Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nekomancer1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:51 pm

User Image

Charlotte Leavold
Second Year Gryffindor
Pureblood Witch

╔══════════════╗
"He went to school there." Charlotte explained. "You see my father and his brother went to Salem, and my brother chose to attend the same school. They had already moved to England, but his brother was still in america. During the school years he went to stay with my uncle, and on breaks he would come back home. He just graduated this year, and is trying to find a job." She liked talking about her family, she felt proud to tell them of her brothers accomplishments. Finally they reached the gates of the large school, and fallowed Chloe inside.
(exit to entrance gates)
╚══════════════╝
((Out of Character~ ))

Thinking:

Life is an adventure, whet[/

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:19 pm
Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor Keeper|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
Elli's eyes slid closed as his lips touched hers, and she happily kissed him back. She couldn't help but let a small smile grace her lips. She had been hoping he'd do that. Well more than hoping really, more like wishing and pleading for it.
OOC:...

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Greatdman15

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:32 pm
Allister Blasterblade

First Year~Unsorted~Single~Pure-Blood

As Allister and his parents arrives to the station with his parents. "Well Mom and Dad, guess this is it. I promise to make you proud." Allister says as he hugged his parents passionately and boarded the train. He then, waved goodbye to his parents as the train took off and headed to Hogwarts.

...A few hours later...

Allister gathers his things and followed the rest of the First Years to Hogwarts as his new life as a wizard is about to begin.

-Exit-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:25 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Kellan Loire

Cook of Three Broomsticks
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

The train ride from London had been a long and quiet one for the boy. He had been traveling for several days now, straight from Norway to this small village in Scotland. Kellan stretched his legs and glanced around the village that he hoped would become his home. Like his cousin, Kellan had tired of school at Durmstrang and simply... left. Dropped out and headed to the only family that would accept him, his cousins Raine and Malcolm. He stretched his legs again, picked up his trunk and headed into the village.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:54 pm
              I break tradition.
              Sometimes my tries are outside the lines.
              We've been conditioned
              To not make mistakes, but I can't live that way, no!
User Image
User Image

It was him! Jasmine had no second thoughts chasing her brother through the streets, running into people, trampling third years. She simply did not care. Her sister gets murdered and her brother runs off. It had been three years. Her emotions were fully controlling her right now. She needed to know. She needed to know the truth.

Eventually, they ended up at the station, where Zane took a seat on a bench. Jasmine sat next to him. They were silent for what seemed like forever, the tension so thick that it could be mistaken for a nice steak. What were you supposed to say to your runaway brother after you found him? What were you supposed to say to the person you blamed for your sister's death?

Clearing her throat with a cough, Jasmine turned to look at him. He seemed so different. "It's been too long. Too long. All this time," she paused to wipe a tear from her eye. "All this time I've thought that you were dead! And here you are hiding in Hogsmeade!" the Slytherin said, her voice rising, filled with emotion. As much pain as he caused her, she still missed him.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:19 pm
User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Zane▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Acacia▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Striker's ClanShrieking Shack Bouncer

Come a w a y little light come a w a y to the darkness,
In the shade of the ☽☾night☽☾ we will come looking for you.

She had no idea. She had absolutely no idea. His own sister, and she seemed so mad at him. Zane supposed Jasmine was right to be that way. He was mad at himself for a while. However, she seemed nervous. That or the fierce heartbeat he heard coming from her was from chasing a vampire. She would have to calm herself. Zane didn't want to lose another sister.

"It's not so simple as that Jazz. I haven't just been hiding here, it's been quite a few places," he admitted, clasping his hands, tapping his knuckles with his fingers. How was he going to tell her? He had to tell her. He swallowed. "It was wrong of me. All of it. Those times you heard me in the dungeon? You probably should have told. Maybe then I wouldn't have done what I did."

Zane paused to look at his sister. She was a smart girl. Smarter than him. He was certain that the death of Erianthe had been on her mind for quote sometime. He was sure that she had been bothered by it. He was sure that she wanted, that she needed to know who cast that curse. Now she was going to find out. One way or another, she was going to find out.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:28 pm
              I break tradition.
              We've been conditioned
User Image
User Image

Jasmine listened to him. But what was he saying? He couldn't be saying that he was the one to kill Eri. He couldn't have been the one to cast that curse. However, when she looked into his eyes, all she saw was a great sadness. Could he not bring himself to say it? Zane really was becoming a coward, though if the rumors were true, she supposed he had a right to be that way.

"Are you blaming me for her death or are you admitting that you killed her?" the prefect demanded as she dug her nails into her skin. She looked him, waiting for an answer. "The rumors were true then?"

