Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:50 pm
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                              Sorting Ceremony 2038xxx
                                              space(Ω) Sų-Jïŋ Cɧσ
                                              spxxxxxxxxxce HalfbloodFirst Year HufflepuffResearcher

spacYou go sleep with the fishes; There's no room for you here, there's no room for you here
                                              spacWrap your teeth around the pavement. 'Cause your body's a message, send my regards to hell!
                                              spacFall upon your knees, sing, "This is my body and soul here."
                                              spacCrawl and beg and plead, sing, "You've got the power and control!"
                                              spacDon't pin it all on me, don't pin it all on me!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sujin was watching the first Whitethorne being sorted: a girl with skin as pale as an eggshell. He cannot really see her expression from this distance he was sitting on, but the moment the hat called out Hufflepuff for the girl he just clapped out of obligation. The closer he got to look at her, she seemed very unhappy at the sorting and seemed to be staring at the girl who was named Kory- who also got Gryffindor. Then came a boy with the same surname as they, but the hat called out Gryffindor as well. Sujin then glanced at the pale girl, only to find out that she looked very displeased about it. He simply shook his head and assumed that she felt alone as a result, so he's going to maybe at least talk to her? Sure. "Desiree, right? Or can I call you Desi?" He asked, sounding concerned, "Don't be stressed about it, we'll get to meet them in classes tomorrow." And that's a fact, not a theory- in case people are going to be surprised about his oh--so optimism. That's not even optimistic, that's just realistic and factual.

spacYou've been granted three wishes; Say goodbye to your mother, your father, your son
                                              spacI can hear your pulse racing from here, sitting next to this gun beats your heart in your mouth!
                                              spacCrawl and beg and plead, sing, "You've got the power and control here!"
                                              spacOh blame, blame, blame! I got you, I got you...

with [Fellow Hufflepuffs] at

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                              SIGNATURE SONG 】-【 ATTIRE 】-【 PERSONAL FILES

OOC xxx
                                              ((out of character notes goes here))

Diamond Wales

Cara Miakitty

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:03 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxinsert location
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxinsert companions
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxinsert emotions
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

нєу, вяσтнєя, тнєяє’ѕ αи єи∂ℓєѕѕ яσα∂ тσ яє-∂ιѕ¢σνєяxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          нєу, ѕιѕтєя, киσω тнє ωαтєя'ѕ ѕωєєт вυт вℓσσ∂ ιѕ тнι¢кєяxxxxxxxxx
                                                          σн, ιf тнє ѕку ¢σмєѕ fαℓℓιиg ∂σωи fσя уσυxxxxxx
                                                          тнєяє’ѕ иσтнιиg ιи тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ ι ωσυℓ∂и’т ∂σxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceOf course, Chrys wasn't remotely surprised when her brother was sorted into Hufflepuff. She'd considered the potential that he might end up in Ravenclaw with Finny, but had figured that wasn't the more likely outcome. She was happy to've been right, though she sort of wished she'd been wrong. He wasn't used to being around strangers, and had never been around strangers without family close by. Sher didn't handle new situations particularly well, he tended to get anxious and eventually break down in frustration or panic. Instances of it were few and far between, but so were things that would trigger it. She watched her brother walk to his table, searching him for some sign that something was wrong. She'd hoped he would be relieved that the sorting was over, considering his primary source of anxiety that morning had been having the entire school watching him. She'd worried that he would freak out during the sorting itself, and was glad that he hadn't. But, as she watched from her own table, she couldn't help but notice that he seemed like something was wrong, even though he wasn't acting like it was.

spaceShe couldn't put her finger on it; something was definitely off about him, but it wasn't anything she'd seen him do before. He looked... there was a word on the tip of her tongue for it, some strange monster from muggle films. The dead ones. His eyes weren't really focused on anything, and his movements were stiff. She chewed her lip, watching him sit down at the table, staring ahead. She waved at him, stomach lurching when he blinked oddly at her, paused for far too long, and then waved.

spaceShe was on her feet in an instant, half-sprinting towards the Hufflepuff table. She sat next to her younger brother, arms wrapping around him in a crushing hug.
                                                          "Sher? Hey, you okay?" He didn't really respond, at all. He hugged her back, but it felt forced, and his expression hadn't really changed. "Sher, c'mon, you're freaking me out."

