Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:43 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 5ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

Clone
-----α shout from the far side of the door drew my attention away from those in the room. Someone was hiding? Who was hiding? It was followed by a name, no, an introduction. I sighed and, once again, made my way over to the door. Pulling it open, I found a boy with long blue hair pulled back in a braid. He was shorter than me, and had a young face, so it was hard to tell how old exactly he was. And he was standing in some pose, I guess trying to look bigger than he was. It didn't really work. "A knock would have worked, too." I gave a small smirk before turning back into the room. I gestured over my shoulder for him to follow.
-----So, another enthusiastic genin. That was, again, welcome to see. Maneuvering around behind the desk, I retrieved the...fourth? headband since I'd received my promotion. "You said your name was Hayate, right?" This time I leaned against the desk from behind it, supporting myself with my arms. "And you're a medic and sensor. You're the first one to introduce yourself before I asked for it." Another smile and I slid the headband across the desk, not quite handing it to him, but not exactly holding it away either.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Azzurro: I love Aladdin. You chose on of my favorite characters for your picture xD Also, somewhat crappy post, but I'm short on time. @@

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 5 3 0 0
α c :: 2 0 9 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 0 5 / 7 0 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 8 5 / 6 8 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Nyx_Nightshade_7656
Kiko_Alacran
Azzurro Skyde

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:59 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH a y a t e -------- U w axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kumogakure | Genin | Medical Class | Sensor Ninja | Hojo Clan

"I am too Positive to be Doubtful,
too Optimistic to be Fearful,
and too Determined to be Defeated"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

As the door in front of him opened, a male about his height was standing in the doorway, he had a hat that H immediately recognized and he was taken aback by his appearance. He smiled uncontrollably as Kaileer spoke and waved him into the office. H tucked his picture away into his bag and then dashed into the ofice, he glanced around spotting another person and waved to them in a friendly manner and then turned his attention to the Raikage.

"A knock did not cross my mind, to simple." He chuckled and tilted his head a bit, scratching his temple. As Kaileer asked about his name, H nodded and responded with a 'know how' voice "Yup, Hayate Uwa, but you can just call me H. I came here from the far east of Tea Country. I heard things... things of dastardly plots, demons, and Organizations from my brother..." H was a very dramatic kid, with every word, he used hand gestures and changes his tone ever slightly to add to his statements and conversational skill. "So I decided to follow in his footsteps and come to help!" He glanced at the headband as Kaileer spoke and his eyes seemed to sparkle. "Is that for me?" He asked excitedly "Don't mention it! I'm the sort of person who puts everything out in the open! No need to waste time with interrogative questions when I can just tell you~" He reached for the headband and wrapped it around his forehead, sticking his tongue out as he tied it tightly to his forehead.

"How old are you Raikage-sama?" H was curious, were the rumors true? was he the same age?!

CcP :: [ 425c ] - [ 0c ] = [ 425c ] out of [ 425c ]
SsP :: [ 75s ] - [ 0s ] = [ 75s ] out of [ 75s ]
Jutsu ::

Tao-Benshin

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:04 pm
User Image
α ɢ є :: 1 5ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є

Clone
-----αt least this one didn't follow me so closely he was practically breathing down my neck, and then shake my hand. Hanna had thrown me way off with that, and she had been just as eager to talk about herself. I'd never been that way. As arrogant as it was, it wasn't like I didn't want to talk about myself. I just never did. I hadn't really talked to anyone in quite some time, outside of conversations like this.
-----H... That was the first time I'd heard someone called by a letter. But to each their own. Just as eager to talk was he to take his headband. He was from the Tea Country, following in an older sibling's footsteps. I didn't recognize the surname Uwa. And then he asked a question that threw me off about as bad as Hanna had. How old was I? "Uh..." It wasn't exactly something I liked admitting. I didn't like that I was so young stuck in this position. I didn't like that I was in the position. But I hadn't had a choice in the matter when Kinpaku announced it. She didn't even bother telling me before she announced it to the rest of the village and then took off. I glanced carefully at the others in the room. "Physically? I'm fifteen." That was all I was willing to say on that. Fifteen was too young as it was.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Nyx_Nightshade_7656
Kiko_Alacran
Azzurro Skyde

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:30 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH a y a t e -------- U w axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kumogakure | Genin | Medical Class | Sensor Ninja | Hojo Clan

