Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:38 pm
Kyoishi kept laughing even when glanced at but stopped when he took some more bites of his food and chewed to listen to them. "Your having troubles making a clone? Just focus your chakra as if you want to walk on a wall but instead of just to your feet, you focus it on your entire body like when chromosomes *munch munch* replicate and splites but it still the same! Focus on what you look like, who you are and what you are then you got it down!" He munched some more food and scratched behind Shi's head to make him relax cause he was begging for more. "Was that too much for your thick head Haki? I could put it in simple terms just for you~"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:34 pm
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober _______ : : : : ]

Haki flushed darkly but didn't respond to Kyoishi, waving a hand at the clone to get rid of it Ya know...he'd be nicer if he didn't give advice like an a*****e! he thought, biting both sides of the inside of his lips. He wasn't about to tell Kyoishi that he hadn't understood some of what the other had said....about chromosomes and what not. After bringing a self image into his mind, he cast the jutsu one more time and this clone was so much better then the other...however "Why don't you shut up, stupid little midget man?" the clone snapped, stomping over to Kyo and glaring down at him. Haki was too surprised to realize that his clone had too much personality in it "Ack!" he lunged for his clone and slapped his own hand over it, forgetting it was a clone for a moment. As soon as he touched it, the clone dissipated and Haki was left in a flustered state "You're such a jerk..." he muttered, glaring at Kyo.

I will defy the ways of my family, destroy the preconceptions others have placed upon me and remain my own till I fall.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:48 pm
Kyoishi was a bit surprised at the clone barking out a insult but held back the laughter but it did nothing to help. "Aww did I hurt your feelings? Wanna play with the awesome Kyoishi?" He beared his fangs and bite down on air to show him, well remind him he could break those precious horns of his but he was just teasing and antagonizing. "Your clone had too much anger in it, you have to be calm to create it right! Simple enough shorty?" He laughed and laid back on Shi to relax, giving a thumbs up that he agreed he was a jerk too.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:09 pm
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober _______ : : : : ]

Haki was starting to pale with anger now and Kyoishi's attempt to tease about breaking his horns nearly pushed him over the edge. Instead he tightened his jaw and said through clenched teeth "You're not my teacher, you're not my friend and you're certainly not anyone to respect." he jerked his head away and turned to Yukiko, bowing. His hands were shaking in fists, he was so angry but he spoke politely to her "Thank you very much for sparring with me and teaching me how to create clone." he straightened and met her eyes, frowning but not at Yukiko "I'm sorry about him and that I've got to leave now. I hope to see you again and we can spar some more." he grabbed the bag of onigiri and raised it high over his head "I'm sorry about this too cause its so damn CHILDISH!" he said and threw the bag hard at Kyoishi. The way he threw it, the bag whipped open and half a dozen onigiri came flying out to splatter all over Kyoishi and Shi. Then, before he could be caught, Haki was flying out the door, leaping over the steps to the ground and gone, disappearing towards to the Raikage's office.

((Exits))

I will defy the ways of my family, destroy the preconceptions others have placed upon me and remain my own till I fall.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:18 pm
Kyoishi raised a eyebrow and frowned a bit, he thought it was pretty funny but he guessed his term of funny was a term of being mean to Haki, he got wide eyed at him picking up the bag of food he got him and held up his arms in a reflex. "Haki wai- ow!" He rubbed his head after some hit him there, Shi gladly ate them up quickly and Kyoishi rubbed his head. He sighed when Haki was already gone with the wind, he really needed to learn how to actually get a friend instead of a enemy. "What the hell did I do wrong?" His shoulders slumped while he thought, he was kind of rude to Haki but he thought he was joking! Maybe he should train now, he just couldn't prove to Haki that he could be a friend to that brat! He got up and walked over to some set up dummies.