spaceHer brother blinked again, and frowned slightly. She saw his jaw tighten, his gaze seeming to focus more, but on a spot on the table rather than her. Still, is was an improvement... At least, she thought it was? His brow furrowed, and he blinked again, more forcefully this time.

space"... Sher?"

spaceSher shook his head, shoulders tightening, and his eyes squeezed shut. "I, I, I don't know," he whispered. "I'm not me, I wasn't me?" He opened his eyes and looked at his sister, slightly panicked. "I felt like... like I was just... just watching it all happen. Like it was somebody else and I was following them. But it was me."

spaceChrys' eyes went wide for a second, then she squeezed him tighter.
                                                          "Are you better now?" she asked. She sure as heck hoped so, because she had no earthly clue how to help with that. Panic attacks, she could do, she'd been dealing with her brother's panic attacks practically since he was capable of feeling panic in the first place. But this was new, and she didn't like it.

spaceHis expression grew contemplative. "I, I think so?" he replied, voice quiet. "I'm not... It's over, right? I'm a Hufflepuff, I got sorted. No one's looking at me..." As if to verify this, he looked around wildly, relieved to see that currently, no eyes were on him. "No one's looking at me."

spaceChrys nodded.
                                                          "It's all over," she confirmed. "You're not the center of attention anymore, and you won't be, okay? Not unless you suddenly want to. Then we can make that happen." Her tone grew light, joking, but her brother's head still whipped up, eyes wide.

space"I definitely don't want that!" he insisted. "I, I, why would I want that?" He paused, then seemed to shrink. "What about lessons? Don't the professors make you introduce yourself?"

spaceChrys winced slightly. She was hoping he'd forget about that, and that when it actually happened, he'd blow past it.
                                                          "Only some of them," she reassured him. "And most of them just make you tell them your name and house so they can remember who's who. And if you get anyone that asks something like, you know. "What's interesting about you" or "What are your hobbies," you can just say you've got blue hair and you like reading."

spaceSher frowned. "Having blue hair isn't interesting, and everyone can see it," he mumbled.

space"If they wanted something else, they should've said so," Chrys replied with a shrug. "It'll be fine, I promise. Everyone else has to do it, too, so no one'll even think about you doing it. Easy peasy." She could tell her brother was skeptical about how 'easy' it would be, but at least he seemed like he'd calmed down. The sorting seemed like it was almost over, which was good. He'd probably feel better after he'd eaten.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxωнαт ιf ι'м fαя fяσм нσмє؟ σн, вяσтнєя, ι ωιℓℓ нєαя уσυ ¢αℓℓ
                                                          xxxxxxωнαт ιf ι ℓσѕє ιт αℓℓ؟ σн, ѕιѕтєя, ι ωιℓℓ нєℓρ уσυ συт
                                                          xxxxxxxxxσн, ιf тнє ѕку ¢σмєѕ fαℓℓιиg ∂σωи fσя уσυ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxтнєяє’ѕ иσтнιиg ιи тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ ι ωσυℓ∂и’т ∂σ

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:20 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPuff Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxHousemates; Chance, Byuch

тнє ∂αяк ¢αяиιναℓ ιѕ ιи тσωи, уσυ вєттєя вє яєα∂уxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          נυѕт fσℓℓσω тнє ραяα∂є σf ∂αи¢ιиg ѕкєℓєтσиѕxxxxxxxxx
                                                          fυℓℓ σf gнσυℓιѕн ∂єℓιgнтѕ αяσυи∂ єνєяу ¢σяиєяxxxxxx
                                                          ∂σи'т тєℓℓ уσυя ραяєитѕ уσυ'яє нєяє - тнєу ωιℓℓ ѕσσи вє мσυяиєяѕxxx

spaceDesi's attention snapped to the boy who'd spoken to her, eyes narrowed. Her lip curled in aggravation. "I'm not stressed," she hissed. "I am annoyed! Why are they all in Gryffindor, and not me? I'm way more of a Gryffindor than Zach, if he's there I should be, too! And Kory gets to be in the same house as my twin, while I'm over here all by myself?" She visibly twitched, grinding her teeth. "It's the principle of the thing! He's my brother, we're twins, we should be together! We're always together!" She ignored the fact that technically, Kory wouldn't be with Zach all the time, since she was a girl and whatnot. But DJ would, and that was even more annoying! At least Kory being a Gryffindor made sense, Dracula knows Uncle Chalmes would've been one, Aunt Elli was one, and so was Kory's other dad. But Lea had been in Ravenclaw! Not that Desi thought DJ was even remotely Ravenclaw material, but how the hell was he a Gryffindor and she wasn't?