"I am too Positive to be Doubtful,
too Optimistic to be Fearful,
and too Determined to be Defeated"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

H's eyes went wide and he jumped up and down in glee and smiled with a Cheshire grin. "That's awesome!" He yelled out at the top of his lungs, as if he was in an open field. Obviously this boy had a few screws loose, or maybe he was overcome by a disease that seemed to be in the minority now a days in the Shinobi world; optimism. "We are the same age Raikage-sama! That's amazing, I can only imagine what amazing feats you must have done to get the title... no matter what you say, or the circumstances, I am willing to bet my life that you are meant for this position and deserve the title." H smiled and looked out the window. He dashed over to it and jumped placing his arms on the window sill and tipping over a bit as he leaned out and looked out to the big world around them.

"My brother was never a Raikage... or in his country he would have been... Mistsu--...kage... I think. Not to sure. However he was a famous swordsman!" H's eyes gleamed with stars as he stared out to the world and then looked back at Kaileer's clone with a drive and overall warming aura. "I can only dream to be as amazing as you and him!"

H turned and placed his buttocks on the window sill and crossed his arms, "but anyways, I'm new, so what do you wish for me to take care of?"

OoC: Hey! Sorry for the wait Tao, I've been trying to get a head start in my new business, so I've placed Gaia more on a back burner now. and YES! Aladdin is one of my favorites as well! However Alibaba takes the cake for me haha!

CcP :: [ 425c ] - [ 0c ] = [ 425c ] out of [ 425c ]
SsP :: [ 75s ] - [ 0s ] = [ 75s ] out of [ 75s ]
Jutsu ::

Tao-Benshin

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:17 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

~Kumogakure | Jounin| Ryo & Ac : (800) / (19100) | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 465/465 | Stamina: 405/405~

Kazurai reached the office door to the Raikage. Hesitated for a moment before his water clone gave two knocks on the door reached for the handle and let himself into the room. His lightning clone followed him into the office. Once entering the office they all moved to one side allowing the current people within to continue their business. He needed only report his last successful mission. For a while now he has been sent on numerous anbu missions, sometimes even without Igarashi. This slightly bothered him but it was the will of the village. That and he knew she could handle herself. Since she had turned Renji into a full blown human it took a lot of getting used to but in the end he knew that it was still her pet and just as loyal. The real Kazurai bowed to the Raikage announcing his presence. Trying not to disturb too much the lightning clone spoke up. "Mission accomplished sir." After that he remained quiet to let the rest handle what they needed to. The clones were to always keep anyone who happened to be watching, guessing. Also stand in bodyguards. It was just his style.

After the business end of the visit was out of the way he let his eyes gaze around the room. For not spending much time in the village he never got to take in too much of the shinobi or scenery for that matter. His eyes instantly noticed Igarashi with her cute ears perked on top of her head. Smirking some to himself because it was a refreshing sight. She undoubtedly already knew of his entrance. She knew his scent and knew it quiet well. His eyes noticed the girl beside her quickly. If she had the same type of ears on her head she almost could have passed as a relative of Igarashi's. Looking them over for a moment, at their body language and current posture, he could tell that whatever business this girl had in the office, Igarashi was behind it. She must have taken an interest in this girl. Not that it was any business of his who she befriended other than the fact that anything she held dear he would also protect.

Focusing back on the Kage he remained with his attention until spoken to. The mission details were obviously classified to everyone in the room other than the Kage, Igarashi and himself. Simply stating the mission was a success should be more then enough information considering this was issued by the Kage himself. Kazurai had small doubts about the Kage given his age and experience, but that mattered little so far. Those doubts have been increasingly shrinking due to his performance so far in office. He was starting to take ease in the fact he was now in charge of the village. Regardless it was his duty to protect him and the village no matter what.