Kyoishi glared at the scroll of Sazanami but it was going into a more depth about actul fighting! Sweet! He wanted to be the best anbu ever and to protect the raikage with his life! Of course...it depended the enemie. If Dai were to attack, he'd go in to stop her but if Sypher did than he just couldn't hurt the guy he loved. [1/2]

He didn't have a sword or anything because he never needed one, he still didn't. He was mainly fists and feet to head and *ss. Hand moving slowly to get it right, it came across his body but was closer to the clone and was a fist, it could hold a impact and attack right back! He tried again but faster and hit the dummy over, picking it back up to try a different approach. "Those hyuga people use straight hands...hm." He made his hand flat and straight as he striked like a X, only from the lower left to upper right as a slice would go, hitting the dummy. It brought the dummy to be airborne slightly then hit the ground, guess it worked. [2/2]

Sword Drawing Skill
Simple :: B Rank
Similar to a movement taught in Iaido, the user moves his/her hand across the body in a movement so quick that it is difficult to see. This technique will crack bones and can be used in place of a traditional blocking technique. If used with a sword or other blade, the user will draw the weapon out of its sheath and carry the strike across the body, making this move a great offensive attack, as the blade slices through most things in front of the user up to the end of the blade, and then stirs up the air to kick up small particles to hopefully blind the opponent. Can be used to set up a combo, but it is very difficult to go from this technique directly in to a defensive position

230/270
-40 ^

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:21 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1255

In a blur of motion Kein landed in the dojo as his hair and cloths kept going a bit from the inertia. He stayed like that for a second then stood up fully and brushed his hair off of his face. He then turned and waited for Sukai simultaneously taking in the shinobi within the dojo. Gauging each of them with a glance.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
Yukiko nodded and bowed lightly as Haki headed off to the Raikage's office and the other man began to train. It was her first combat experience and she wasn't in much of a mood to continue to training of her kekki genkai, so she would relax. She quickly gather her things; Yukiko would make her way back to the Temple, hopefully by now the crowd that was there before had cleared out and she could once again be alone with her thoughts.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chakra: 365 / 365
AC: 00

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:04 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 465 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 3,400

Having left the restaurant, Cloud and Suzume stepped into the dojo and looked about. It seemed as if Haki and Kyo were training, she'd have to see if they had a talk with the Raikage. There was another girl she didn't recognize but then her gaze was pulled towards Kein. They both walked up to the male and Suzume said "Hi Kein."

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

Haruhi000777

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:19 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1255

Kein twitched a bit as the information his clone had acquired was deposited in his mind and when Suzume approached him he said," Ah welcome. I take it your prepared then. I warn you I will not hold back in the slightest. Your not weak and I wont treat you as such. I will strike to kill you. Consider this a test as well." He wondered what was keeping Sukai. He had intended to wait until she had arrived to start the fight and then teach her at the same time.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:31 pm
User Image

Chakra Pool: 465 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 3,400

Nodding her head in understanding, she motioned for Cloud to wait on the sidelines and out of range of danger. This would be a bit of a tough battle. She had not been able to beat him when they were genin and chuunin, now he was Sannin and she was merely a jounin. Suzume would just have to hope that what she learned would be enough for her to stand a chance against Kein. Stepping back to give them enough room she said "Alright... I'm not picky as to who starts first. If you want the first move you can take it."

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

User Image

Haruhi000777

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:11 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1175

A massive smile came across Kein's face as his mind raced through tactics. He had learned a large number of jutsu and could apply most of them to instances like this but what one to choose. His crimson eyes fixed on Suzume watching for any twitch or movement. After a second of nothingness Kein's hands slammed together as his high speed body raced through the seals for his jutsu. (Bunshin Bakuha [ Shadow Clone Explosion ]) What appeared to be a shadow clone appeared next to him as he smile and said," Best not to rush things." As he spoke the clone dashed at Suzume at full speed drawing its saber all the while and holding it in a low ready off to the right side. He was testing her true enough.

Jutsu used.
Bunshin Bakuha [ Shadow Clone Explosion ] A-Rank  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:42 pm
User Image

Chakra Pool: 465 (445) ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 3,400

With Kein making the first move, Suzume moved into a ready stance with her hand on the hilt of her blade. It would be nice if the clone rushing at her now were just a simple clone of some sort. Yet that would be totally naive of her to believe, so she'd have to be cautious when dealing with this clone.