spaceShe crossed her arms and slumped onto the table, glaring daggers towards the Gryffindor table.
                                                          "Stupid bloody old piece of scraps," she muttered. Then, louder, "If it was a person, I'd eat it! I'd suck it dry!" Of course, the fact that it wasn't a person sort of ruined any catharsis she could've gotten from the fantasy. She didn't exactly have anyone she could blame, realistically speaking. It was a stupid hat, and the founders were all long-since dead. No blood to suck, there.

spaceAfter a moment, she realized the boy had asked about her name. She was sort of surprised he'd remembered it, considering she didn't remember any of the names she hadn't already known before the sorting. Then again, she hadn't gotten to sit down and watch any of it after her own, what with having a stupid W for her last initial.
                                                          "Desi," she told him with a frown. "No one calls me Desiree, except my grandfather. And he's snooty and has a stick somewhere uncomfortable." She was proper enough not to say where, exactly, the stick was, but she figured it was pretty obvious.

xxx¢σмє ιиѕι∂є fσя тнє яι∂є - уσυя ∂єєρєѕт, ∂αякєѕт fєαяѕ
                                                          xxxxxxтнє вєѕт иιgнт σf уσυя ℓιfє, уσυ'яє иєνєя ℓєανιиg нєяє
                                                          xxxxxxxxxтнє υикиσωи, тнє υиѕєєи ιѕ ωнαт уσυ'яє gσииα fιи∂
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxωιтиєѕѕ тнιѕ, ωιтиєѕѕ тнαт, υитιℓ уσυ ℓσѕє уσυя мιи∂

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:22 pm
I'm standing on the edge
And everything I know-oh-oh
Is blown away
Life is upside down
But anyway it go-oh-ohs
I'll work it out

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт » Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Fιrѕт Yeαr

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili had to tell herself not to go off running with the hat still on her head but she was just so excited! She was a Hufflepuff! She hadn't exactly seen that coming, honest honesty she might've felt like she was leaning more towards Gryffindor, but Hufflepuff was awesome in its own rights and now she was one! And she was the first one in her immediately family so that was always cool too! Most of her friends had been sorted into Gryffindor though, which sort of sucked since now she couldn't even hang in the common room with Drew or Kory unless she was invited there, but she could and would make due. Plus there were sooooo many people, including the new firsties, in Hufflepuff that she was positively sure she wouldn't be lonely. She sat beside one girl she remembered being in front of her while walking to the lake and gave her and the boy she was apparently talking to a large grin. "Hello! I'm Laili Abrams, it's nice to meet you both!"

Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Here we go!
One, two, three...
I'm ready for tomorrow
Tomorrow starts today
There ain't no map to follow
But I'm with you all the way

Julian Galaksylph

Miss GryffindorK

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:33 pm
                                              Sorting Ceremony 2038xxx
                                              space(Ω) Sų-Jïŋ Cɧσ

spacYou go sleep with the fishes; There's no room for you here, there's no room for you here
                                              spacWrap your teeth around the pavement. 'Cause your body's a message, send my regards to hell!

Sujin never saw it coming when Desi went a bit temperamental and ranted at him about how two of her family went to Gryffindor and she was here being alone. Not that the twin part with the boy was subtle, it was kind of obvious given that they're in the same year. The boy seemed just as pale as her, too, so it's already giving it away. Sujin sighed when apparently, Desi was the type to not suck it up and accept that she and her brother weren't always going to be together. Man, twins are so creepy with how close they stick with each other.

"You really can't tell the hat what to do," He said, with an unimpressed look, "Just because you grew up with him for eleven years and counting doesn't mean that you two are going to be together- The paused, feeling he was speaking from personal experience, but didn't want to ruin the conversation, "-always. Yeah. S'all I'm saying, you probably have to deal with it- that's life." He quickly cleared his throat to dispel all awkwardness and move on to the next topic.