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Quotes
Kiko_Alacran

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Tao-Benshin

Techniques Used:

Weapons and armor:User Image Midnight Wake (x1) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kusarigama (x1) Pair of Steel Hand Gloves (x1)

Inventory: Smoke Bombs [x3], Explosive Notes [x6] Radio headset [x4] User Image Shuriken (x12) User Image Kunai (x3)

Techniques Learned:

Techniques Used:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:41 am
User Image

Clone
-----Being the same age as H didn't really make me feel any better, but I smoothed my discomfort over with a grin. My ascension to Kage wasn't all that glamorous either, like the genin seemed to think. I had just done as the previous Raikage asked, and was dragged into whatever happened in Kirigakure. I still didn't know how to explain what had happened. I mean, yes, I could say 'we were caught in a time loop', but I wasn't even sure what that really meant. What happened to the world outside of the loop? Or did no time pass in the outside world either? Thinking about it made my head hurt. It was beyond my level of understanding. I was a warrior, not a scholar.
-----Either way, H seemed happy I was in this position, even if he didn't know me. I wasn't going to complain. The confidence was nice, and definitely appreciated.
-----He had a lot of faith in his older brother. A famous swordsman, huh? I couldn't help wondering if I was any comparison. Finally sitting in the window instead of threatening to fall out of it, H asked for something to do. Something to do... I hadn't heard back from the mountains, though that's where the not clone version of me was, and seeing as I was still there, that must have meant I was alright. So there was nothing really there to worry about. And not much had been happening around town. "I don't have anything at the moment. But your headband gives you permission to take low rank missions within the village, and also gives you access to jutsu scrolls to start training. So you've got that to choose from." I crossed my arms, head tilting slightly in thought. "People are always looking for help around town, if you prefer to do that."
-----My gaze flickered the direction of the door at the sound of a knock. It opened a moment later and three copies of Kazurai stepped in and to the side. One spoke after a bow. Mission accomplished. He'd been gone for so long I'd almost forgotten that he had been sent on one. But to see he was alive was a good thing. I acknowledged his statement with a brief nod, and returned my attention to H.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Azzurro: Jafar is my favorite. But Aladdin is a close second. Also, posting anywhere in the village will start a mini arc, so feel free to do whatever.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Nyx_Nightshade_7656
Kiko_Alacran
Azzurro Skyde
Kazuraii

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:40 pm
User Image
User Image

~Kumogakure | Jounin (Anbu) | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 460/460 | Stamina: 445/445~

Igarashi stood there listening to everything around her saying nothing more. Looking over at Miyuki she smiled watching her get her headband. Turning more to face her she spoke directly to her not really caring about what else was going on with the rest of the room. "Well now that you got that thing what is your specialty? Like what are your elements?" She then held up her hand creating a little fire in her palm. "This one's my favorite it usually seems to get the job done."

Her tail twitched slightly as she talked to her, couldn't really see it too well under her robe but it still was there. While she stood there she heard the door open and saw Kazurai come in through the door. Turning towards the door she smiled and waved slightly then turned back to Miyuki waiting for the answers. She extinguished the fire from her hand as she noticed Renji step forward more closer to Miyuki then normal wanting to hear what was going on.

User Image

~Kumogakure | Jounin (Anbu) | Panther/Human | Chakra 460/460 | Stamina: 445/445~

User Image

Renji stood there for a few listening to Igarashi talking to the young girl. After hearing the questions he started getting curious on what she was going to say. Making his way closer he noticed Kazurai enter scoffing he felt okay with the guy now but still not all the way positive on his motives towards his master. His hands were in his jeans as he stood pretty mu looming over Miyuki watching the girl trying not to be a creeper or anything but he somehow had a interest in this girl more then anyone Igarashi had ever met.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Kazuraii

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:28 pm
Kiko_Alacran

Kazuraii

User Image
Miyuki ❊ Arya ❊ Hattori

❄The Frozen Pincess❄
Class: Medical/Bloodline Chakra: 340 Stamina: 180

Some say the World will end in Fire.
Some say in Ice.

Miyuki blinked at the question, but really, it wasnt all that strange a one. She smiled slightly and shook her head, "I can use water and wind separately, or I can combine them to create ice." Being a Hyoton had its advantages, even katon had to be a rank higher than her ice to melt it, despite the seemingly natural weakness to fire that normal ice had. But she was merely trying to answer a question, and bragging was beneath her. She held up her own hand and used her chakra to mold ice out of the water in the air around them. She noticed that the black haired male that had been with Igarashi came closer as if interested in what was being said for the first time. She also noticed the white haired male that Igarashi waved at. The office was starting to get crowded once more, but she didn't want to be rude and just leave.