With an idea coming to mind, Suzume focused her chakra and drew her blade back, as if preparing to stab the clone as soon as he was within her physical striking distance. With her enhanced abilities to judge the distance of an incoming object with her senses, Suzume attacked as soon as the clone was within eight feet. Her blade thrust forward and the tip of her sword was extended by the use of her chakra, heading right towards the clone's chest.

Whether he was moving so fast that he would not be able to block, thus most likely harming or destroying the clone anyway, or causing the clone to dodge off to either side. That was when she moved to use her next technique. Appearing to stay in the same position, Suzume used Movement of Steel to rush forward towards the real Kein. Either she would head straight for him with the clone out of her way, or she'd move off in a diagonal direction to close the gap between her and the real Kein.

With the path open, Suzume would rush in to try and close the gap, blade at her left side and ready to perform a horizontal slash. However, just as she would reach the real Kein, the read head would suddenly drop to one knee and immediately kick off to roll to Kein's left. It was not only a defensive measure to avoid a counter but with her blade at the ready, she would also attempt to slash right across his legs. If Kein was not careful or quick to move, then her blade would leave deep cuts through muscle and bone, if not sever his legs completely.

Techniques Used: Drying Pole
Complex :: Rank C

Movement of Steel
Simple :: S-Rank

Kyuu Seppun [ Sudden Kiss ]

Chakra consumed:

User Image

Haruhi000777

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:02 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1170

He smirked as the clone twisted to the right out of the way of the chakra blade. The clone simply stood there as the real Kein sighed. Kein waited until Suzume would have barely any time to react to form a single seal and in an instant the clone and he switched (Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]) The real Kein now where the clone was formed a single seal as the clone detonated into a rather massive explosion. It would definitely be interesting to see how she would react.

Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:26 pm
User Image

Chakra Pool: 465 (445) ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 3,400

Not having at all expected to hit and not having counted the clone out yet, Suzume had taken measures to pay attention to Kein's breathing. Kein's breathing changed when he made the switch with the clone and just as when the clone would detonate. Since Suzume was still in motion thanks to the roll, Suzume pushed off the ground and leapt out of the blast radius of the shadow clone.

Minimal damage, if any, would be taken and Suzume would rush towards Kein again. The red head would be a couple yards away as she reached into her pouch to pull out smoke pellets. Throwing the smoke pellets at her feet, her chakra signature would be blurred. This would be followed up by her tossing multiple smoke pellets towards Kein, to surround him in smoke and greatly reduce his vision. From there, Suzume would move quickly and get behind Kein, blade moving in a horizontal slash to the back of Kein's neck. Not to decapitate him of course, but he would undoubtedly feel the skin being cut.

Techniques Used: May Wind, October Rain

Funkei no Jutsu [ Decapitation Technique ]
Simple :: Rank B

Chakra Used: 0

User Image

Haruhi000777

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:09 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1140

A quick nod was all she got as Kein prepared himself. He had expected something like that to happen. After all most people just assumed that when you fought a sharingan all you had to do was smoke them out or flash them and it was over. How dreadfully wrong they were. Kein extended his arm straight down and said,"Zankuuha [ Decapitating Air Waves ]" The jutsu would serve a dual purpose. First to blow the smoke away. Secondly to push himself into the air and Suzume's undoubted counter attack back. Once he was in the air he formed three seals and took a massive breath. At the same time he pulled several shruikin from his belt along with one very special Kunai and as he exhaled, (Housenka no Jutsu [ Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique ]) several fireballs he threw the shruikin into the fire hiding them from sight as he aimed the fireballs into the remains of the smoke. The Kunai however was thrown up and into the rafters where it stuck fast into the roof.

Zankuuha [ Decapitating Air Waves ] D-Rank
Housenka no Jutsu [ Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique ]Rank C  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games