Sujin did however snickered when Desi threatened to shred the Sorting Hat into shreds, "What? You're a vampire? Well that explains on how you're as white as snow- the sun would probably melt you off easily," he said jokingly. Perhaps his standards of what's pale was kind of low, given that he's Korean and was pretty much tan-ish. Speaking of vampires... do vampires even procreated? Are pure and half vampires a thing like those vampire novels? Damn, he'll be conducting a research of this in the library.

He then simply nodded when Desi didn't seem to like being called 'Desiree', taking note that he'll just call her 'Desi' then. That is, until he realized that he forgot to introduce himself, "Oh! And uh... I'm Su-Jin. Su-Jin Cho. I have two siblings here, one's in Gryffindor- the other's in here."

spacYou've been granted three wishes; Say goodbye to your mother, your father, your son
                                              spacI can hear your pulse racing from here, sitting next to this gun beats your heart in your mouth!

OOC xxx

Diamond Wales

Cara Miakitty

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:16 am
                                              Sorting Ceremony 2038xxx
                                              space(☿) Lυcιєη Mαякσν
                                              spxxxxxxxxxce PurebloodFirst Year HufflepuffDancer

spaceThe world is spinning too fast, I'm buying lead Nike shoes
                                              spaceTo keep myself tethered, to the days I try to lose
                                              spaceMy mama said to slow down: You must make your own shoes
                                              spaceStop dancing to the music of Gorillaz in a happy mood
                                              spaceKeeping my groove on, bay do de bop

"Yeah, Lucien Markov." Lucien nodded modestly when Nani asked to clarify about his name, well, at least it's not Lucian or Lucas. Not that he was going to throw a fit about it or anything, he considered that it could be funny. He did agree however on how this house seemed a bit promising and dropped his metaphorical two pounds, "Hufflepuff's a nice house, my uncle was in here and he said that it was the most diverse house among the four. But I think that all houses are diverse in their own way, but I think I'll like this one more." After speaking up, then ame a blonde haired girl emanating an aura of sunshine and rainbows. She didn't seem bad, but then Lucien is an extroverted that he didn't see any problem of this at all. She was just being friendly, after all. "Hi, name's Lucien. Lucien Markov," he said cheerfully, "I live in Ireland, by the way. What're the things you two are lookin' forward to?"

spaceHere you go, get the cool- get the cool shoeshine!
                                              spaceThere's a monkey in the jungle watching a vapour trail
                                              spaceCaught up in the conflict between its brain and his tail
                                              spaceAnd if time's an elimination then we got nothing to lose
                                              spacePlease repeat the message: It's the music that we choose

with [Nani and Laili] at

OOC xxx
                                              ((ooc))

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:33 am
                                              xxxxxlSorting Ceremony 2038
                                              space(❦) ƇƖαяα A. Ɓαυтιѕтα
                                              spxxxxxxxxxce Fifth YearHufflepuff PrefectDaily Dragon Gossip Wrangler

spaceYou can be amazing, you can turn a phrase into a weapon or a drug
                                              spaceYou can be the outcast or be the backlash of somebody's lack of love
                                              spaceNothing's gonna hurt you the way that words do when they settle 'neath your skin
                                              spaceKept on the inside and no sunlight, sometimes a shadow wins

Clara was just soooo glad that her dad talked her mam out of it about having her hair dyed. That said, she loved her dad sooo much- just like how Barry seemed to idolize their mam with the technology geekiness. Twirling her purple-dyed hair, she proudly walked down the Great Hall with casual simplicity before flopping to her seat. She didn't bother her brother Ibarra that much, given that he'll be annoyed if she smothered him or anything but geez, she was just being nice! It's not like her entire life was a floating helicopter hovering on his with spotlights flashing.

spaceBut I wonder what would happen if you say what you wanna say.
                                              spaceAnd let the words fall out, honestly, I wanna see you be brave-
                                              spaceWith what you want to say and let the words fall out.
                                              spaceHonestly, I wanna see you be brave!

