall to the Aqua Springs lobby. He was moving fairly quickly and steadily, considering the large bag he haad slung over one shoulder. As he rounded the corner into the main portion of the lobby, he skidded to a halt as he saw that Jessi wasn't the only one there. With a quick glance around, he quickly shucked the bag off and tossed it back around the corner before flashing a grin.

"Evening ladies."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:38 pm
Jessi looked up, still giggling slightly, when she heard a rustling sound. When she saw Daniel, she grinned back at him.

"Hey, Daniel! Good to see you. What you got in the bag?"  

Jessi_Deramis

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:40 pm
Amy looked up at Daniel and was a little surprised. He was smiling! She didn't think she had ever seen him smile. That was great!

She smiled back at him and nodded. "Hi Daniel. How are you doing tonight?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:53 pm
Daniel looked between the two women, looking somewhat contemplative. Finally he took a step or two closer.

"Weeeell. I had been setting up a little, uh, demonstration. But if you two are busy, then I can easily reschedule. So to speak."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:03 pm
Amy looked at Daniel and then looked at Jessi. She smirked slightly, though tried to cover it up. She cleared her throat and stood up.

"Well, I have to get back home. Karrie hasn't seen me in almost 3 days... I hope he missed me."

She laughed and then leaned over to hug Jessi. "It was awesome hanging out with you, Jessi. We'll have to do it again really soon!"

Amy walked around the desk and smiled at Daniel. "It was good to see you again, Daniel. Have a good night!"

Amy waved back at both of them and then headed out for the night.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:05 pm
{{Ugh, I'm sorry, but I have to head to bed. I'm going to bed early tonight because I was so tired this morning. I'll check on here tomorrow morning and respond! biggrin Night!!}}

Jessi smiled as Amy started to head out and called after her. "Yes, we will. I had a lot of fun, too, Amy. See you soon!"

She looked over at Daniel when Amy was gone and grinned. "So, what demonstration do you have? I'm guessing you mean the one you have been working on since the other night, right?"

She was smiling, but her heart was racing slightly and she was worried.  

Jessi_Deramis

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:17 pm
{{Or maybe just a little bit more... lol}}  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:30 pm
Daniel waved to Amy as she left. Once she was gone and Jessi turned back to him, Daniel's grin began to creep back. Stepping back he bent down to scoop up the bag he had tossed. Stepping back to where Jessi could see him, he gave her a wave to come join him.

"C'mon. This way. It'll be easier to change in a locker room."

Without waiting to see if Jessi decided to follow, Daniel started off, headed into Aqua Springs for the locker rooms.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:31 pm
{{I'd REALLY like for Amy to have dinner with Karrie, but I have to go to bed soon. sad So she'll have to suggest take-out, even though it's been months since they've eaten out together and it'll probably be ages before he asks again... *sigh*}}

Amy had been walking around AS for a little bit. She wasn't in the mood to go home, but she wanted to give Jessi and Daniel some time alone. It had looked like Daniel wanted to talk with Jessi about something in private.

Suddenly, Amy's phone went off. She took it out of her jacket's pocket and read it. She checked the sender's name several times just to make sure it was really from Karrie. It didn't seem like something he'd ask at all.

Karrie's text to Amy
Hey, want to meet me at JD for dinner? I'll be done here in a few minutes.

Amy sighed in frustration. The one night Karrie asks her out to eat...

She sighed once more and typed a response.

Amy's text to Karrie
I'll come to JD and we can do takeout if you want. I can't stay out late for dinner. I'm sorry.

She sighed in frustration once more, slammed her phone shut, and stocked over to JD.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:51 pm
Jessi gasped as she saw where Daniel was going and quickly stood up from her chair and went around the desk. She suddenly burst out in laughter.

"Daniel!!! Where are you going? We both can't go into the same locker room."

Her laughing continued. He was too funny. She liked him like this: happy.  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:02 pm
Daniel spoke to Jessi over his shoulder, but didn't slow his stride.

"Well, that's good, since I never said that. But an interesting assumption, none the less. One that I keep running into amongst people."

Finally arriving at the locker rooms, Daniel set the bag down on the floor. Opening the bag Daniel produced a smaller satchel, which he held out to Jessi.

"Here. I had to give the measurements from memory. Well, I had to translate the images into numbers, so hopefully it fits."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games