From what I've tasted of Desire
I hold with those who favor Fire.
But if it should have to perish twice
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction
Ice is also great
And would suffice

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:47 pm
              User ImageUser Image
                                                      [ N I N / B L O O D ] x[ K O N I N || A N B U - C A P T A I N / A D V I S O R ] x[ C A N I N E - S A G E ] x[ K U M O G A K U R E ] x[ H Y O U T O N ]

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━┒犬歯┍━━━━━━━━━━━━┒

Instead of actually appearing inside of the office Myurai actually appeared at the base of the tower, adjusting his robes and cloak he began the accent of up the stairs. Halfway up the stairs though he began to cough, after a moment of trying to hack up a lung he again adjusted himself and continued up the stairs. Once he reached the door he pushed it open without knocking as always. Though his mood brightened a bit when he saw not only his sister but his long lost anbu. Without wasting a moment he began,"Kaz, Rashi, I trust your dances have been free of incident." Turning to his sister he dipped his head in respect before a thought struck him. She had no idea what he was about to do, none of them did, he should have filled them in and kept them in the loop.

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━┙犬歯┕━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

[ C H A K R A ] 1605/1605 x[ S A G E - C H A K R A ] 00/535 x[ S T O R E D - C H A K R A ] 800/800 x[ S T A M I N A ] 935 x[ A C ] 72725 x[ R Y O ] 74485

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:22 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

~Kumogakure | Jounin| Ryo & Ac : (800) / (19100) | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 465/465 | Stamina: 405/405~

Listening to the two girls discuss their elements he could not help but overhear that she also wielded Ice. Practically the moment his old mentor entered his mind he was entering the office. Mentioning the missions they were undertaking for a while now. He gave a slight raise of his hand stating that all was well. Glancing between the newer girl and Myurai it would seem he showed her some sort of courtesy. It was obvious there was a connection between them. Possible sibling or something. Ether way she was a ninja of this village and yet another ally who obviously has potential given her abilities. Looking back to Igarashi he smiled back at her. It was nice seeing her cheery. With all these missions they haven't had a lot of time to spend together, In fact it was quiet scarce. Hopefully whatever was in store they would catch some private time. It was long overdue.

Glancing at his two clones, the strategy was good but it surely had room for improvements. He would kook further into his abilities to replicate copies of himself.

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Techniques Used:

Quotes

Kiko_Alacran

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Azeiel The Risen

Weapons and armor:User Image Midnight Wake (x1) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kusarigama (x1) Pair of Steel Hand Gloves (x1)

Inventory: Smoke Bombs [x3], Explosive Notes [x6] Radio headset [x4] User Image Shuriken (x12) User Image Kunai (x3)

Techniques Learned:

Techniques Used:

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:13 am
Kiko_Alacran

Kazuraii

Azeiel The Risen

User Image
Miyuki ❊ Arya ❊ Hattori

❄The Frozen Pincess❄

Some say in Ice.

Miyuki looked over as the door opened once more and smiled when she saw her eldest brother. She gave him a small wave as she dispersed the ice in her hands. She watched her brother than the two ninja that he spoke to. It seemed he knew Igarashi and the white haired one that came in with clones, well; either they were clones or they were triplets or something. She looked back at the dark haired one that had stayed by Igarashi's side, "Sorry, I don't think I caught your name." Miyuki said politely, so that she could reasonably ignore what her brother was saying to Igarashi and the other one, whom she didn't know what his name was since they had yet to be introduced.

Ice is also great
And would suffice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:19 pm
User Image
User Image

~Kumogakure | Jounin (Anbu) | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 460/460 | Stamina: 445/445~

Igarashi smiled after hearing that she was like her teacher Myurai. She then heard the door open seeing her teacher since like forever she first thought to herself does this guy have like ESP or something. She shook her head to clear her thoughts as she then spoke. "Ah so you are like my teacher, hes also a Hyouton." She then looked over at Myurai and nodded to his comment as she then walked over to him pushing him slightly with one hand in a playful style. "Yea the stars were not very bright. Also where have you been since we been gone huh? no contact for a while kinda got us all worried you know." She then stuck her tongue out at Myurai as if taunting him. Looking over to Renji for a second she noticed he was really into this girl it was unlike him to be acting so differently. To her it was strange maybe it was something about her that intrigued him, he was a cat after all he had some weird quirks about him even Igarashi didn't know even from the many years living under his care.