WITH [Hufflepuffs] AT

OOC xxx
                                              (( Quoted for invites! biggrin ))

Cara Miakitty

Devlyn Maycry

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 𝐻𝒶𝓁𝒻-𝐵𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹

Nani beamed with pride when the boy confirmed his name. She really, really hadn't wanted to offend. "And I'm Nani Heulwen." She nodded, feeling happy about meeting this boy. He was very nice, after all. He spoke again, this time to say the house was nice, and she had to agree. Apparently his uncle had been a Hufflepuff. "I'm sure all the houses are lovely, but I think Hufflepuff's where I belong most. My mam was in here, and she just loved it. My da was a Gryffindor. He said the house was too rowdy." She snickered, glancing over at the house of Red and Gold. No, she was perfectly happy here.

When another girl sat beside them and greeted herself, Nani donned her bright smile again. Her name was Laili Abrams, and Nani thought she'd fit right in. She let Lucien introduce himself first, then he asked where they were from. "I'm Nani Heulwen. As my surname might imply, I'm from the good country of Wales. And I think I'm most looking forward to quidditch. Absolutely. I'm gonna be a star!" She grinned brightly, hopeful in her quidditch abilities.

Julian Galaksylph

Yukina101

I sᴀᴡ ᴀ 𝑔𝒽𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓇𝓈, ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇᴇᴛs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ 𝓉𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝒾𝓇𝓈,
Tʜᴇ sɪʟᴠᴇʀᴡᴀʀᴇ 𝓈𝓌𝒶𝓂 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓀𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝓀, ᴇᴠᴇɴ sᴏ, 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀.
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟᴏɴɢɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ 𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓈𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝓊𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓇,
Aɴᴅ I ᴡɪsʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ, sᴏ 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒.
Yᴏᴜʀ 𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉, sᴏ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴏꜰꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ sʜᴇᴇᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀ 𝑔𝒽𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒,
Sʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴇᴛʜ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴇᴅᴅʏ ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ, 𝓈𝑜 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝒾𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒾𝓉 𝒶 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑒.
Tᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ I'ᴍ 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪs 𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝒽𝒶𝓊𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓈𝑒.
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴍ sɪᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴘɪᴅᴇʀ ᴡᴇʙs ᴛᴏ 𝑔𝓇𝑜𝓌 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝑒.
I'ᴅ 𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓏 ᴛʜᴀɴ 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓀 ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇsᴛ, ᴛʜᴇ 𝓉𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓈 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑒𝓂𝓅𝑜 ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ 𝓈𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒,
Qᴜᴀʀᴛᴇᴛ ᴏꜰ 𝒸𝓇𝒾𝒸𝓀𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓈, ɪꜰ I ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ 𝓅𝓁𝓊𝒸𝓀 𝑜𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓂 𝑜𝓃 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒?

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:31 am
It's not simple to say
Most days I don't recognize me
It's not easy to know
I'm not anything like I used to be
Although it's true
I was never attention's sweet center
I still remember that girl

𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

muggleborn │ fourth year │ hufflepuff

Liddie was not surprised to see Chrys at the Hufflepuff Table, but she was surprised to see her comforting a younger boy- not that she thought it unlike Chrys, who was a very protective person- but it quickly became obvious that this was her younger brother, shared odd colored hair and all. Although his was blue, like Finny's. Either way, he looked beyond regular first year nervous. The poor boy seemed completely terrified, which surprised her- it wasn't as if he was muggleborn, like she and Essie had been, and completely overwhelmed due to that. Maybe he just had very severe social anxiety? Or was upset over being sorted into Hufflepuff? "Hi Chrys, hi... hi Sher," she said quietly, quickly recalling what her friend referred to her brother as, and offered a small wave as she sat down across them, unsure if she was intruding or not. Still, she didn't think she was very intimidating, so maybe he wouldn't mind. "I think they're almost done up there," she added somewhat reassuringly.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

She's imperfect, but she tries
She is good, but she lies
She is hard on herself
She is broken and won't ask for help
She is messy, but she's kind
She is lonely most of the time
She is gone, but she used to be mine

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:00 pm
I'm standing on the edge
And everything I know-oh-oh
Is blown away
Life is upside down
But anyway it go-oh-ohs
I'll work it out

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт » Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Fιrѕт Yeαr

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili grinned brighter as both Lucien and Nani told them their names and where they were from before he asked what they were looking forward to. "Well, I live in England but my dad is from Wales and my other dad is from America so it's an odd mix at home. And I'm totally excited for Quidditch! I don't exactly know if I'm gonna be a star but I'mma try at least." she agreed with Nani with a giggle. "What about you, Lucien?"

Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Here we go!
One, two, three...
I'm ready for tomorrow
Tomorrow starts today
There ain't no map to follow
But I'm with you all the way

Julian Galaksylph

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:05 pm
User Image

E L I Z A B E T HxxxW H Y T E

SECONDxYEAR xxxxxxHUFFLEPUFFxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The carriage ride up to Hogwarts was quite nice, although Lizzy spent a few moments gawking at the horseless carriages. She'd heard about them of course, from both her uncle and from Rey, but seeing them was a different matter. It wasn't close to the most unusual thing she'd seen though, so she shook it off and joined Drew and Gi. They'd spent the rest of the ride swapping stories about the summer (even though Lizzy didn't have much to contribute) before Lizzy had to leave them with a heavy heart to go sit at the Hufflepuff table. She sat down in a corner away from the rest of the students—she hadn't seen Diego and while she was learning, Lizzy couldn't bring herself to suddenly go up to someone just to start a conversation. Pulling out her new sketchbook, she tried to pass the time doodling, ignoring the gnawing feeling in her stomach that came from both hunger and another something else that she hadn't felt often in the past year and resolving to join her friends at the Gryffindor table next time. Maybe. Having friends must have really spoiled her.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxHufflepuff tablexxxxxw i t hxxher housemates
                                                            f e e l i n gxxlonelyxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        Open for interaction

username

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:22 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxinsert location
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxinsert companions

тнєу ¢αℓℓ мє α мєиα¢є тнєу ѕαу тнαт ι'м ¢υяѕє∂xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          вυт ѕσмєтнιи' αвσυт мє ιѕ мαкιи' 'єм נєαℓσυѕxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ѕσ ℓιѕтєи αи∂ ℓєαяи ι нєя∂ 'єм ℓιкє ¢αттℓєxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ¢αυѕє ι'м ѕυяяσυи∂є∂ ву ¢σωαя∂ѕ αи∂xxxxxx
                                                          ι ∂σи'т gινє α fυ¢к ωнєи ι ωαℓк ιитσ вαттℓєxxx

spaceMerc was beginning to wonder if this obsession she had with fun hair colors was going to be her downfall. She couldn't help it, though. Nine times out of ten, if someone had cool hair, it meant they themselves were cool, and she liked cool people. That one outlier was... well, Glynn, not that she disliked the guy, he just wasn't really 'cool' in any sense of the word. Except maybe the kind where he didn't tend to show very many emotions and was sort of chill about everything, which still unnerved her, knowing what he'd gone through. She was pretty sure if it'd been her, she would be locked up in a nuthouse right now.

spaceAll that said, this time, her obsession was a blessing. She hadn't managed to catch up to bloody anyone on the train, mainly because she couldn't find anyone, and eventually the crowds in the halls got on her last nerve and she gave up. At the station, she'd once again failed to locate her friends. Now, looking at the Hufflepuff table, she knew why; Clara had purple hair! They'd talked about it last year, of course, but she hadn't figured on it happening! The bluenette practically sprinted to the girl's side, plopping down perhaps a little too forcefully next to her.
                                                          "Oh. My. God. Your HAIR!" She enveloped the Asian girl in a hug, squealing gleefully. "I'm so proud! You've joined our ranks! Next up, Sara, and then... Well, Alby and Tiernan probably will never even consider it, but that's fine. They can be the boring weird ones, amiright?" She released Clara, clapping her hands together gleefully. "You look so awesome! I love it!" She tried to remember if she'd suggested purple. She felt like she had. But it'd been so long ago, she couldn't be sure. If she had, then damn, she was good. If not... well, whatever. Clara looked rad, so who cared?

xxxι ¢αи ѕмєℓℓ уσυя fєαя - тнє σиℓу яєαѕσи тнαт ι'м нєяє ιѕ тσ ωяєαк нανσ¢
                                                          xxxxxxєνєяувσ∂у ρяαуιи' тнαт ι'ℓℓ ¢нαиgє, уєαн мαувє σиє ∂αу
                                                          xxxxxxxxx вυт тσмσяяσω ι'ℓℓ вє вα¢к αт ιт ¢αυѕє вα∂ нαвιтѕ тнєу ∂ιє нαя∂
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxωє ℓινє fαѕт ωє ∂ιє нαя∂, gσ αgαιиѕт мє уσυ'ℓℓ ∂ιє нαя∂