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:34 pm
User Image

Zane sighed. So she knew a bit. He looked around, making sure nobody else was around. When he saw that most of the students had left, he felt a bit relieved. The last thing he needed was temptation on top of confrontation. "If by that you mean the ones about me blindly following a demon-possesed student to the point where I killed Erianthe then yes," he said, looking at the ground. He braced himself for whatever came next.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:48 pm
              I break tradition.
              We've been conditioned
User Image
User Image

He killed her. Zane killed their sister. And for what? A stupid demon bent on destruction. He killed her because he was a coward and got sucked into something so deep that he couldn't think himself out of. Jasmine didn't know what to think. She didn't know what to do. She couldn't feel herself. She couldn't think. She couldn't remember where she had stuffed her wand. The Slytherin was sure everyone had gone back to the castle and back into their shops. Everything had to be closed by now.

A tear started running down her face. Its heat brought Jasmine back to reality. It brought her back to the fact that her brother was a murderer, and at that the wry same one who had killed Erianthe. "You killed her," Jasmine said quietly. Her voice hid her emotions. "You killed her! And now what are you going to do? Finish the job? What? You want to be an only sibling? Because I doubt that dad would take you back. Mum's good as dead!"

Jasmine stood and started storming off in the direction of the castle. She was done. She needed to tell someone. Perhaps Professor Brighton, or maybe even the Headmistress. They needed to know Hogsmeade was housing a murderer. The walk back to the castle might do some good to calm her down as well.

User Image

{Exit Jasmine to the streets}

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:52 pm
User Image

Zane cursed under his breath. She was going back to the castle. The fledgling had no doubt she was going to tell someone. He had seen the Headmistress over the summer. Perhaps she would be sympathetic to him. However, he needed to get to his sister before she left the village. He started to run after her. If anyone had eyes keen enough to see him run in the dark, they wouldn't be able to see anything but the occasional footprint. Nobody could see him.

{Yes, he's invisible. Yes, he is following Jasmine out of the station.}  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:34 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Edd & Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: A little down and Happy.
✔Status: Single.

Edd sighed as the twins walked down to the station in the crowd of other students. Erik glanced at his brother and frowned. "Still thinking about her?" Edd nodded and kicked a pebble. Erik grabbed his brother by the arm and shook him. "Talk to her then. Don't let the summer go to waste." Edd frowned again. "What about you? I remember how I felt when you... well, you know." Erik nodded, his arm starting to itch a little. "Yeah well, I'm the handsome one. I'll pick up someone else. But if you like her, just talk to her." Edd nodded. "Alright, I will then." Erik smiled and clapped his brother on the shoulder. "That's the spirit. I'll catch you at home brother." With that, Erik walked off the platform, heading back to Hogsmeade.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:37 pm

Im a phoenix in the water
A fish thats learnt to fly
And Ive always been a daughter
But feathers are meant for the sky
So Im wishing, wishing further
For the excitement to arrive
Its just Id rather be causing the chaos
Than laying at the sharp end of this knife

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Eve Acelynn fallrein
"Ace"
Second Year Slytherin~Pureblood

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´
`.۰ .´

Eve had walked down to the station with Alaric, but when she saw Edd she started to leave her brother behind. Alaric grabbed her arm.
"Eve, don't do anything stupid, okay?" He watched with a sigh as Eve ran off after Edd.

"Hey Edd," she said with a burst of air. "Strange the year is already over, isn't it?" She pulled her hair back in a ponytail quickly to avoid twirling her hair like a schoolgirl.

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´
`.۰ .´

With every small disaster
Ill let the waters still
Take me away to some place real

'Cause they say home is where your heart is set in stone
where you go when youre alone
Is where you go to rest your bones
Its not just where you lay your head
It's not just where you make your bed
As long as were together, does it matter where we go?

Kai Sparrowheart

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:15 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Samuel Meridith

Gryffindor -≻ Fourth Year
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Light of my life Seeker Captain Fourteen

Company: Remy Bleiddiaid
Doing: Heading home.

Sam walked down to the platform, hand in hand with his girlfriend. When they were in sight of the train, Sam let out a heavy sigh. "Well, this is it, I guess. A whole summer apart." He kissed Remy lightly on the lips. "Promise you'll owl me?"

Out Of Cookies: ...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:19 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Edd Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Shy-ish.
✔Status: Single.

When Edd heard Eve's voice, his heart leaped into his throat, and all of a sudden, he was nervous. He turned around to smile at her. "Yeah, it's been an odd sort of year, eh?" He swallowed hard and forced a smile to stay on his face. "R...ready for summer?" Good job Meridith, he thought to himself.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:25 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Dating Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ smiled up at her boyfriend, feeling much better today. She frowned a bit when he locked in the bit about a whole summer away. "N-not necessarily! Mum said if we behave and help babysit, you can come over one afternoon for Quidditch!" She couldn't believe that she had forgotten to tell him! She got that in a letter that also declared the birth of- "Oh! Did I tell you, our new sister was born! Kerali Jo Hawthorn! Isn't that sweet!" She bubbled with happiness as she spoke of her new sister, who she would get to meet when she got home. She tapped on Haruhi's cage and grinned. "I'm sure she wouldn't mind flying to your house!" The fluffy owl in question looked up at Sam, then hooted happily before going back to the treat Remy had given her.

╔══╗
║██║
║(O)║
╚══╝

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min- - - - - - - - - - - -●Max

You make my heart Sing

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games