User Image

~Kumogakure | Jounin (Anbu) | Panther/Human | Chakra 460/460 | Stamina: 445/445~

User Image

Renji still looming over the girl was slightly caught off guard by the fact she was a Hyouton. Looking over to Myurai who had entered the room and then back at the girl he started to wonder if maybe they were related. His mind started to wander thinking to himself on these matters when he then heard her ask for his name, how dumb was he, to forget all courtesy. Blushing slightly he spoke. "The names Renji. And its only nice to have a return of a name once someone gives you theirs." He wasn't too suave with women only because well he only had Igarashi around him most of his life and she was more of like his family so it never occurred to him ho to treat women. He then crossed his arms over his chest watching her, eyes full of curiosity. He had no idea of all people he was this into this girl. But something about her made him really interested in her.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Kazuraii

Azeiel The Risen

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:31 pm
              User ImageUser Image
                                                      [ N I N / B L O O D ] x[ K O N I N || A N B U - C A P T A I N / A D V I S O R ] x[ C A N I N E - S A G E ] x[ K U M O G A K U R E ] x[ H Y O U T O N ]

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━┒犬歯┍━━━━━━━━━━━━┒

Myurai couldnt help but smile back when his sister when she greeted him in her own way. Turning his attention to Rashi and Kaz he nodded," I may have another dance for you to participate in. A performance more grand than anything you have ever done." His speech however was cut off when he noticed the new shirtless male. Frowning a bit he shot him a look,"Put on a shirt." Turning his attention back to his sister and his anbu he began,"I took a trip outside of the country to conduct some personal business. Between multiple trips to Takumi, and a journey to the land of cannines, there hasnt been much time for training despite my desire to do so."

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━┙犬歯┕━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

[ C H A K R A ] 1605/1605 x[ S A G E - C H A K R A ] 00/535 x[ S T O R E D - C H A K R A ] 800/800 x[ S T A M I N A ] 935 x[ A C ] 72725 x[ R Y O ] 74485

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:22 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

The sound of another dance intrigued him but he was really just wanting some relaxation time with Igarashi. They haven't had any time alone for the better portion of a month now. He was willing to hear him out though considering he said 'A performance more grand than anything you have ever done' With an eyebrow raised he wanted to ask him the details of this mission but remained quiet. Giving a nod to him to at least show his interest. Looking over to Igarashi and how she always liked to play around, especially with people she considered close. Observing Renji approaching the new girl, it seemed off character. Then again everything Renji did since he became human seemed off. He began wondering if the transformation was having side effects to his behavior and mindset. Animal brains and human brains differ quiet a bit. 'Maybe he was having his first real crush?' Kazurai smiled some to himself as his clones looked towards him still a bit confused with what Myurai had said about the performance. Sighing inward some he realized he really needed to get better help. Even though they were copies of himself they did not always pick up all the details or hints that are constantly dropped around the room.

Looking back up towards Myurai he spoke up not caring anymore if anyone would decipher who the real Kazurai was. "So where could we discuss this grand performance?" Getting right to the point.

Passives:

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Azeiel The Risen

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Techniques Used:

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:50 pm
Kiko_Alacran

Kazuraii

Azeiel The Risen

User Image
Miyuki ❊ Arya ❊ Hattori

❄The Frozen Pincess❄

Some say in Ice.

Miyuki smiled slightly at the man, Renji, and nodded, "Pleasure to meet you Renji. I am Miyuki Hattori." Miyuki said with a slight curtsy, not so deep as to be considered fake, but enough to convey respect of someone higher in rank than herself. At her brother's words she had to stifle an eye-roll and a sigh, she loved her brother, but he was forever doing things like that. In fact, the little ice princess was almost willing to bet that; had she not been the one Renji was talking to, Myurai wouldn't have even taken any notice of the dark haired male, much less that he was shirtless. At the rest of what her brother said, however, she perked up slightly, what was he talking about? And would he include her? She stepped a little closer to Igarashi and the white haired males, as well as her brother, "Perhaps the crystal caves? Those seem like a safe place, Myu-nii." Miyuki offered, tone polite, but no less interested, for all that she was trying to keep it from her voice, she mostly succeeded, only her brother would see the true excitement in her eyes at the moment.

Ice is also great
And would suffice

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games