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Julian Galaksylph

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:37 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPuff Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxHousemates; Chance, Byuch

тнє ∂αяк ¢αяиιναℓ ιѕ ιи тσωи, уσυ вєттєя вє яєα∂уxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          נυѕт fσℓℓσω тнє ραяα∂є σf ∂αи¢ιиg ѕкєℓєтσиѕxxxxxxxxx
                                                          fυℓℓ σf gнσυℓιѕн ∂єℓιgнтѕ αяσυи∂ єνєяу ¢σяиєяxxxxxx
                                                          ∂σи'т тєℓℓ уσυя ραяєитѕ уσυ'яє нєяє - тнєу ωιℓℓ ѕσσи вє мσυяиєяѕxxx

spaceDesi visibly twitched at the insinuation that she and her brother wouldn't always be together. Who the hell did this guy think he was, anyway? Her eyes narrowed, and she fought to hide how upset she was. She felt like she'd just been slapped. "We have to be together," she said, half a whisper, half a hiss. "No one else can stay with us, we have to stay together." The idea of them being separated wasn't acceptable. Not at all. They were half-vampire, they would live twice as long as any human they knew, and their lives would barely be a blip on the radar of the vampires. Unless they met more half-vampires, which wasn't likely, since half-vampire were rare as all get-out. To the point where her father hadn't even known they existed, which normally made her laugh, but right now felt like a knife in her gut. "Life isn't what I'm worried about," she muttered, tone dark and bitter. It wasn't about life; as long as they were alive, they had choices. Death was the thing that ruined everything.

spaceShe snorted when he asked if she was a vampire, making a joke about it in his ignorance. She considered her options, then finally worked up the enthusiasm to flash him a wide, if empty, grin, showing off her fangs.
                                                          "Only half, actually," she said dryly. "And the sun burns. No melting." Frowning she glanced down at her arm, which to her mind, looked a little pink. "Tch, I was barely even in the sun this morning and I think I've got a sunburn." She poked it, watching the way the pink faded to white, then grew pink again as the blood returned to the skin. It did hurt a little, so she was probably right about the burn. She wondered if her brother was better off, or worse. On the one hand, she'd had her parasol. On the other hand, she hadn't got to use it very much.

spaceShe sighed, then shifted uncomfortably when he introduced himself. Before, she'd been irritated, so it'd been easy to talk. Now she was upset, and she'd rather be left alone. Her lip curled slightly.
                                                          "Charmed, I'm sure," she said sarcastically. She didn't really care about his siblings. Or about much of anything, except the fact that her brother was surrounded by their family, and she was stuck here with a stranger and their older cousin. Why did Elvira have to be such a brainiac, anyway? It wouldn't have killed her to be in Hufflepuff. Her dad was in Hufflepuff, and he was super smart. Most of the time, anyway.

xxx¢σмє ιиѕι∂є fσя тнє яι∂є - уσυя ∂єєρєѕт, ∂αякєѕт fєαяѕ
                                                          xxxxxxтнє вєѕт иιgнт σf уσυя ℓιfє, уσυ'яє иєνєя ℓєανιиg нєяє
                                                          xxxxxxxxxтнє υикиσωи, тнє υиѕєєи ιѕ ωнαт уσυ'яє gσииα fιи∂
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxωιтиєѕѕ тнιѕ, ωιтиєѕѕ тнαт, υитιℓ уσυ ℓσѕє уσυя мιи∂

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:08 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxHufflepuff Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxHousemates
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNot Himself

ωє ωσυℓ∂ ѕιиg αи∂ ∂αи¢є αяσυи∂xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          вє¢αυѕє ωє киσω ωє ¢αи'т вє fσυи∂xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'∂ ℓιкє тσ вє υи∂єя тнє ѕєαxxxxxx
                                                          ιи αи σ¢тσρυѕ'ѕ gαя∂єи ιи тнє ѕнα∂єxxx

spaceSher was feeling more like himself with his sister there, though now he was upset that he'd worried her enough that she'd abandoned her own table to come check on him. And the awareness that he'd have to stand up and introduce himself to his professors come lesson time wasn't a fun one. He was actually dreading it. How he'd managed to avoid thinking about it until now was beyond him. He felt his sister relax somewhat, letting go of him after a second, though she grabbed his hand with hers and squeezed it tight rather than closing off all physical contact, which he appreciated.

spaceAnother girl joined them, one Sher didn't know. But, that wasn't a surprise, since thus far he'd only met Finny's friends, not Chrys'. She addressed him like she already knew who he was, which he supposed made sense. His oldest sister was the sort to talk about her younger siblings nonstop. But, she didn't introduce herself, which left him feeling rather awkward.
                                                          "H-hi," he said softly, raising his hand in greeting.

spaceChrys had grinned when the girl approached, though she didn't lose the edge of concern in her eyes. "Hey!" she greeted enthusiastically, clearly very happy to see the girl. "Sher, this is Liddie. She's one of my best friends, and she's in Hufflepuff with you. If you need anything, I'm sure you can just ask her. Or Chance, he's, um..." Chrys looked down the table, trying to find the boy. She'd separated from him and Byuch after arriving in the Great Hall, not wanting to be distracted by the boys when Sher was being sorted, and had no clue where he was sitting. She spotted him after a quick search, sitting with Byuch. "That's him, right there, with the little guy, that's Byuch, which I'm sure you could've guessed. You can ask Chance for help, too. Um, but, ignore Byuch." She frowned then, glaring slightly.

spaceSher simply nodded. He didn't need to be told to ignore Byuch, really. He had heard enough ranting about the half-goblin to know that Chrys didn't care for him, and thought he was a jerk. Sher had no desire to be around anyone who was a jerk. He blushed slightly, looking at Liddie. At least she looked nice.
                                                          "Um, doesn't he, he hang out with Chance all the t-time, though?" he asked softly. "I, um, I think I'll just, um. Ask, ask Liddie instead. For help. If that's okay?" He gave the older girl a hopeful expression. He didn't want to bother her, or any of his sister's friends. But if he needed help, he knew he needed to be able to ask people in his own house.

xxxωє ωσυℓ∂ ѕнσυт αи∂ ѕωιм αвσυт
                                                          xxxxxxтнє ¢σяαℓ тнαт ℓιєѕ вєиєαтн тнє ωανєѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxσн ωнαт נσу fσя єνєяу gιяℓ αи∂ вσу
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxкиσωιиg тнєу'яє нαρρу αи∂ тнєу'яє ѕαfє

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:11 am
                                              Sorting Ceremony 2038xxx
                                              space(Ω) Sų-Jïŋ Cɧσ

Sujin bit his lip in bitterness when Desi emphasize the she and her twin have to be together, and no one can stay with them. Sujin may have taken her word the wrong way, but did she really think he didn't know that? He always fear that one day he won't be able to see his siblings and his mum and hey, it happened anyway. Desi should be grateful that she was surrounded by what seems to be a happy family with perhaps all her siblings on her side at home at summers. Him? Gi and Ji have to take the Knight Bus to sneak with him and Myeong. And Sujin has to deal with the two people he hate as "parents". He looked down and glared at his hands, muttering darkly with hurt, "You're saying as if I never experience that." He kept his tone low, hopefully that he didn't hear her and didn't think she can hear him anyway. "At least you get to be with him in the summer one-hundred percent, I'm sure." Thinking about it was like a knife through his rib, as it is.

"Oh..." was all Sujin can say when Desi flashed her sharp fangs, so he was right? Well, half-vampire but bloody hell he was right about it. Merlin, so awkward when he thought that she was as pale as an eggshell. Looks like Desi has to deal with sunburns so did that mean no quidditch for her? Yeesh. "You'll need a bit of sunscreen, I'm sure." Sujin told her, sounding sincerely concerned, "I feel like things won't go well when we get our flying classes. I was told that it was done outside..."

"Mm. Yeah." He then just sighed in resignation when Desi let out a sarcastic remark, because all he was doing was just making a topic to talk about. But he wasn't really affected at the snark, Sujin got a fair amount of those with his bullies in his muggle school. The bullies he encountered weren't even the ones where you get shoved in the locker or whatever, but instead it was the sort of snide remarks that makes him want to fight them. That left him a choice, should he push her to at least socialize, or just leave her alone? Nah, he'll pick the former- he'd been through some risk choices and trouble that he was used to it, anyway.

OOC xxx

Diamond Wales

Cara Miakitty

Quote:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games